Muuuricans! Some questions from a foreigner

June 12, 2020 at 19:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Revloc
Muuuricans! Some questions from a foreigner
Hi

I generally don´t pay attention to the illusion that most call reality and I live on a small ass island on the bottom of the Pacific. However your shit is starting to wash up on my shores.

I was thankful for the longest time that ignorance wasn´t contagious. Obviously we´re now beyond that point. Maybe Covid was real? Maybe it was used to remove the last of the common sense left in the world.

There´s a bunch of Kiwis marching for something you guys call BLM.

All I know is that some guy got his neck broke by a pig and now you´re all up in arms over it.

I tried to speak with an American about this, asked small questions like "don´t all lives matter?" And I was labeled a racist. This surprised me as they´re quite intelligent.

Now I know something of media/social manipulation but surely we haven´t reached the point of using the word racist to describe someone who simply asks a question? If you put black lives above all others, doesn´t that make you a black racist?

Do you see the hypocrisy in ending "Racism" under the banner Black Live Matter?

Now my questions are, why do black lives matter over anyone else´s?

If we follow your "history"

You also used chinese people as slaves to build your rails.

You near decimated a whole indigenous people and those who´re left live below the poverty line and are addicts.

You took Texas / California from Mexico. As I understand it Mexicans or Latinos are also a minority who´re "oppressed"

For the last 30 years youve been pushing your way into the middle east and destroying any Persian / Arab way of life because they need FREEDOMS... and McDonalds.

How come the Chinese, Latinos, Native Americans, Persians and any other race doesn´t get a look in? Are they less than black?

Also, why are you worried about what happened over 100 years ago and not worried about the boot that´s currently resting on your necks?

You didn´t cause the hate. You didn´t perpetrate it. How do we know it even happened as we´re told? Yet you´re to carry a guilt for others actions?

My Ancestors were starved, driven from there homes, beaten and tortured. Who do I go to to have a moan? Should I go tearing up the city because 200 years ago my Irish Grandparents starved on potatoes?

Why do you embrace this victim hood mentality where everyone must be treated equally?

As astrologists you know everyone is different, from the day you were born. Yet you push this idea that everyone is the same?

Also how do you define black? Do you have a booklet of color samples that define "black"? If someone is of a heavy tan, do they then become black? I know white and Chinese people who identify as "black". Are they more important than their white and Chinese counterparts?

What about the black people in Africa that´re getting exploited and eaten by their own people in the Congo? And all the other poverty stricken African nations that´re being destroyed by corrupt African governments? Does it only matter if your Black in America? You pretty much annihilated the middle east because of their governments.

I come from a diverse multicultural nation that is failing to fuck but nevertheless I do not stand for one race over another. I am mostly European with some Maori down the line.

I just have questions.

If you´ve made it this far and you´ve been triggered... What was it that triggered you? Do you actually care or do you just want to be part of something? Do you actually know what your marching for? Do you know what communism is?

Mostly, what result are you expecting? A massive payout? A sorry? A pat on the back and a "She´ll be right mate"?

Where does it end? Your government has been fucked for the longest time. Why wait now to give a shit?

Funfact:

The word "Racist" comes from communist Leon Trotsky (Lev Brohnstein) and it means "love for ones own race". It doesn´t mean one race over another.

It was devised to end all logical debate. When you can no longer extend or prove your argument you yell racist until the debate stops due to your childish reaction.

Works for the same words Sexist, Homophobe, Conspiracy Theorist etc. If you can´t win your argument. Act like a child until it stops.

Posts in topic

Page: / 14 

Sort posts:
June 12, 2020 at 20:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Every square inch of this is pure gold.

That´s what I like.

An outside perception.

Puts things in perspective.

Thank you for this, and the fun fact!!
June 12, 2020 at 20:27
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
you´ve made it this far and you´ve been triggered... What was it that triggered you?

The contrary actually......I would like to shake your hand, because I agree with all you said.

:15:
June 12, 2020 at 20:28
(Aries) nutelina
Well people have beliefs... That block their thinking.
YouTube
YouTube
June 12, 2020 at 20:29
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
true dat.

but also- read del´s cop thread.. also a lot of truth there too.

it´s complicated in the usa.

pluto scorp/pluto sag generation are passionate but ignorant.
June 12, 2020 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very true.

The protesters that marched a few blocks away from where I live contained these very souls.

But...

Pluto in Scorpio is all about the destruction of things.

Our structures and systems are outworn and dated.

Antiquated.

They don´t give a shit about the American Dream.

To them, it´s a nightmare dead end.

Oh sooo happy to oblige with the dismantle.

Someone´s gotta do it.

May as well be those that are not connected.
June 12, 2020 at 20:42
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
i also give your words a hearty "true dat".. couldnt agree more
June 12, 2020 at 20:44
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
I fully agre with you, but what I dont get is - destroying your own city? Destroying your own transportation? I mean these civilians will need their buses in the coming weeks and they torched them.

I remember hearing some astrologers saying when Pluto conjuncts Saturn in Capricorn - the sign of the gov´
We would see the "breaking down" and " transformation " of it...
This looks to be ... Also, interesting to note, the governments follow astrology themselves ..of Course they would never let that on the propagandized masses, but you do have to consider, how much of this is planned....
June 12, 2020 at 20:47
(Aries) ram_goat
but this form of good natured back & forth is kind of an aus/nz/taz cultural game. often accompanied with good natured drinking..

its a game americans dont play.. remember we were puritains once, so uptight even the dutch couldnt stand them. we´re a dour humorless lot, in the main. we should laugh more but we dont. so you got american friends. maybe get some better friends.

life will make more sense then
June 12, 2020 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
I´m with you, too.

Pluto in Scorpio is the utter destruction of everything not conducive to what has yet to be created.

If that doesn´t reek of "clean slate" I don´t know what does.

It´s going to get bad. Very bad.

For years to come.

It took Germany until around 1985 to fully rebuild herself.

I know that analogy is stern, but, the world has problems that haven´t even been looked at.

It just a short while ago that human trafficking and child abuse are being splayed and looked at.
June 12, 2020 at 20:59
It´s going to get bad. Very bad.

For years to come.

Yep. And most people don´t want to hear that. Things aren´t "going back to how they were" in our country.

Sad state of affairs ...I would have opted to not come around and be reborn again in this particular age if given a choice...

The future ain´t lookin bright for us, we don´t need shades.
June 12, 2020 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
In 1993, I told my then brothers wife that shit in America was going to get bad.

I figured after the year 2000.

I told her I was glad to be alive, at this time, as I wanted to go through the shit that was to come.

I consciously wanted it etched upon my soul.

I mean, my philosophy is that we chose to encarnate at this time.

This is what is in front of us.

:17: :74: :68:
June 12, 2020 at 21:24
(Aquarius) Erinmeow
I think that this is an issue(s) that is kind of woven into society and ultimately humankind at this point in time.

We live in a time where it is really difficult to live consciously. And those who attempt to are ridiculed for it. But on the flipside, a lot of those who try to live consciously wear it on their sleeve almost as a badge of honor. The first thing that comes to mind are vegans. Its a stupid example maybe, but it fits. A lot of people choose vegan because they feel that they dont want to support the really gross farming industry. But also, they dont realize that they are in turn supporting borderline slave labor with the produce farming conditions. And Im pretty sure we have all seen some angry vegans trying to push graphic material into our faces with their protests etc.

Keeping with food, all major corporations support some form of slave labor. Major chocolate corporations buy from child labor in Africa, Our pre-peeled shrimp supports slave labor in Asian countries etc.

We are a consumerist world that doesnt want to give up the our comforts in these material things.

There is a really huge iceberg here and the BLM is part of this really unhealthy society we have created.

This country was found on Entitlement and built off of the backs of slaves. There is no way around that. From there, I see that entitlement/instant gratification and a whole bunch of unhealthy ways of living have been woven into our societal make-up. We live in a society that serves the white male.

Having white skin gives you an automatic pass on a lot of every day minute things that ultimately will protect your life. The issue is that the human race judges based on color. There are other judgements, of course. But Color alone can cost you your life. Having white skin can and will give you a leg up in every day happenings. Better jobs, higher pay, more access to education etc.

You hear about the kid who missed the bus, and didnt know how to get to school. He knocked on a neighbors door, and a gun was pulled on him. He was a black child, and the person who pulled the gun assumed the absolute worst based on his own racist ideologies. Also a lot of it is fed by the media.

The media feeds this fire by focusing on black crime etc.

Theres been protests on racism since the civil war broke out. Each time, it gets more intense as it honestly should. A lot of privately owned businesses understand the looting. They feel that material items can be replaced, but lives cannot. Getting back to consumerism, Major stores are shutting down due to looting, but stayed open and put their employees at risk during this virus. We want what we want, even if it costs these workers their lives.

A lot of people are also talking about how America has started wars in other countries over suppressing their own people with military just as what is going on right now. A lot of people are upset that education continues to get defunded while we inflate our military funds.

I would be seen as a a conspiracy theorist for firmly believing that the (american) government feeds off of ignorance and compliance. The only people that matter are the 1% who hold majority of the wealth.

Ive been saying for a long time that human kind is still extremely primitive. Sure we have neat technologies, but our ego is that of a cave man. That is what ultimately causes all of this.

The Black Lives Matter movement is entirely necessary. People of Color shouldnt have to fear for their lives because they have melanin in their skin.

All too many rape cases has been swept under the rug for white men. Or they get a slap on the wrist. While a black man can get years in prison for stealing food for his family. Its not fair. People just want equality, thats it. If we have to burn down our sick consumerist society, so be it.

Ultimately, we are going through a huge transition as a human race.

If youve ever questioned your own beliefs or yourself on a personal level to work on yourself, It can be incredibly hard. It can crumble your foundation as a person to question your way of being that is unhealthy. You go through a phase of "why me, I didnt ask for this" etc. Then you get angry, then you accept and grow or you get stuck because you dont want to take responsibility.

We are doing this as a human race, It´s not going to be pretty. Its going to get worse before it gets better. That is the nature of things.

I also probably will dip out of this conversation as soon as I entered it, Im not a fan of the mentality in these forums. But this is my unpopular two cents, and just whats been rattling around my head for the last 2 years.

Humanity is on the brink of wiping itself out. Last year, my mother and i talked about a virus to cull the human population. Although we didnt think wed be alive to see it. I also talked to her about how the race issues are going to come to light this year and that I was afraid of how it would unfold. So here we are with both predicaments that I felt last summer. I think we are in phase 2 of 3 in the year of 2020 and it is going to get much worse. But ultimately time will tell. Humanity is ugly, our Egos are inflated and not in line with the earth.

I suggest you read some things on this rather than trying to whitewash and get support from other white folks in this forum.
June 12, 2020 at 22:01
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Erinmeow

As they said before "Man is a wolf to humanity"
And if you stop to think, even just a little, we are a cancer for mother earth ...
June 12, 2020 at 23:15
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
what i said about the puritains..
June 13, 2020 at 03:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
New Zealand is the least foreign place in the Pacific, some Americans have morphed into Kiwi birds and vice-a-versa!
BLM-This is a big Bureau of Land Management state!; Land grows more valuable as the water rises!
Our colleges were called on the exclusion of Far Easterners in the process of black inclusion.
English is a "living language", unlike Latin, so fewer words are just frozen in time.
Eight years ago the estimates for how many people there are on the planet diverged, meaning there is no correct number, only differences in estimate!
I declare this Owl-lives matter day! :117: :36: :37:
June 13, 2020 at 04:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Yee Haw!!!

Grey Matter matters!!

:36: :36: :36: :36: :36: :36: :36: :36: :115: :36: :36: :36: :36: :36: :36:

Guess what happened to that one guy??

Yep.

Toilet matters...
June 13, 2020 at 04:15
(Aries) ram_goat » IIyyaarr13
I declare this Owl-lives matter day!

and I declare tomorrow that Skink lives matter...

next week.. Least Tern lives matter.. the first Tuesday after Mouse Deer lives matter..
June 13, 2020 at 04:19
(Aries) ram_goat » IIyyaarr13
Eight years ago the estimates for how many people there are on the planet diverged, meaning there is no correct number, only differences in estimate!

isn´t that true of politics and history as well...

there are no facts, only difference in opinion...
June 13, 2020 at 04:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
No matter where You go...people are dumb asses!

I’m sure that includes me...and Yoh if You’re being honest.

Hopefully humanity can do better.

Though I am doubtful about that at this point.
June 13, 2020 at 04:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Actually, you know, aaahhhh, yeah, we´re gonna have to move your desk...

:61:

:75:
June 13, 2020 at 04:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
What about:

It just doesn´t matter matter??

:61: :117: :117:
:117: :117: :117:
June 13, 2020 at 04:33
:61: :61: ^^^ THIS guy :75:
June 13, 2020 at 04:35
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I suppose a less glib answer is in order.

Well.., most people have such credulity that they will believe almost anything.

Even those with decent ideas are so consumed with purity and proper sloganeering that no sane or rational person can be heard.

Live life as best You can. Nobody actually knows what is going on overall and it’s generally out of of our control.

Focus on Your own life and local area. That is where it’s possible to make a difference.

As far as understanding America...it’s the same as everywhere else . Greed, cruelty and stupidity rule the day!

Individual people are alright....but the mob rules.
June 13, 2020 at 05:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
System message: Post has been written by user Manigoldo, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
June 13, 2020 at 06:21
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Individual people are alright....but the mob rules.´

we´ll see how many of these (mostly young) m-f´ers out protesting get out to vote on
election day in November, 2020..

even though the choices are arguably crap..

you don´t need the bullet if you got the ballot, as the old saying goes..

Maybe the young generation never heard it. Somehow to me, at this point, this does not feel like progress. Feels like same old, same old.

Nobody makes leaders accountable, instead they just go out and burn shit and create mayhem. And after venting their rage, still nothing changes.

There is no justification for any act of violence to have occurred on either side. Protests are effective based on the mass of the protesters, numbers, size, not the things they can break or destroy or burn. Destroying things only distracts from the real issues.. it creates a useful side show for people who wish to hold up change.

People want political solutions to systemic problems, but most days can´t be bothered to get up off their asses and vote or be involved in the political process, but they are down to protest, riot and loot. To simply be awake and involved in politics in your area would save you the need do those other things, but it´s boring and takes a bit of effort.

What if all people dissatisfied with the current situation in the USA all voted Green party, just one time, in one election? Simply changing how you vote- in any direction you like, would do more to upset the status quo than all the protests, burnings and pepper spraying that has occured so far.

But the young generations... as always, long on emotionalism, short on logic, rationality and life experience.

They simply haven´t lived enough days..

If you want to know the honest dirty truth, standard police policies probably would have corrected this incident and punished the guilty parties without a single thing being destroyed or burned or protested. But nobody wants to wait for the system to work..

And black people are anti-lynching.. but sure have a lynch mob mentality now...
I guess that´s just anti-lynching when it comes to other black people. As I have noted before, blacks have a very sorry track record of showing solidarity with any other oppressed group other than themselves.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »