Have you ever seen a better birth chart?

June 11, 2020 at 17:52 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Have you ever seen a better birth chart?
So I checked one of my acquaintances chart and I was impressed about all that good old blue I saw.

I literally never saw anything that seems so fortunate.

Did you?

What was the best b chart you saw and how did those secy placements played out for the...fortunate owner? :12:

https://imgur.com/yTaXljX
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 11, 2020 at 18:29
(Aries) ram_goat
pluto conjunct moon in 1st house is actually a very troublesome aspect..
June 11, 2020 at 18:37
(Pisces) ****)-(****
I can´t see anything :2: :5: :5:

I was wondering about that too, some time ago...

I looked in charts of two people who I consider to be very lucky in life...

Their charts is full of trines and sextiles, with a few conjunctions. One or two squares can´t make a mess there...

Correct me if I am wrong...It´s rather broad subject ? :4:
June 11, 2020 at 18:44
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ****)-(****
Can you click on the link?

It should be more clear on imgur, but for some reason I couldn´t post that photo...

I´m not good in posting images on this site lol

I was very impressed w that chart, I´m used to seeing a lot of red lol.

Does this mean an easy going perspective on life? No struggles?

Easy as air...I can´t imagine how good such a joyful existence might feel :-?
June 11, 2020 at 18:46
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
Because it´s placed in the first?

So major inner transformations?

Otherwise...I guess this cons alone must be better than a square...the poetic yet troublesome Hades Moon.

June 11, 2020 at 21:05
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
pluto conjunct moon, brought to you by... nola´s chart...
no offense nola.. love you to death.. you just happened to have the right aspect here
for this conversation..

Moon Conjunction Pluto (7°08’, Separating)
This aspect causes unnecessary stubbornness in conflicts with loved ones. These people do not like making compromises and they are dificult to get along with. They hide their true feelings and then they have emotional outbursts. They often decide to make radical changes, even in matters of important and personal nature.
- This conjunction in the horoscope of a woman almost always creates a pathological connection between mother and daughter. It brings coercive relationship between mother and daughter, in which the mother subconsciously does not want to let the daughter become independent.
- This conjunction in the horoscope of a man manifests itself differently; the mother also does not let her son out of her influence and the son become subconsciously dependent on his mother.
In both cases, this person needs strong pressure in order to be able to perceive at all.

now imagine all that playing out via the 1st house. And the owner of the chart is at 5-6 degrees, slightly tighter than nola´s own conjunction.. but nola´s isn´t in house 1..
June 11, 2020 at 21:15
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Mars opp. Saturn is not too pretty either...

also in house 5/11 so it plays out in the public domain.. possibly scandalously..

Mars opposite Saturn natal requires a lot of hard work to master. For some karmic reason associated with violence or sex, you have to fight hard to get what you want out of life. A certain amount of frustration and disappointment may be experienced before you enjoy the satisfaction of having your strong desires fulfilled.

You will be forced to compete for your fair share. Most often your wants and needs will be blocked by another person. Though sometimes a fated event will block your path. Anger is the first step to deal with because this combination of both malefic planets can turn nasty and spiteful.

Timing is important in dealing with your anger. You tend to hold onto anger way too long which is not good for your health. Yet you also need to give yourself time to understand your feelings and plan your actions. You will find the right mix of patience and initiative with time and experience.

Other people may get angry at you or act in some nasty way to block you, lock you out or take something away from you. You may be subject to bullying, psychological or physical abuse or sexual harassment.

As a result of such opposition, you may become depressed. So it is important not to let negativity take hold because of the potential for self-abuse. It is important to always work on your self-esteem through a positive attitude and physical exercise. Muscular strength and self-confidence will deter many people who would potentially hurt you.

Physical activity that teaches self-discipline is the ultimate positive manifestation of this aspect. Martial arts or boxing would do wonders for your self-esteem. Such activities also burn up any stored negative energy like anger and hate.

While young you may have trouble with authority figures such as your dad, teachers, and police. If so, they would, in fact, have been teaching you valuable lessons about self-control and anger management. As a result, you will become a master of discipline, patience, and steely determination.
June 11, 2020 at 21:16
So major inner transformations?

Major emotional & personality problems.. visible for all to see.. since 1st is the house of "Self"

Not all oppositions are bad, not all conjuncts are good.

At least with an opp, the solution lies somewhere in the middle..
With a bad conjunct you are just stuck with the problem, with very little
space to wiggle.

But an AQ sun might stay mostly calm. But when an AQ blows up in anger it´s usually
big.. and probably will be extra big with this person when it finally happens.

June 11, 2020 at 21:26
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
It might be blue, but this chart is highly troubled.
saturn and SN in 5th opp Mars 11
Pl0Mo is pathology in it self and it will reflect in every aspect of this persons life. If he/she would ever start talking about her family it would be like horror in the basement story...
then this whole junk in 2-3-4..Ne0Ve higher love blah ... in Cap?? sure. Than Ve0Ju again saturns houses and than THE ONLY aspect this sun does it accepting Mo0Pl aspect quietly without resistance. Agreeing. But it´s all blue, so energy flows even more freely, no resistance anywhere... And IF he/she would have kids, and this is IF....story would just continue...And the Sun itself is in fall. So there´s no light there.

so don´t envy them, please
June 11, 2020 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Another :160:/ :152: aspect here, Nola-you are not alone! :4:

Now serious

When I think about Moon /Pluto contact I always have this song on my mind
https://youtu.be/rOXaPE6gklI

There is no easy way out, you must learn to control your feelings, because if you don´t do that...they can literally destroy you..Feelings are so intensive that person can feel like a time bomb waiting to explode..
There is a powerful drive to be loved which may be motivated by a deep insecurity stemming from childhood years. Life needs to be felt mind, body and soul so superficial connection is passed over in favour of profound experience.

The native with this aspect is most likely to have had a powerful connection to the Mother or Mother figure. Whether it’s love or hate, either way, ‘Mother’ has been a dynamic force in shaping the emotional landscape. There may be a super-sensitive antenna for trouble, drama, chaos, darkness or simply negative energy..

Despite the negative overtones and interpretations of this aspect, the Moon conjunct Pluto native has an astute ability to psychologically analyse others and is sharply perceptive. Whilst they may find it extremely frightening to let others in to their own internal world, they have an uncanny knack of understanding the fears that motivate the responses of others..

BUT

If you learn to "control" Pluto aspect or to use Pluto power in a proper way you can get a great medium, healer, psychiatrist..(Carl Gustav Jung
Moon conjunct Pluto in Taurus, 4th house . )

Because there are always two sides of the same coin..;-)
YouTube
YouTube
June 11, 2020 at 21:36
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Morena_Lu
Good luck with controlling Pluto.
If you think about Pluto like ID, something under your EGO and you are 20-30 something...then you decide you will "work on yourself", find your demons and past traumas and dig up everything at least from childhood.... you end up in psychosis. No joke.
Saturn is control. And every time he meets Pluto, look what happens... now think if someone´s moon is so disciplined and strong (non of the moon traits) that is stronger than Saturn princip?

The best for your self you can do with your or anyones chart is master your Saturn, see what he want´s, live saturn princip and hope for the best that it will push other planets...which usually will, because when we get more organized, disciplined, down to earth, just and fair at least you can live good with yourself if not with rest of the world, but usually that works too, we are not that fu??ed up as we like to think.
June 11, 2020 at 21:39
chiron and ASC squares from the aspect table below the wheel chart

are also not so pretty..
June 11, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I can say that I am pretty good in controlling it..for now.

I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn all in the 4 th house.. :5:
I master also Saturn, believe me.

Capricorn is my final dispositor, so, I used to live like in a military surrounding..if you want something-you must work to get it, and when I say work-i mean some real WORK, no kidding and fooling around.That is a Capricorn lesson, Capricorn style of life..
June 11, 2020 at 22:33
(Scorpio) Del
Mars and Saturn in a mutual "deception" conjunct the nodes Both malefics in opposition sand debilitated. Balances out the blue.

Mars in Libra is debilated
Saturn in Aries is in fall. They aren´t receiving each other and they are malefic.
June 12, 2020 at 01:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Connie Chung.

American Journalist.
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2020 at 02:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Connie Chung picture.

I think, maybe, Leo rising.
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2020 at 06:12
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Del
Funny word-puzzle - mutual deception :3:

A question about mutual receptions:

Does Capricorn Uranus and Aqua Saturn count as mutual reception?

Bc a site said it is...I have this thing.

But if Uranus is the new ruler of Aqua, and Saturn was considered the old ruler...the site seemed to mix the 2 approaches, in my logic

So...do I have a mutual reception?
June 12, 2020 at 06:22
i was wondering the same thing. i found his words, a bit puzzling.
June 12, 2020 at 06:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
His words a pic-to-graph.

He said "deception", not reception.

Mars would have to have been in Capricorn.

By saying "deception", he is referring to Saturn´s sextile to Neptune and Mars´ trine to same.
June 12, 2020 at 07:07
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
after realizing the second thing you said, I
suspected what he meant was the fourth thing you said.

I guess clear, plain speech is not his forte.
June 12, 2020 at 07:44
I think it was a word puzzle - Del said "deception", not deception. :3:
June 12, 2020 at 07:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Chadjames
I see Connie ia a famous American news anchor...is she enough in the spotlight so we can make some remarks about her life and see how her super positive chart manifests?
June 12, 2020 at 07:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually, Ketu (South Node) with Saturn and Mars with Rahu (North Node) can manifest in very, very bad ways. The two "Greater malefics" conjunct the Nodes. Then Saturn opposite Mars, one of the toughest (after the Pluto-Mars opposition) aspects that one can have it a chart.

And Pluto-Moon can manifest as obsessions, compulsions, emotional manipulation, and unhealthy infatuations. Of course, not always, but is is quite common.
June 12, 2020 at 07:56
Connie I think was selected as a joke.. she´s a disgraced interviewer in the USA
and considered a once talented but now a trash journalist, also married to another
man know for even trashier journalism and talk shows.

She hasn´t been on TV in decades. Her career ended in disgrace and controversy in the
mid 1990´s
June 12, 2020 at 08:02
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Davis212
 "Then Saturn opposite Mars, one of the toughest (after the Pluto-Mars opposition."

That´s interesting, Davis. This starts to turn into an asto lesson...don´t judge the book/chart based on the cover/aspects.
The good part in this is that the aspects are separating, if I recall, so they will manifest maybe in a milder way...

"And Pluto-Moon can manifest as obsessions, compulsions, emotional manipulation, and unhealthy infatuations".

From what I spotted of this person until now, she seems to possess a high emotional intelligence that enables her to get what she wants in a subtle, non-aggressive way.
I think she´s also good in reading people :)

I don´t have a sense of her true motivations yet, and if it is someone that can be trusted and worth getting closer to, but I will figure this out in time.

I looked in her chart for clues and I was amazed by how good and easy it seemed :)
June 12, 2020 at 08:04
"Connie I think was selected as a joke.. she´s a disgraced interviewer in the USA
and considered a once talented but now a trash journalist, also married to another".

Ohh...I see. An anti-example, that further adds to the idea a dozen trines and sextiles don´t guarantee success ;)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »