Which chart to use - Date of first day at work OR Date of signing the job offer

June 28, 2020 at 10:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) silvikc
Which chart to use - Date of first day at work OR Date of signing the job offer
Hello everyone,

which astrology chart do you use to see the evolvement at the new position or at a new job? I mean to astrologically analyze if I will enjoy the job and company, if it will be successful there if I will like the environment, my colleagues etc. Do you use the day and hour of signing the job contract or the first day at work?
Thanks
Silvie

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 28, 2020 at 11:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The first contact with the employer.
June 28, 2020 at 12:12
(Pisces) fishscales
I would probably use the hire date
June 28, 2020 at 14:11
(Aries) silvikc » fishscales
Do you mean the date you sign the contract? :)
June 28, 2020 at 14:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would use the "hire date"; the actual time and day when they told you (in whatever ways - email, phone, in person, etc) "You are hired", regardless whether or not the contract was signed at a later date.
June 28, 2020 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also, take a look at the transits for that given date and time; when they hired you.
June 28, 2020 at 14:25
(Aries) silvikc » Dharma212
Great! Thank you. I will check that.
June 28, 2020 at 14:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » silvikc
=====
You are most welcome, :29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »