Sign signature / Chart signature sign

June 18, 2020 at 11:46 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AMagicMoment
Sign signature / Chart signature sign
How important is the overall nathal chart´s zodiac signature?

My chart says ♋ Cancer signature sign.

Any thoughts about it?
How does this affect your personal relationships? :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2020 at 17:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have the Taurus Signature which is quite accurate. I tend to be about overcoming obstacles, adversity, and different layers of Taurus. Which can be the fiances of social classes, natural cycles of nature and the seasons, and allowing others to grow at their own pace. More Authoritative. It has a lot to do of everything I´ve done all my life since it deals with the ugly side of Taurus. The the physical body of what I dealt with in the elderly population as a Nurse Aide with chronic illness, the mentally impaired, brain injuries, brain diseases, the deformities of the physical body. The loss of physical functions.

The developmentally disabled. This goes along with Virgo/Capricorn as well, but my chart is all about the physical world and also the spiritual side of the Earth Trine, the inner beauty, authentic self, the taking off of the vanity, make-up, hair dye, fashion, brand, the glitz and glamour.

Earth is not always beautiful. It´s quite muddy, dirty, decaying, disease even in plants and wildlife. If you plant a rose bush for example, you learn about the diseases, the fungus, and how to keep plants healthy or sick.

The Earth Vomits with volcano lava, and erupts. There´s earth quakes. There´s places where the earth collapses, erodes, and falls apart.
June 18, 2020 at 19:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Earth is not always beautiful. It´s quite muddy, dirty, decaying, disease even in plants and wildlife. If you plant a rose bush for example, you learn about the diseases, the fungus, and how to keep plants healthy or sick."

I have a Capricorn signature in tropical I think. I love this statement but I disagree with the first part. I think everything is beautiful in its own way, even the muck and the grime. You can´t get gold out of the earth, purify it, and make it shine without embracing all the sharp metal and rough rocks it came with too.

To me everything has beauty and purpose even if I cannot see it at the time.
June 18, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your entire chart affects everything about you. I think the signature combines the highest points or the traits that are most prevalent to give a general idea of how a person will act in this life.
June 18, 2020 at 20:47
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I never really paid much attention to it, honestly. Mine says ambiguous anyway, so it´s probably not that relevant for me at least.
June 18, 2020 at 20:55
(Gemini) scormini
Mine is aquarius and it makes sense. I´ve dealt with loneliness, groups too, being weird and all the things that go with aqua. But having a north node in leo it seems it´s something to get rid of, specially because my SN conjuncts Uranus.
Also attracting weird people, my friends have been always so so sooo weird.
June 18, 2020 at 21:03
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Capricorn signature..

Not sure about it, but I have for sure some traits of :180:.
June 18, 2020 at 21:28
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Crazy goat signature here too ...
beeeee, beeeee and to climb mountains ...
June 18, 2020 at 21:58
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Marc Sales
Welcome to the club. :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 18, 2020 at 22:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The signature can change quickly, sometimes it is more or less ambiguous! :22:
June 19, 2020 at 01:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The calculation of astrological signature varies depending on the website one is using.

I prefer the way in which Astro.com calculates it, though, as I find it more accurate.

What I use myself are the 10 planets, the MC and the Asc, both Nodes, and Chriron.

An individual will manifest in life his/her preponderance of modality and elements as shown in his chart. And thus, he would "feel" to others in that way.

In your particular case, you have a preponderance of 6x fixed signs and 7x water = Scorpio, not Cancer.

Thus, it is very possible that you exhibit many Scorpio-like qualities/behaviors in your life.

Sometimes, this is not immediately obvious for the card holder, though, without some deep self-reflection.
June 19, 2020 at 11:19
(Gemini) AMagicMoment
Thank you all for your effort and answers :D stay blessed 🙏🍀x

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »