Am I too firey?

June 26, 2020 at 00:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Elisadamico95
Am I too firey?
I´m sorry for this question. I´m super new to all of this!

I´m a ☉ Leo, ☽ Libra, and a ↑ Sagittarius.

My Sun (Leo) is in the 9th house. My Moon (Libra) is in the 11th house. My Ascendant (Sagittarius) is in the 1st house (Ascendant Ruler is Jupiter).

My Sun sextiles my Moon and Trines Jupiter/my ascendant (no planets oppose it). My moon sextiles my Sun/Jupiter/Ascendant. My ascendent (obviously) sextiles my Moon and trines my Sun.

Both my Sun (Leo) and Ascendant (Sagittarius) are domicile. My Ascendant conjuncts Jupiter. (I´m still sort of unsure what ´conjuncts´ and ´domicile´ mean or what the difference is).

I guess I´m not actually sure what my question is, but is there something interesting about my Leo and Sagittarius seeming so strong for me? Is that even the case? Is this why I´m the most extroverted type A person ever? Is it too much?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 27, 2020 at 22:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not firey enough, I barely feel the lingering effects of a candle dying down from a distance.
June 28, 2020 at 06:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Venus House nailed it! If You’re fiery ...good!

I personally like fire signs...they complement my air.

We are all individuals who have a special and important part to play.
June 29, 2020 at 00:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It is credited with "Dominants" when a fully detailed birth chart is on record here! domicile=rulership; Better than exaltation!
Modern Astrology entertains the possibility that most of the signs have dual rulerships.
Jupiter is also called Jove which is in turn YHVH, so Sagittarius might in fact be God´s sign of the zodiac!
:177: can irritate folks with the capacity of taking social acceptability to a new level!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »