I’ve been trying to crack my chart since February

June 20, 2020 at 01:18 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GoldenRayne
I’ve been trying to crack my chart since February
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I’ve been trying to break down my natal chart for 5 months and I’m having a hard time understanding it. My life has always been full of crazy coincidences, dreams that foretell coming events since I was a child (I self medicate to avoid dreaming all together because my dreams sometimes foretell death/trauma/danger and I can’t always handle them. I don’t dream at all anymore). I was born dead. Once I came back, Docs told my parents to find a home/rehab center to put me in since they assumed all the time I’d gone without oxygen certainly caused major brain damage. I’m deeply connected to a strong spiritual force. What jumps out at you when you see my chart? Please help :/
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2020 at 09:55
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Welcome !!

Well, without a doubt, what you express is very characteristic of your subject.
Transpersonal planets (Pluto and Neptune) angular and in conjunction with the angles (MC and ASC) and in appearance to the luminaries.

You should not continue taking medicine since you yourself can graduate the intensity of dreams and perceptions, which on the other hand should be a blessing for you !! Since not everyone has this sharp perception.
Spiritualize yourself and try to serve others with those characteristics that are your own and unique.
But do not take medicines that you do not need for your spiritual development - which can do you more harm than good - and try to understand your individuality as something really unusual.
Study Astrology that will really help you understand yourself ... !!

Hope this is helpful to you. :68:
June 22, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You have initiative, your chart has a lot of promise, you could compose speeches in your sleep! :32:
June 22, 2020 at 13:20
(Scorpio) Del
Maybe try following the energy of the planets using a dispositor tree
June 22, 2020 at 15:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
theres a bunch of stuff to confirm the psychic abilities, but not sure what good it does just to confirm.
immediately, i see moon with ketu in the 8th, square pluto, this alone is huge, also confirms the ´born dead´ comment. sidereal 12th lord in 4th, psychic ability coming from the unconscious to the subconscious. 8th lord moon in 8th (sidereal), a spiritual counselor or dealing with emotional trauma type of field if other things confirm it, chiron/jup in 7th with trine pluto does for instance.

nep/ura rising, creating a strong physically psychic aura.
the relationship between mars, moon, nep is energizing a lot of psychic energy to the conscious mind.
June 22, 2020 at 19:18
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » Marc Sales
The “medicine” I use is Mary Jane, lol. I use it before bed & it stops me from dreaming. Whenever I don’t, I’m guaranteed a very odd dream. I started an unplanned deep spiritual journey on 2-20-2020 and I have been receiving MAJOR spiritual downloads since then which lead me to astrology. Thank you so so much for your response! I really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions on reference to learning how to spot different aspects send them my way 😁
June 22, 2020 at 19:20
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » IIyyaarr13
I am a very well spoken person! I’ve always been great at speaking and relating to people of all ages and races. Thanks for your input!
June 22, 2020 at 19:20
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » Del
I’ve never heard of this but I’m going to research it now. Thank you!
June 22, 2020 at 19:30
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » hh
Thanks so much for your response. I’m still learning the lingo so you’ve given me a few new words to google lol. I’ve definitely always been the therapist friend. I’m an ultrasound technologist & I notice almost every one of my patients ends up opening up to me about more private aspects of their lives or just talking about their lives or feelings with me in general and I thoroughly enjoy it.
June 22, 2020 at 20:06
(Aries) ram_goat
Maybe consider cracking this aspect first..

- Sun Opposition Neptune (9°13’, Applying)
This aspect creates people that are overly empathetic and too willing to sacrifice themselvem, and thus they may easily be used by others or cheated. These people should stay away from drugs, alcohol and tobacco because they have considerable tendencies to use drugs and alcohol to solve their problems.

You sound like one of these, to me..

I wouldn´t want to visit your clinic knowing the technician used enough MJ the night before to obliterate their dreams.. and used the same each night before that. Doesn´t exactly instill confidence in your ability to think or to do your job.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 22, 2020 at 20:12
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » ram_goat
Wow, very condescending. Ultrasound requires passing multiple national board exams on multiple modalities of physics, anatomy, and pathology process. All of which I passed at the top of my class and above 90%. You’d be lucky to get a tech like me. I’m sure being condescending and closed minded is in your chart and I hope you learn to overcome that this lifetime or else you’ll be right back here in the next 🙃
June 22, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
that´s a fairly loose opposition. and i would disagree with the 2nd part of the description, the sun does not rule the mind, its the moon. sun-nep aspects are simply a smoke screen to the ego-identity.

its the moon-neptune people that are sensitive to drugs and other substances.

edit: theres a lazy misnomer that since neptune is associated with drugs that every aspect to a personal planet will have drug problems.
neptune negatively is escapism. if neptune aspect mars, the negative energy is sexual escapism. if aspecting jupiter, religious or cultural escapism. if aspecting moon, emotional or mental escapism, ie drugs or alcohol.

and these are only the negative vibrations. neptune can go very far in the other direction if operating on the positive vibration of the planet, even the hard aspects.
June 22, 2020 at 20:42
(Aries) ram_goat » hh
Spiritual pot heads. Yeah, we´ll see where this thread goes.

I´ll go get my Peter Tosh albums.. "sleep problems" and the MJ use
have my bullshit detectors going off right now.

I sense EDP.. emotionally disturbed person.. in cop-speak.

Not grounded or level headed.
June 22, 2020 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
nothing spiritual. pure logic.
June 22, 2020 at 20:48
I’ve found cancer in well over 50 ppl his years alone. How many lives have u saved in the almost 50 years you’ve been here? F*ck off sir.
June 22, 2020 at 20:50
You’re a cop? That’s funny because I’m married to one. I’m sure you’re one of “those” cops though. Goodbye
June 22, 2020 at 21:03
(Cancer) GoldenRayne » hh
Thank you for this
June 22, 2020 at 22:13
(Scorpio) Del
Also look at your intercepted houses and houses with same sign on adjacent cusp. The former may be underutilised the later overly so.
June 23, 2020 at 17:29
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » ram_goat
Are you incapable of posting in a thread without being negative or going out of your way to insult someone?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »