Uranus opposition Uranus- Liberation Experiences

July 1, 2020 at 14:12 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Aleksi
Uranus opposition Uranus- Liberation Experiences
Greeting Star Children,

Uranus opposition Uranus is one of the important transits we encounter in the midst of life often manifesting itself trough crisis if we don´t live an authentic life.A BIG RESET in a way..
If you are of age, in your 40s going trough this and willing to share-it would be great to hear some of the experiences? Thanks a lot and blessings to all

:78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2020 at 22:05
(Sagittarius) Sus
There´s a topic in the fórum about it.
For me it was disruptive in all aspects of life
July 2, 2020 at 02:04
(Pisces) fishscales
You kmow, I wasn´t even aware when this transit happened... I just looked, and apparently it occurred for me in mid-2015...

Yes, I did go through some mid-life crisis stuff... I began to feel old, just thinking about my age in terms of a number... the idea that most of my life was behind me suddenly became prominent in my mind, and I was kind of shocked by the idea...

It required some adjustment...I decided what was important was not the numerical value of my age, but how old I felt...in most ways I did not feel old, in some ways I did... I was not that bad off, really... I decided to be grateful for how I felt...

As far as my life being "mostly over", it forced me to face the idea that life is not about how long you live, but how alive you are in the moment... Quality over quantity...

It was a jarring transit, looking back, but maybe I learned a couple of things...

I did start to develop some sudden problems involving the maternal side of my family at this time... Though I would guess that this occurred not because of the Uranus-Uranus opposition, but because Uranus was also squaring my IC at the same time.

I believe I also got laid off during this time period... Uranus square MC. Can´t believe I don´t remember when that actually happened. Got my job back several weeks later though.
July 2, 2020 at 07:31
(Cancer) Aleksi » Sus
Thanks for sharing your Uranus encounter experience.
July 2, 2020 at 07:44
(Cancer) Aleksi » fishscales
Yes sounds like a textbook Uranian experience.Thank you for sharing.

In my case, the introduction to the great opposition started with square aspects to the Moon where I moved countries and houses for about million times, then squared Mercury and out-dated friendships based on the old Persona, dissipated.

So now I am slowly entering 4 house-10 house THE OPPOSITION.
I lost my regular ´Clarke Kent´ job long time ago and have been working online for a few years and noticed that this might be the direction I should go towards because Uranus is not disrupting my remote online work.
In my prior office roles I have always faced opposition due to my rebellious and contrarian nature and also my natal Uranus square Asc aspect...Therefore, again, all textbook Uranus.
All in all, no matter the norms, social conditioning, expectations and stuff- your TRUE NATURE takes over and at times in a very abrupt way with the help of the Great and much feared Awakener.

:78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »