Mars tomorrow

June 27, 2020 at 05:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Only Me
Mars tomorrow
Tomorrow Mars will enter to Aries :25: ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 27, 2020 at 10:08
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Yes .. at 01:45 GMT

And in addition it will spend a long period in that sign ... until January 2021 !!! including their retrograduations ....
June 27, 2020 at 12:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Planet :155: shall be awhile in my natal seventh house so it is not a sudden change for me! :81: :98: :32:
June 27, 2020 at 13:11
(Pisces) Only Me » Marc Sales
Is it not scary thing :39: ?!
June 27, 2020 at 13:14
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Only Me
They said that for the issue of the pandemic, it should be taken into account !!!

on the other hand it is a Mars in its domicile in Aries it is more constructive than destructive ..
June 27, 2020 at 13:26
:79:
June 27, 2020 at 13:31
(Sagittarius) Chadjames » Marc Sales
In other words.

That, that will be destroyed, will be so, righteously.

Everything has a end date.

The farther Mars can go from Pisces, let alone, Neptune, his future beget.
June 27, 2020 at 13:37
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Chadjames
I always say that Mars in Pisces is trying to fish the fish with your hands, but Mars in Aries is a completely different energy, much more assertive and determined, now, in terms of the pandemic, Pluto and Neptune have much more dominance as well as the planets involved in the great conjunction of Capricorn ... in fact Mars in Aries will put a new dynamism, especially when it approaches the 22nd of Aries, regarding pandemic issue ....
June 27, 2020 at 13:43
(Pisces) Only Me » IIyyaarr13
:80:
June 27, 2020 at 13:45
(Sagittarius) Chadjames » Marc Sales
I checked Sabian for 22ari00.

Interesting, for our money occupied world...
June 27, 2020 at 13:58
:41:
June 27, 2020 at 14:20
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Chronovision relates the tropical movement of the planets on the Astrological signs during the Covid Pandemic. You can stop at any time to check the dates and positions of the planets on the signs.
From December 2019 to May 2020

https://youtu.be/q_x0MptT3vQ

I made the video to check exact grades.
Pluto will reach the 24th degree of Capricorn on October 6, 2021, so Mars will also act when it transits into the 24th degree of Aries.
YouTube
YouTube
June 27, 2020 at 14:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Hopefully nothing happens.

And if nothing happens we will need to watch out for when Mars goes retrograde.

The wierd thing for today is that on July 1st 2020 (4 days from now) Saturn retrogrades back into Capricorn.

Maybe its forced controlled law and order via Military or force... to stop the rebellions.

Aquarius/Rebelling coming back under control Capricorn/Control.

With the help of Mars/Military/force.

We will see....
June 27, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Marc Sales
👆 what do you think?

*Previous comment*
June 27, 2020 at 14:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Only Me
*edited*👆

Also remember Venus did just go direct 2 days ago...

You have to look at everything.... :34:
June 27, 2020 at 14:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » Iceblu333
Well it´s in my 9th house with Aries, so it should be quite interesting with the Aries in Chiron in my chart. As well with Uranus in Libra opposition Mars in Aries and Virgo Pluto opposition Mars in Aries.

Seems it would do something with my family members back home since a lot of them have had Cardinal Elements. We´ll see. Especially with two of them with North Node Aries, and another South Node Aries.

The aspects with Mars in Aries opposition Libra Pluto is not a nice aspect. Nor Uranus in Cancer square Mars in Aries. Saturn in Cancer square Mars in Aries. I have a lot of people with Saturn in Cancer, Saturn in Aries, Saturn in Libra, Saturn in Capricorn around me. I don´t think it´s going to be nice for all of them.
June 27, 2020 at 14:58
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
Hi Ice, i ve remember of you, when i ve read this news:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/…
that Biden would have advantage points over Trump. Looking at the image of the two, I believe that trump has more advantage. :98:
June 27, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion5
We will see.
June 27, 2020 at 15:01
What I notice sometimes is in families you might have the cardinal signs battling between parents and children. And all in their passage of rights as well, so Mars in Aries can stir up a lot of trouble with oppositions and squares.
June 27, 2020 at 15:01
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion5
i am planning to dive further into my north node in aries house 9 (when mars is transiting in my 9th house)
was already in my plans, regardless of whether I know about this transiting :68:
June 27, 2020 at 15:04
Not to mention when you have Mars in Aries with Aries in Chiron together, you have to think before acting to fast because if you move to fast in making choices you can get hurt one way or another.
June 27, 2020 at 15:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
We will see....

I don´t know who will win... there´s just so many things playing out...

My eye is on Bloomberg... he´s the most dangerous candidate...

I may be wrong...

I hope Trump wins but looking at it Astrologically... I don´t think he will... but I may be wrong...

So take it with a grain of salt... because what I´m seeing could be the total opposite and he wins and destroys Bloombergs and Clintons legacy....

But if Biden or Bloomberg wins... it will be bad....

But maybe Trump will win... whatever it is there will be revolts....

Saturn transiting into Aquarius started the riots...

Saturn has now retrograded back into capricorn (roughly) but later will transit again into Aquarius... after the elections....

Something will trigger the riots again.... What exactly... I don´t know...
June 27, 2020 at 15:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » leorising
Chiron on the North Node is usually life changing. I know that from when it was on mine, but how it manifests I don´t know for you.
June 27, 2020 at 15:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » goldenlion5
Nice Mars in Aries music. Race Car time! :61:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 27, 2020 at 15:13
so maybe he will win and that begins more riots... for the remaining 4 years of his term....

Or maybe Biden/Bloomberg wins and does liberal stuff like taking away guns... and conservatives begin revolting....

Either way... in 2024 there will be another Great American Eclipse.... and on Nov 4 2024... Mars will make a crazy aspect during the elections.

So like i said... Trump could win and destroy Bloombergs and Clintons legacy... and there could be more and more riots (Aquarius) from the left....

Or

Biden/Bloomberg wins and make alot of liberal changes that causes conservatives to revolt...

Regardless I believe there will be continued revolts as Saturn transits Aquarious....

The question is... what winner can sustain the revolts for the years Saturn transits Aquarius?

What winner would cause the revolts to last the Transit of Saturn through Aquarius....

Sigh...
June 27, 2020 at 15:17
The next American Eclipse is shown on "April 8, 2024"
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries