Learning from a teacher vs online.

June 15, 2020 at 03:31 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Del
Learning from a teacher vs online.
What did you see as the advantages of having a mentor teacher or guide?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 15, 2020 at 03:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I used to love my professors and being in class with other students in 2011 when I graduated.

I have been so used to taking courses online since then, I am a self-learner now.

I don´t think there is much difference if you listen to the Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and other Universities on Video. I don´t take any exams though.

If you´re talking about other stuff some of it´s alright and other stuff is crap. You can tell the difference by the way stuff is taught and the information given.
June 15, 2020 at 03:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you don´t interact with the lecturer there is no difference. You just get to wear whatever you want if that counts as an advantage. If you do interact with the lecturer though there is huge difference in efficiency in favor of face-to-face lecturing.
June 15, 2020 at 07:38
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Yeah I love it and if I don´t get it I can always watch again. I miss being part of a group though. I could study all my life!
June 15, 2020 at 20:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
More and more mentors ARE online. :81:
Social Proximity often aids and abets guidance which is why we are close to the screwiest Summer ever! :20: :11: :10: :42: :9:
June 15, 2020 at 21:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Ha ha! Yes, I´m the same way with Sun in the 5th, but fortunately, the South Node Sagittarius is pushing all that education up into the North Node Gemini and ask us to start teaching here and making it into the physical format for others of what we´ve learned in the past.

While at the same time, still educating ourselves on new ways to adapt to the current events this year.

I´ve been watching some Law Courses and Human Rights lately.
June 15, 2020 at 22:50
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
I prefer in-person when possible, but am managing well with someone via weekly zoom meetings.
June 16, 2020 at 02:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Instant play-back and another perspective.

There can be difficulties if the mentor is not a good match to your mentalities.

Ego or might-makes-right types of happenstance can interfere with progress.

I chose to cut out the middle man and observe life through unbiased discernment.

I observed and read lots of material.

Yes!! It took time and in the process I have my own ways of interpretation.

It´s like playing an instrument.

You find your own style.
June 16, 2020 at 16:06
(Taurus) nutelina
I think the advantage is your child isn´t going to be molested or beaten up when you homeschool her or him.
June 16, 2020 at 16:09
(Taurus) nutelina » Chadjames
I 2nd that, I really liked different perspectives, I think if you are really different than the rest or you have extraordinary talent but likewise ego you are going to have clashes with many people. And if you live in a small town but have big talent you are going to get frustrated as a kid.
June 17, 2020 at 19:12
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Someone who was diagnosed as a kid with ADHD, learning problems, emotional/behavior disabilitys who needed a lot of 1 on 1 tutoring that was specialized...online or distant learning really was never an option for me and not an option for many students with these problems.

While online is great for some its awful for others who miss so much help that you would get in a classroom.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »