Love for intense exercise

June 26, 2020 at 17:31 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) jaderosez
Love for intense exercise
What in someone´s chart says that they will love intense exercise such as High Intensity Interval Training, not just health.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2020 at 17:33
(Pisces) fishscales
Strong Mars, possibly in aspect to Pluto
June 26, 2020 at 17:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
North Node in the 7th house. Is pretty much a drive to be married or in a relationship. And depends on what Aquarius planet the other person has.
June 26, 2020 at 18:01
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
very true. i have pluto square mars , i already did boxe, i ve lost a lot of weight in 3 months :47:
June 26, 2020 at 18:08
(Scorpio) venushouse
I can attest to the Mars in my first with multiple aspects. I live for excercise and feel like a caged bird when I don´t. :4:
I have worked out 5 times a week since I was 16.
June 26, 2020 at 21:14
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Mars with Saturn will be persistently motivated for exercising and not bored by it over time. Everyone can develop persistency and routine, regardless of love.
June 29, 2020 at 13:02
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple » fishscales
Interesting maybe my mars in saggitarius has something to do with me loving exercise and sports. I have always been an exercise aholic.

Intense exercise is a way to release too much anger I have inside myself and energy. Physically wearing myself down to the point of exhaustion tends to calm that anger down and I feel better afterwards. Even though I have taken revenge on some people who hurt me I still feel very angry about it even decades later, physical intense exercise calms that anger down.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »