Bucket shaped chart with lunar handle

June 19, 2020 at 11:30 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ma7mod
Bucket shaped chart with lunar handle
Hiiii my astrology friends ,

I have Bucket shape chart with launar handle 🙂🙂 ,Bill gates has same shape😂😂

I really wanna deeply understand about its energy and more about the bucket handle which lies in 12H gemini with moon which is ruler of the AS

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2020 at 11:24
(Libra) leorising
the ascendant´s ruler going home 12, you can be a hidden person, you don´t share feelings with everyone. Your moon is in opposition to Neptune on 6, pay attention to your work environment so as not to fall into illusions.
your bucket-shaped moon is supporting you to deal with the dynamics of your home, with some kind of dispute (Mars), or it may be living with a younger brother, with a safe but authoritative home and without many displays of affection (Saturn at 4) displays of affection can be material, Pluto at 4 is also conflict, I believe it may be your mother trying to dominate you. I went to look at Bill Gates´ map and I trought that yours best, in this bucket-shaped moon pattern. :68:
June 20, 2020 at 22:57
(Aquarius) Ma7mod » leorising
Many thanks for ur time and effort
Really i can not share my feelings and i even realize my feeling by mind which is frustrating .. imagine u must think to realize ur feelings 😮😮

I don not understand >>>(without many displays of affection (Saturn at 4) displays of affection can be material)
Are u mean .. i can not express my emotional affection and it will appear as a physical act.

If i lived any where else it can change any thing for my feelings ??

Thanks again nice libra 🌹🌹
June 21, 2020 at 09:11
(Libra) leorising » Ma7mod
I did mean the following: your family life inside your home is safe (Saturn in 4), but it may be that you encounter some conflicts (Mars) , in the matter of Saturn , the home can be safe, but your parents´ displays of affection can be restricted to material acts, for example you have food at the right time, clean clothes (I´m saying that because I have Saturn in my 4 too) your parents can be cold with you, and the family you form will also be safe. Regarding the moon, I already read that for those who have a moon at 12, it would be best to live abroad.
so your inability to express feelings is due to a colder family :68:
P.s: I found it interesting that you bring Venus to your South node in the house7, and Venus rules your house 4 and 11. So it´s possible that your family is karmic, (Saturn is already meaning that) and your North node is the moon, and it´s in the house 12. So when you develop your personality, your true self, it should lead you to have another family abroad
June 21, 2020 at 22:07
(Aquarius) Ma7mod » leorising
Every word is true 🌹🌹🌹

Many thanks for u nice libra :177:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »