Is there a bad violent physical temperament on this person?

June 15, 2020 at 01:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality
Is there a bad violent physical temperament on this person?
He is so nice and respectful,reserved and very quiet but I’ve heard stories of him having a very bad explosive temper to the point where he even gets violent and has ended up in fist fights a lot in his life.

Again I’ve never seen it,but he doesn’t come across as a violent angry guy.

His birthdate is 7-7-1988 1:40 PM Detroit,MI just in case the chart doesn’t pop up.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 15, 2020 at 07:59
(Cancer) Cancerman23
You dont even need the chart him being a Cancer tells me everything i need to know haha. A lot of us Cancer males can fall victim to are moods, and become unpredictable. Even my friend who is the nicest guy, has had fits of rage, and has been in many fights. He has a mars in Libra, he is very non competitive, and is a kill you with kindness type of guy. He is always trying to keep peace, and harmony with people. Even with all that i seen him become extremely aggressive, and get into full blown fist fights. Doesnt happen often, but still. Cancer is an insecure sign, but we are a cardinal sign a lot of us can be aggressive, and feel like we have something to prove. We are very kind, and considerate, so when people do us wrong we take it to heart, and we become vindictive and are revenge is driven by a sense of oneupsmanship probably due to are insecurities. I feel like i have a lot more stability in my moods due to having an earth dominant chart, but i still have fallen victim to the moody nature of being a Cancer lol.
June 15, 2020 at 11:15
(Pisces) fishscales
Mars square Saturn and Uranus can give an explosive temper.

Sun conjunct the MC may give the need to be "top dog"... Maybe he reacts badly when things don´t go that way...

Libra rising... When the scales start swinging out of balance, Librans can be more aggressive than people think... "Hey Libra... Your polarity is showing"...

Mars ruling the 7th..could impart a somewhat aggressive attitude when dealing with others...

And yes, the Cancer thing that someone else mentioned...

Cancer might be the most likely of the water signs to "go off"... More than Scorpio I´d probably say...because Scorpio tries to repress and hide, and Cancer just lets it all hang out...
June 15, 2020 at 11:37
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I see here more a prevalence towards "Truth" or what this truth means for the individual ...
An ascending Libra, with Venus in the IX house, ruled by Mercury also in IX and by an Apollonian Sun high in the sky.
I suppose that a Mercury thus aspected (especially towards Mars and Uranus) is "irritated" :10:, and with good reason, with all the direct, but deceitful, partial and ill-intentioned arguments ...
June 15, 2020 at 14:18
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Cancerman23
Haha well yes I can say I’ve come across some very tough cancers who don’t play! But this guy just doesn’t come across that way,seriously I was so shocked when I heard this about him,you’d never expect it.
June 15, 2020 at 14:19
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » fishscales
Would Pluto being in his first have anything to do with this?
June 15, 2020 at 14:20
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Marc Sales
Your the second person to mention Mars square Saturn and Uranus are those two aspects that’s known for having an explosive temper/violent temper? And would Pluto in his first have anything to do with this? Again he doesn’t come off or look like the type but I guess you can’t judge a book by its cover.
June 15, 2020 at 16:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
More than Scorpio I´d probably say...because Scorpio tries to repress and hide, and Cancer just lets it all hang out...

When they lose their shit, no one wants to be around them, and I mean no one.
June 15, 2020 at 18:42
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » rohini moon
Yes I hear Scorpios are the wild water signs but I’ve always thought Cancer myself,they just are super emotional and are furious when angry.
June 15, 2020 at 18:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Rahu + Mars in Pisces.

8th house Jupiter.
June 15, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333
If there are fights... It´s probably over money...

Or other people´s money.
June 15, 2020 at 18:44
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » hh
:15: :3:
June 15, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Mars square Saturn and Uranus can give an explosive temper."

this is the most likely indicator.

edit: i meant to edit the post but accidentally deleted, ugh.
June 15, 2020 at 18:55
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Iceblu333
What is Rahu? I’m sorry I’m not to fond of astrology.

And not sure what all the reasons were that he fought over just the stories were some fights he defended his female family members and others were club fights/street fights didn’t know why those fights happened or occurred.
June 15, 2020 at 18:56
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » hh
Why is Mars square Saturn and Uranus so bad? Everyone keeps mentioning these two aspects. Are those the two worst astrology traits to have when it comes to ones temper?
June 15, 2020 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree Mars in Pisces and North Node Pisces is kind of good at hiding it because it´s below the surface and they can go years hiding it and then it comes out and kind of shocks you it´s there.
June 15, 2020 at 18:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Backtolifebacktoreality
Rahu = :161:

Pisces
June 15, 2020 at 18:58
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » goldenlion32
Why is everyone mentioning the Mars square Saturn and Uranus? Are those the two most common or worst traits to have when reading ones chart and finding anger/violent tendencies?
June 15, 2020 at 19:00
Mars is action, anger, aggression.

So when you have Mars making an aspect its important.
June 15, 2020 at 19:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333
What does he do for work???
June 15, 2020 at 19:05
So the negative aspects would mean anger and violence? What role does his Mars trine Jupiter play?
June 15, 2020 at 19:06
He works at a automobile plant
June 15, 2020 at 19:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Mars is sextiling Jupiter...

It´s a very weak affect in my opinion, but it means they work together... In a thier best ways....

But in my cases Saturn trining anything is bad and opposition of something was good for me...

So take it with a grain of salt.

Saturn and Mars are both Malific so I think of them as the same...
June 15, 2020 at 19:17
Does the orb size matter when dealing with aspects? Like are some aspects weaker/stronger than others?
June 15, 2020 at 19:19
Using this website, Petr9´s calculator is almost exact to the 0.00° for me personally.

But yes, orbs of 5.00° and less should be considered.
June 15, 2020 at 19:22
(Virgo) rohini moon » Backtolifebacktoreality
We are a wild water Martian sign, but ...... I think before I act. Mars is action. I think the sole reason for this is only because my moon is in an earth sign, exalted.

If say, my moon was in cancer as well as Mars in Scorpio......

I´d be "off the chain" as the kids say
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »