Can someone explain stationary Mercury in my chart

June 18, 2020 at 19:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can someone explain stationary Mercury in my chart
Hellooo🦥 I was trying to find articles for my Mercury stationery D ,but I didn’t found anything useful...So if anyone can explain it how this will impact my chart during The retrograde motion ..And what it means overall 😒Thanks 🌸

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2020 at 21:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
stationary direct is great to have. lots of sensitivity yet focused intellectual activity in the house it is in.
June 18, 2020 at 23:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh so that sounds good Thank you 😊 🤩😌
June 19, 2020 at 02:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is some acceptance of the idea that the farther a planet is out from the :151: the greater the period of station point.
A stationary planet emphasizes the fixed stars across the vastness of space! :78:
June 19, 2020 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Ooh interesting Thank you :80:🤩😁 My mercury is Aquarius In a the 9th housenot far from my sun in pisces ♓️ 10H...where can I check about which fixed stars ✨
June 20, 2020 at 00:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Aphroditetheprincess
Below your chart is extended settings and below extended settings is related charts and below related charts is a quick chart called fixed stars. :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »