Chiron

June 29, 2020 at 17:57 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Chiron
One of my favorite tooics in astrology is Chiron, the wounded healer. Mine is next to my soul, my Moon in my 6th house. I have found it´s like a hidden little gem, telling a lot about my life. Where is yours? I would especially like to compare experiences with someone who has it in the same position as me, but anyone else as well :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 29, 2020 at 18:13
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
First of all: The Moon is not representative of the soul !!! If it is representative of anything, it is the functions of nutrition and growth (and decrease) of the body and something else. The soul is the whole set of the astral theme ... don´t forget it .. !!!
As for Chiron, well yes, he is the wounded healer, but you must determine his influence regarding his exact orb ... an asteroid is not the same as a planet ... and his transits are really significant, I tell you by his own experience...
June 29, 2020 at 18:42
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
I have the same aspect as you do.. Chiron conjunct Moon. in virgo in 6th.
June 29, 2020 at 19:45
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Chiron is pretty prominent in my chart, and I´m still working on understanding its significance.

He is part of a stellium in Cancer (in Tropical anyway), and by conjunction effectively ´links´ my Moon to my Jupiter and Sun. Also, Chiron´s opposition with Saturn is one of the most exact aspects in my chart.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »