How do YOU feel about the Mars ingress into Aries ?

June 24, 2020 at 16:25 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
How do YOU feel about the Mars ingress into Aries ?
Some are pessimistic, some more optimistic and I was wondering how do you all see the next six months developing for the different signs?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2020 at 16:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Too horny. :122: :5: :171:
June 24, 2020 at 17:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m hoping all the restrictions are lowered and eliminated.

Everyone is gonna be supercharged.

My progressed Moon ingresses to Aries on July 6/7.

After about 2 and a half years of drinking and dreaming with progressed Moon in Pisces, I´m ready to get busy with something else.

Marvin´s right.

It´s time for...

Sexy-time. :122:

:12: :18: :79:
June 24, 2020 at 18:04
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
"I´m hoping all the restrictions are lowered and eliminated."

Here here...

Hopefully Mars in Aries will herald the beginning of a little less fear and paranoia...
June 24, 2020 at 18:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think the Aries Army will come out in either the Military or Spiritual warrior mode. I´d think because it´s also Medical there might be a a lot of the Medical Profession at work catching up with stuff they´ve let fall away.

I imagine a lot of people will be arguing and fighting in relationships. That´s just a given with the Cardinal Signs.

Themes of power, control, dominance, and submission. Probably more so in the Retrograde part of it, but still I can see them fighting more than in Mars in Pisces. Mars in Pisces is more passive.

The mind will be a bit more clearer, but still Mars in Aries is the soldier, warrior, and all about being number one, competitive, impulsive, and taking action for whatever reason.

Not to mention the weapons coming out in fights. Knife throwing anyone. I had a friend who had a brother that did this to him. lol Teenagers.

Easy to start more fires with autos, and maybe even car theft. Motorcycle and car accidents or machinery.

Depends on the level of violence we´re talking about. We have a lot of racism going on and easy for stuff to happen in Mars in Aries where it goes bad.
June 25, 2020 at 10:53
(Cancer) Anikey » MarvinReal
I gave your post an inordinate amount of consideration, realizing that my horny-ness has been almost surgically removed since becoming a mother...thank you for that! 🥰🥰
June 25, 2020 at 10:57
(Cancer) Anikey » Chadjames
I am loving the sexy time vibe :75: and Venus is finally out today, so sexy supercharging extraordinaire :18:
June 25, 2020 at 11:03
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
This seems like a very accurate description of our expectations at this moment... I can´t help but wonder, though, if this release oof energy will also be healing and transformative. My poor Mars is depotentiated in Virgo and yearns for the full glory of Mars in Aries :75: I am intuitively sensing something great (or going slightly mad after months of quarantine :61:
June 25, 2020 at 11:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
More motivation and drive for what i need to do :155:
June 25, 2020 at 11:31
(Cancer) Anikey » Olenna
That´s how I feel, too or at least hope I will :4:
June 25, 2020 at 11:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a poor relationship with my Mars being in 12th house, so i`m gonna use this time to get a little closer to Mars.
It rules my 10th, so by all descriptions i should be very ambitious for success, but i am not, like at all. I am hoping to change that a bit.
June 25, 2020 at 11:51
(Cancer) Anikey » Olenna
I hear you... My poor Mars is castrated in Virgo and he rules my 1st so I am about to fire up, lol... When it comes to being ambitious, I think it also has to do with age - I get more ambitious as I get older and went full-on ambitious when I became a parent, like something triggered it. So, for you maybe it just hasn´t been triggered yet
June 25, 2020 at 12:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
Yeah it`s certainly possible. Age does change a lot of things.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »