Do I have sexual energy?

June 27, 2020 at 18:11 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Do I have sexual energy?
Hello!

Can anyone I interpret my chart if I give off sexual energy to Men? Or anything like this? Most Men when I meet them want sex from me and Women are very attracted to me even thou I prefer Men! Does anyone see why that is?
Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 27, 2020 at 18:15
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus in Aries close to Lilith perhaps.
June 27, 2020 at 18:19
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
It is the dual character of Mercury in the ascendant !!!
As ruler of 2 and as dispositor of Mars ...
June 27, 2020 at 18:27
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Marc Sales
Can you elaborate more please
June 27, 2020 at 18:39
(Gemini) Gemini25 » nutelina
Can you tell me more?
June 27, 2020 at 19:10
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Probably because of Venus sextile Mars. Venus Mars aspects in natal chart make people sexually attractive to others. It’s more or less sexual magnetism.
June 27, 2020 at 19:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iroquois Pliskin
I have this and I agree with the assessment given on this site

Sextile - Venus Sextile Mars (1°56’, Separating)
These people are very considerate and kind. They usually have many friends and they like to spend their free time meaningfully. They have a lot of creative energy and they do most of things in a relaxed manner.

I do spend free time meaningfully - atleast 90% of the time...I actually feel like I´m slacking if I don´t. And I do take my time with creative endeavors... Good call, Petr.
June 27, 2020 at 19:25
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Iroquois Pliskin
Wow, thank you. It´s really weird when I´m out in a club , sometimes women come up to me and tell me you´re beautiful or they want a photo with me or to dance. I never understood why because I´m attracted to Men haha
June 27, 2020 at 19:26
(Gemini) Gemini25 » rohini moon
I get Women attracted to me and I´m into Men so I never understood why. They would want a photo with me when I´m out at night or just compliment me. So weird!
June 27, 2020 at 19:46
(Aries) ram_goat » Gemini25
Enjoy it while it lasts.

See how many requests you still get at age 45..
June 27, 2020 at 19:48
(Gemini) Gemini25 » ram_goat
Ha! Lucky for me I look 25 :2:
June 27, 2020 at 19:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not always true, I know women who are 45 and still get attention, some who get more in their mid-40s than they did in their mid-20s.
June 27, 2020 at 19:59
(Pisces) Starryeye
Haha. I have the same dillema. I get attention from both sexes as well. Men usually tell me this even expressing themeselves vocaly on the first day when they meet me even though the conversation is always light and never about sex. So i cant figure out why i get very intense reactions. I remember once a guy told me about this. When he came to pick me up and i entered hes car and after a while when it came the time to take me home he suddenly said i just wanna make love to you. I was suprised. 😂 I asked him why you said that he said the moment you entered my car i just knew i want to have sex with you. Lol.
June 27, 2020 at 20:11
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Starryeye
So you have venus Mars energy or something else?
June 27, 2020 at 20:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Travelguy35
Eh ramgoat is the resident curmudgeon here...we accept him as is.

:4:
June 27, 2020 at 20:21
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 27, 2020 at 20:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Not always true, I know women who are 45 and still get attention..."

I know a lot of them! Even in their 50s.
June 27, 2020 at 20:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Dharma212
How about 70s? Ain´t ´70 the new 40?"

Geriatrics are where it´s at homie
June 27, 2020 at 20:36
(Pisces) Starryeye » Gemini25
I think its probably a scorpio thing. I have scorpio rising and as astrologers say pluto and mars both rule scorpio. It could also be my mars in aries and venus in aries as well. I also want to know what causes this. If anyone here have any thoughts or info please share. 😊😁
June 27, 2020 at 20:41
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Starryeye
I have Saturn Scorpio and pluto in 7th...that could be it too.
June 27, 2020 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I´ve also seen many women who are still very attractive at their late 60s and their 70.

I think Joni Patry is around 65 and she looks wonderful.
June 27, 2020 at 20:52
(Pisces) Starryeye » Gemini25
Yea it could be who knows. Scopio in general are magnets and powerfull. 😊
June 27, 2020 at 21:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I mean, everyone has sexual energy, to an extent. Some it is just close to zero or not seen by everyone, but everyone has it.
June 27, 2020 at 21:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Starryeye
=====
Ya, we are, thanks.
June 27, 2020 at 21:10
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
It has nothing to do with Scorpio placements. Scorpio wants to know everything about a person.

Venus Mars is nothing but pure physical attraction since it’s masculine and feminine energy combined. One of my former coworkers has Venus Sagittarius trine Mars Aries and she gets a lot of attention despite being in her mid 40s. She has no Scorpio placements outside of her sun sign.
June 27, 2020 at 21:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
=====
I am a scorpio and I don´t want to know everything about a person! ha. Well, I mean, if they want to share, down for it, if I like them enough to listen, that is. Otherwise, I will be thinking about a place I´d rather be, or a song, or movie, or videogame...Ya.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »