Hades moon and eating disorders

July 1, 2020 at 19:14 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Hades moon and eating disorders
On facebook, I did a poll in the group hades moon and it appears a lot of people with moon in aspect to pluto have eating disorders.

Anyone like to explain or share your thoughts?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 1, 2020 at 19:39
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I have :152: opposition :160:

I have never had an eating disorder..I really love food, I´m a hedonist. :69:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 1, 2020 at 19:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have pluto square my aquarius moon and i´ve not had an eating disorder. I´d say I love food too much haha

But having pluto in aspect to the moon comes with it´s challenges...
I´ve had to do a lot of self analysis to figure out my shadow self and emotional traumas.

Does anyone have some family issues with a hades moon? Heard it can be a generational placement
July 1, 2020 at 20:16
(Libra) leorising
I have a trine moon for Pluto, I have now discovered Hades moon, interesting. I have a compulsion for food, when I buy snacks, or something that is very good, like sweet potato chip (I discovered one with lemon pepper :39:) I have no control over snacks. in my childhood I didn´t have access to any of that, maybe the record that was in my mind of the lack makes me compulsive today. my way out of this is to avoid buying, because while I are seeing the snack I’ll be eating
July 1, 2020 at 20:55
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have a hades moon (pluto conjunct Moon) and didn’t develop a healthy relationship with food as a kid, but it got much better with age.
July 1, 2020 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sister´s husband has Moon conjunct Pluto in Leo.

4 planet Cancer stellium in the 12th house.

Midnight eater and bulimic.

Gains no weight and is a chronic cougher due to acid reflux.

Diabetes is taking him over.

Does absolutely nothing to help or heal himself.

My sister is up in arms about it.

Husband´s relationship with his mom is an interesting one.

The secrets in that closet are probably mortifying.

He´s an apathetic piece of shit.

I think he´s psychopathic.

My sister is blind.

All I can do is say "It´s their relationship."

:63:
July 1, 2020 at 21:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
both my mom and sister have the moon-pluto conjunction. they both experienced eating disorders at some point(s) in their lives.

i dated someone with the moon-pluto square that had a very serious anorexia (not when i was dating her) but she also has pluto in the 1st indicating possible image transformations.

i think its fair to say women in the western world are more prevalent then men to having eating disorders. are women with moon-pluto more prevalent than most? maybe. i think saturn needs to play a part too though since saturn is restriction.

it would be interesting to see if when a person had an eating disorder, was there a prominent pluto or saturn transit going on at the time?

or if the eating disorder involved compulsion or addiction, maybe a jupiter or pluto transit.
July 1, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I have Scorpio Moon in opposition to Sun in the 6th... had many issues with eating disorders in the past due to low self esteem...
July 1, 2020 at 21:43
(Pisces) N_thecat
Interesting...I have Hades Moon (:191:) and I´ve never associated :152: - :160: aspects with eating (disorders)...But maybe it´s true bearing in mind that Moon rules Cancer, so it can say a lot about eating/our attitude to food :4:,eating habits, so why not about eating disorders...But I think it can be visible in more aspects...

I have Mars in Taurus so it can give a big appetite, but I control that...
I´m trying to keep an eye on what I eat, not neccesarily because of weight, but much more because of health and mood. So yes, I am controlling (Pluto) in what and how much I eat - I´ve always (ok,almost always! :4:) think about it :3: :61:
July 1, 2020 at 21:50
(Pisces) N_thecat » Morena_Lu
>"I have :152: opposition :160:

I have never had an eating disorder..I really love food, I´m a hedonist. :69:"

Hahaha, that´s because of strong :172: in your chart...Taurus is such a hedonist. :37: :3:
July 1, 2020 at 22:16
(Virgo) rohini moon
Many aspects and alignments can cause an eating disorder, trying to bog it down to one alignment isn´t accurate.

Damage to body image through ED´s would nearly always go back to Saturn and Rahu. ..in combinations with moon/Venus

If you think about it, Venus is the natural 2nd house of values, food and beauty, if Saturn comes into play here you can see self-deprecating relating to food discipline.
July 1, 2020 at 22:21
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
"Hahaha, that´s because of strong :172: in your chart...Taurus is such a hedonist. :37: :3:"

Guilty as charged! :4: :65:
July 1, 2020 at 22:34
(Pisces) N_thecat » 333
>"Does anyone have some family issues with a hades moon?"

Well, if you have to ask...

I could write a book about it :61:
:152: - :160: aspects almost always bring family issues...
July 1, 2020 at 23:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
Midnight eater and bulimic.

That´s interesting ..you don´t hear of too many fellows with ED´s.

In fact I can only think of one who came out publically about suffering with Anorexia.

Daniel Johns of Silverchair.

I remember his "Ana´s song". poor guy was definitely ill back then. a shell of his former self.
July 1, 2020 at 23:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
One key word to take note of regarding Pluto/Moon is:

Nurturance.

Also.

Keep in mind the mythology of how Pluto was regarded by his mother.
July 1, 2020 at 23:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I think it goes side by side with the other "ED."

Erectile Dysfunction.

Guys don´t want to talk about it.

Spouses and girl friends keep it hush-hush.

More prevalent than we think, I think.
July 1, 2020 at 23:25
=====
A song befitting.

https://youtu.be/RZD982yrmx4
YouTube
YouTube
July 1, 2020 at 23:26
You think so?

I think society´s structure as it is would most certainly make women fall more prey to ED´s than that of males.

But in Daniel johns case, I think his particular profession played a role in it. People constantly critiquing his appearance as the lead vocalist/frontman .

ED´s - and I speak from experience, are all rooted in control.

Something is out of control in ones life or they feel powerless to take control, so the only thing we as humans do have control over is how much, or how little we nourish ourselves.

Isn´t Pluto all about control, as well?
July 1, 2020 at 23:37
=====
Agree with the first paragraph.

And, yes, about the control thing.

Sister´s husband dad skipped out on the mom. He ended up getting adopted.

Mother was a psychiatrist. Of all things. Projected her anger into the boy.

And the critique??

Kinda can see where he didn´t give a shit about anything.

ED for women??

Definitely. Hollywood culture.
50´s ad campaigns and Playboy.

God, I need to take a shower.

I came through my transiting Pluto conjunct my Moon transit unscathed.
July 1, 2020 at 23:44
Oh yes his trademark " fat boy" song..haha

In all seriousness - Ana´s song is a hauntingly beautiful song, about an ugly topic..

.." And I need you now somehow"

Anyone who has ever suffered with an ED can truly grasp that line.
July 1, 2020 at 23:53
=====
This song more apropos.

My apologies.
July 2, 2020 at 01:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
"I have :152: opposition :160:

I have never had an eating disorder..I really love food, I´m a hedonist. :69:"

I have moon trine Pluto, but otherwise, exactly the same answer.
July 2, 2020 at 01:32
This song more apropos.

I love that word..

You´re forgiven. :27:
July 2, 2020 at 06:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have one, maybe two or three eating disorders. They are not really disorders, rather extreme ranges on all spectrum. Several suspected placements possible. Where is your Hades?
July 2, 2020 at 06:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting that nobody actually replied on the question asked e.g. "where is Hades asteroid in your chart?" :75:
July 2, 2020 at 07:31
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » MarvinReal
I don´t know, I couldn´t find him..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »