What does Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Capricorn are in mutual reception mean??

June 30, 2020 at 15:19 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
What does Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Capricorn are in mutual reception mean??
Hi I´m quite new to astrology and I haven´t gotten my head around what this mutual reception in my chart means if anyone could explain it for me. (Uranus is in 4th house Capricorn and Saturn in 5th Aquarius)

Thank you 😊

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2020 at 16:02
(Pisces) fishscales
It means Saturn is in a sign that Uranus rules, and Uranus is in a sign that Saturn rules...

There´s supposed to be a special relationship between planets in mutual reception...they supposedly function well together and support eachother.

The above example would only apply to modern astrology, however. In traditional astrology, Saturn is assigned sole rulership of Capricorn and Aquarius.

An example of mutual reception everyone could agree on would be moon in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Cancer..
June 30, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
S.C.O.T.U.S.´s Brett Kavanaugh is a good example of a mutual reception in action; :199: & :153:. When you see the ´mutual reception´ in action you know it is not to be ignored!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »