Bad prognosis - is it true? HELP!

June 16, 2020 at 06:13 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Desinkataa
Bad prognosis - is it true? HELP!
I will be very grateful if someone pays attention to me.
Yesterday I was with a woman who made me a numerological prognosis.
But what he said about me and my husband shocked me, and I´m really depressed right now.
Please someone help me and give an opinion about us.
We got married on 31.05.2017 in Sofia.
I was born on March 26, 1987, in Dobrich, Bulgaria - She told me that I have to do my own business this year and that I was born to be a leader who would make money.
My husband was born on January 15, 1991 in Sofia, Bulgaria - Shr told me that he was given to leave a wife and child and have another family! She told me that between his 36-38th birthday, he would go to another woman and at the age of 42 he would have another family and children.
We still don´t have children and that worries me a lot. Her exact words were, "I´m most worried about your husband´s betrayal."
I beg for help. :24:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 16, 2020 at 06:17
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Jesus H ...this is heavy,

It´s 2am here now, maybe I´ll come back to this topic later to decipher the madness you were told..

Man...what a bummer that astrologer is.
June 16, 2020 at 06:21
(Aries) Desinkataa » RohiniMoon
Thank you so much!
I also write our birth hours if this will help for more accurate information.
My husband is at 23:55 (11:55pm)
I was born in the morning at 8:39am.
Thank you! :8:
June 16, 2020 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think that we can change things, if you think that it will happen-it will, everything is energy, now you will think about it and be sure that it will manifest one day..To be fully honest with you, I had some similar experience like you, they told me that I will marry a great person but he will die young :39:
Probably because I have stelium in the 8 th house, and some of them always see death there...I saw that all my ex got/gain a lot of money while we were dating, so probably that 8th house is attracting money of others, it is not only death, it can be also transformation..

Also, be careful where is :153: of that astrologer, I always ask them ..I see that people with :153: in Scorpio often see some bad things that can possibly happen..(not all of them, I just had that experience)but it is still a possibility..
June 16, 2020 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pay not attention to it; it is fatalistic astrology of the worse kind. Very unprofessional.

Your 5th Lord (the Sun) is conjunct the Greatest Benefic (Jupiter) in your 7th house in your D-9 chart. You will have a very happy married life.

Yes, you have Saturn in your 7th in your D-1 (Vedic natal chart). That brings delays in marriage. But you are already 33 when your D-9 activates, and you are currently under your Jupiter Dasha.

Free Will is above a natal chart. The future is "Terra Incognita"; an uncharted territory. Careful with the mental effects that bad and silly predictions can cause; the mind is the most powerful entity of them all; what you believe becomes your reality.
June 16, 2020 at 15:27
(Aries) Desinkataa » Dharma212
Hello, Dharma1212

I do not understand the Vedic astrology,but, from what you wrote to me, it only means that everything is fine. Because I know inwardly that this is the man for me. I have been looking for him for so long and dreaming about him. We had no problems. Only his mother hates me very much. And this numerologist I went to yesterday told me that his mother would do everything possible to separate us. Which is somewhat true, because we lived with his parents for 4 years and she was constantly interfering in our lives and so made us move out.
Can you tell me where i can see our Vedic natal charts?
Is there such as sinastry chart?
Yes, I was 30 years old, when I get married.
But it never crossed my mind that he would leave me. He is so shy and introverted. It is very difficult to communicate with others. He is happy with me and you can see it in our natal charts. However, I take great care of him and this may irritate his mother.
The woman I went told me that my date of birth 26 Is the number of rich and businessmen.
She told me to start my business and that I would make a lot of money.
June 16, 2020 at 15:43
(Libra) leorising
My advice to you is: stay calm, live your life today.
With this analysis you will have more 13 years of marriage..
Pay attention in your career... do this huge money that is coming for your life ...
keep the advice of the astrologer in your pocket.
our Pluto scorpio generation is just like that, ups and downs.
I saw your Mars at 12, your husband acting behind you, you will not be able to see.
Neptune at 8 can blur your view about other people´s intentions. ( but it’s a Neptune weak, you will be blind for little time) :68:
June 16, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Desinkataa
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
numerologist or astrologer? maybe they are using both?

ive never understood how people can apply divine energy to a man made calendar (gregorian). makes no logical sense.
June 16, 2020 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She said money and power probably, 26=8 (Scorpio/Pluto)
You are 279 code , your husband is 729 code, same numbers just in different order, but together you are:999
It is karmic and Destiny combination and it can for sure last for a lifetime!

I saw why she said that about new beginning for him, his 40/41 year is a new beginning in his life, but I don´t think that it must be divorce..His code for that year is 191, 911, usually 7 is energy of divorce/separation( :199:) energy.
June 16, 2020 at 17:47
(Aries) Desinkataa » leorising
leorising- thank you very much for your reply.
I can´t explain why this numerologist couldn´t see what you see.
I was lied to by a man - my ex-boyfriend, with whom I was for 7 years. But then I knew there was something wrong with our relationship, and I didn´t feel anything wrong with my husband now or ever. The numerologist told me that I was too strong because of my date of birth 26 and for that I could not find a suitable partner.
Yes, I have Mars insersepted in the 12th house, but this is more looks like his mother, because she is Sun in Taurus. But, I know that the 12th house also gives you many unlimited possibilities and strength.
Indeed, there are many unclear things in life. And I do not intend to focus on the negative, but to overcome it. I have never been discouraged. I have always fought to the last. And that´s what I think to do now. Get up and continue forward and up to the top! :32:
June 16, 2020 at 17:49
(Aries) Desinkataa » hh
hh »,

She uses tarot cards, numerology and coffee.
June 16, 2020 at 17:56
(Libra) leorising » Desinkataa
I thought you had gone to an astrologer ... numerology is different. But good luck to you, live in the present :98:
June 16, 2020 at 17:57
(Aries) Desinkataa » Morena_Lu
Morena_Lu,
Can you tell me what this code is 279, 729 and 999? How did you get it? Want to read more information?
I really think that our meeting is karmic - it can be seen in every area of our lives.
Please tell me and where do you see a new beginning at the age of 40/41?
I would like to read more about these codes and numbers.
He has stellium in Capricorn in the 3rd and 4th house.
His north node is in the 4th house. It is given to have a family and to be stable. And at the cusp top of the descent there is a sign Aries, and I am with the Sun in Aries.
I would be very grateful if you could share more information about the codes. :74:
June 16, 2020 at 18:00
=====
I will, I will send you everything, don´t worry.:))
June 16, 2020 at 18:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I can see in your chart the South Node Sagittarius will transit over your Uranus in Sagittarius so there is probably some type of unexpected event with your relationship. Which it is on the Mutable Cross: Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Pisces which is always shift shaping, growing, maturing, and evolving.
Saturn in Sagittarius in the 7th house usually means it is long-term, sometimes restrictive or delayed marriage. While Uranus means unconventional relationships.
North Node Gemini will eventually hit Gemini in Chiron which is another significator of wounding on the North Node and usually means “Great Awakening” Which Gemini can be division, separation, and I can see she probably was looking at the Mutable dual signs of Gemini, Sagittarius, and Pisces.
You can see Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto is transforming your 8th/9th house interception of Marriage and shared resources.
You also have Uranus in Taurus transit through the 12th house which can be the ending of a chapter of life while the Saturn in Aquarius will be over the 10th house.
Mars in Aries and Aries in Chiron transiting the North Node Aries of relationships in the 11th house and wounding them.
I would not project a certain outcome because there is probabilities and it all depends on the karma in the relationship in the past through the south nose Sagittarius. What is the truth coming up in the North Node Gemini about the relationship? Are you both being honest about your feelings, thoughts, and goals in life? Have you been honest in the past?
It’s more what you both do with the energies in communications, actions, and how you interact with one another.
Yet, if it’s not meant to be, no matter what you both do or say, the transits will part ways.
It’s not uncommon to get a divorce or separation with Uranus opposition Pluto. But it can be all kinds of reasons why a relationship ends and even in what way the relationship ends. It doesn’t mean there has to be a 3rd party.
June 16, 2020 at 20:34
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
does she decipher omens in the froth of the coffee?
June 17, 2020 at 05:19
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Vedic astrology we have what are called "Divisional Charts"; there are several of them, and each one respresents, and is used, to look/examine a particular area of life.

And the D-9 chart, also know as the "Navamsa", is the chart that is used to determine how the planets will evolve (their quality, strength, etc) through the life of the chart holder - especially after the 32-35 years old - and to determine the future state and quality of the married life.

In any Vedic consultation, at least the normal Vedic chart (the D-1, or the equivalent to the Tropical chart) and the D-9 are analyzed by the Vedic astrologer.

It can be read in a similar way as one reads the regular chart, but it has some additional rules and guidelines for its interpretation.

In your D-9 chart, Leo is the sign of your 5th house - the house of romance. Thus, the Sun would be its Lord (ruler). Jupiter is the karaka (represents) for children, luck, the husband in a woman´s chart, economic success, etc. It is the greatest benefic in astrology.

In your D-9 chart, the 5th Lord (Sun) is conjunct Jupiter in your 7th house - something that tells me of a happy married life.

The Sun is debilitated in Libra and Jupiter can be a bit "self-righteous" at times, as he is the "Guru". The Sun also represents "Ego". So it is possible to expect that your husband be a bit too independent and wanting to do what he feels is right, and would probably expect that you just follow him. Or it can be the other way around, being you the one a bit bossy, haha.

And Jupiter can become a bit "lecturing", haha, because here in the 7th, either him or you would feel as a "Guru" or teacher for the other.

What is important to watch for, though, is that neither one of you try to impose his/her ideas on the other, but that you both always try to act as a team, where you BOTH are bosses, haha. But if you watch for that, this is actually a great combination to attract power and money to the marriage, especially for you.

Venus is in the 8th house in the D-9 in Scorpio. Venus is the 7th Lord placed in the 8th. This could bring a few sudden events and ups and downs, yes, especially with the in-laws (his mom), but nothing to worry about that much, as this can also attract wealth (Venus) from the union/marriage (8th house).

And you have Rahu (the North Node), Sun, and Jupiter all conjunct each other in your regular Vedic chart (D-1) in the 11th house of income and goals, and in Jupiter´s own sign of Pisces.

This might be one of the reasons why that numerologist/astrologer told you that you would have a very successful business and would make lots of money. Because the above is a combination known to gives lots of wealth, abundance, and even fame, especially after our 33-35. And you are currently under the planetary period (Dasha) of Jupiter.

Also, I checked your transits for the time of the marriage, and they are the classic love/marriage transits.

Also, I checked his chart and he is a super Capricorn dude with Jupiter exalted in Cancer in his regular Vedic chart. So he is the "very committed" type, and his chart says, he is very tender, sweet, and compassionate.

Then the Tropical composite chart (I don´t want to complicate things explaining compatibily in Vedic), is quite good. It shows that this is a very deep and intense relationship that has deeply changed (and will change) both of you. Lots of love, lots of passion.

You two just need to make sure of two things:

#1 Watch for any bad influence on your marriage from external sources, especially his mother. If you start to have any difficulties out of nowhere, just sit with him and without any accusative attitude or anything like that, ask him (nicely!!) if anyone has been saying bad things about your marriage. Tell him you won´t get upset, but that you only wants to make sure that you have a happy marriage with him. Listen to what he has to say, and just acknowledge and ask him what he thinks about it. That´s all; nothing more, please. Don´t attack his mother in any way, but only GUIDE him towards truth.

#2 No power struggles or manipulation games of any kind form either of you. Be fair, be honest, no secrets of any kind, nevet seeking out a dishonest advantage.

Do #1 and #2 and I can predict a very long and happy marriage.
June 17, 2020 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
=====
Damn, I talk too much! :61:
June 17, 2020 at 07:21
(Aries) Desinkataa » Dharma212

Dharma1212,

Thank you so much!
Make me feel very happy!

Now I understand Vedic astrology gives much more information.
I can tell, that it is so true that I am the one who is the boss haha.

I am definitely much more confident than my husband. We learn from each other - he is very calm and I am the opposite. I´m always in a hurry for somewhere and something, and he annoys me when he´s so calm.
I am the initiator of all ideas, and he is happy to follow them. I do not impose my opinion, I express my arguments. It´s hard to tell him to do something, if he´s not sure about.
His family owns properties. He has a brother, but we still expect a big house with a yard from his parents. His mother doesn´t like me because I´m much stronger and more influential than she is. Maybe she´s afraid of me because she can´t influence me in any way. She´s trying to get my husband´s attention, pretending as a victim. She constantly complains to him about her husband and her mother-in-law, about her job and etc. My husband is really very kind and considerate, caring and so quiet and calm. He is very compassionate and sensitive.
I always ask him what is happening with him and what worries him, because he finds it difficult to share his feelings and emotions. As a typical representative of Capricorn. But I know him so well that I can understand his emotional state without talking.

THANK YOU! :35:
:12:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »