Uranus Square Moon

June 17, 2020 at 19:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) cancerdoubleleo
Uranus Square Moon
Could anyone tell me what might be the outcome of transiting Uranus in the 10th square my natal moon in the 12th would be?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2020 at 02:01
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hi cancerdoubleleo, how is it going? I looked up your file and did an analysis. At first I thought you would be mistaken and the Lune-Uranus connection would be no big deal but when my assistant Dr. Watson showed me the sidereal whole sign chart for this year I knew the good doctor was correct as usual. He had surmised that your Lune and Uranus were coming into a critical aspect and it was an important point confirming your initial suspicion.

To answer your pointed question, here is the interpretation....this would have been a year of great mirth and entertainment, music, dancing except two things are holding you back, not just Uranus, there is a second correlary pointing to another affliction on Lune as well.

Main indication is of two or so enemies badmouthing you on social media but be careful, they are not easy enemies. It should get better or be all over in about 5-8 months or less. I wouldn´t worry, no big deal, happens all the time. I wouldn´t pay any attention to it whatsoever but if worried use potion and hamsas or amulet.

I would say main focus should be on getting lots of rest, building immune system and eating lots of fresh vegetables next eighteen months

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »