How will I cope during the Mars retrograde? Please help

June 30, 2020 at 20:16 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Francis064
How will I cope during the Mars retrograde? Please help
I know this started just 2 or 3 days ago but I´d like to know if I´ll go through the Mars retrograde in a normal, good or bad way? These past days if not weeks I´ve been feeling this crushing sensation of solitude and it seems to be getting worse each day. I went through the lockdown rather well and had high expectations for what would happen after sadly it doesn´t go this way at all. I´ve lately been feeling abandoned by my friends who seem to need me only when they can get something out of me, I have very little motivation to go and meet people which is rare and all my friends have stable or recent romantic relationships and I don´t really have the motivation to do something about this so I just try my best to stay busy with work but this can only get me so far.
Not to mention that my brother had a sudden facial paralysis about 2 years ago which he still hasn´t recovered from and in order to stop thinking about it he neglects our family and myself by drinking and partying and almost being rude and selfish from time to time.
Overall things aren´t terrible but this is only the beginning and I´d hate to see things go downhill from now on so I´d like to know if this is a temporary moment of pressure or if it´s something I should worry about?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 2, 2020 at 09:54
(Gemini) Francis064
Please help :42:
July 2, 2020 at 10:43
(Aquarius) Ghost00
It´s normal to worry but best to keep a positive attitude. I recommend meshmesh dokka i.e., xing ren or equivalent each day elixir. Also place pêche baston on high shelf & n´oublie pas périnée solaire. 🧙

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »