A video all should watch. MERCURY RETRO

June 17, 2020 at 16:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
A video all should watch. MERCURY RETRO
Regardless if you don´t follow Vedic, and tropical only, I think KRS gave great advice for this upcoming Mercury retrograde (and eclipse)...all should watch it.

Keep it cool, homies :13:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 17, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
KRS the legend, mr. cool himself. :46:
June 17, 2020 at 17:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
You know it, homie :46:
June 17, 2020 at 17:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love his videos ,even that I don’t really know a lot about vedic astrology it,He explains it so good,and the videos are short and entertaining :45:
June 17, 2020 at 17:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aphroditetheprincess
Yeah I think with this Mercury retro right now, his advice transcends beyond tropical/Vedic...and all could benefit from the message ;)
June 17, 2020 at 17:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I already had that intuition since the protests started, because people are just too sensitive, emotional, and taking things too personally. Too emotionally attached and emotionally triggered. Just one look can set off someone else.
June 17, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i just realized mercury retro will be in my 11th house of social networking (social media included)...so i apologize in advance.
June 17, 2020 at 18:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » hh
ha ha... this is the point, how do we all be silent and say nothing!
June 17, 2020 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He was the only one at least for me that gave the clear message for what is actually happening...And after I watched the video I realized I should defff turn off all my social media 🤣😱 My chart ruler (mercury) is having so much to say for everything 🌚🤐🤐🤐
June 17, 2020 at 22:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aphroditetheprincess
The temptation to get into verbal spats right about now is pur-tyy high..

Its hard to not throw in your 2cents, really really hard.
June 17, 2020 at 23:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
i dont know if its a temptation to fight verbally, depends on the house its transiting.

i would imagine it causing misinterpretation, which can then lead to verbal spats. possible frustration on the road as things are not moving direct as you would want, or so it seems, but really its an internal projection as the mercury retro causes some internal introspection that we simply may not like. which is why people that have mercury retro in their natal charts tend to do okay during these transits than those who dont. they are more used to it.

..idk, i have been paying more attention to retro transits lately whereas before i didnt. from my observation of the recent venus going retro, the initial first few days of the retro, i felt it big time. and since it was/is in my 10th house, i felt those few days a huge insecure (venus) unconfident feeling going out in public (10th), until i eventually adapted and reassured myself of things. but intitially things turned inward and i questioned my public image if that makes sense, haha.
June 18, 2020 at 00:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Vegetarian with limited pre-frontal connections, well wool whale, it is what the gods recommended!
Jumping to what happens ´near´ station point; Mercury Storm, when speed changes is the worrisome time! :85:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »