Astrology & Physical Appearance ?!

June 11, 2020 at 14:40 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) gemicancer
Astrology & Physical Appearance ?!
Hello!

I heard that your ascending sign can tell you about your physical appearance. My ASC is in Virgo :176:

Can someone please read my chart and tell me what my physical traits are? I wonder if it actually matches with how I look like. Thanks in advance :2: :6:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 11, 2020 at 16:31
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I am sorry that I don´t have time to look at your chart. There are a number of things you need to look at in order to understand appearance. The ascending sign is definitely more important than the sun placement. The planets in the first house are important, too. For example, people with Mars in the 1st house will often have scars. Those scars could come from various sources: an accident, acne, etc. but they will be there.

You also need to look at the ruler of the first house and you also need to look at the placement of Venus.

Hope that helps.
June 11, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars in the first house makes you BIG. At least it true for me. You would have a more masculine looks and upper body strength than most other females.
June 12, 2020 at 02:24
(Gemini) gemicancer » ancient_astrology
Hmmm yes it does a bit. I’ll look into that thank you :1:
June 12, 2020 at 02:24
(Gemini) gemicancer » Kuklacı
I don’t think I’m BIG but I do have broad shoulders idk bout upper body strength tho :61:
June 12, 2020 at 02:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Much can be gleaned from your bio pic.

Mars in first is a bit away from conjunction to ASC.

Leads me to think that Mars, for you, is more about temperament as Moon in Aries is cohort.

Mercury ruler in 10th of Gemini gives enduring lithe and gait to slender, and a bit boney, body structure.

Your brown hair, albiet, colored, maybe, a cornerstone.

Venus with chart ruler a "models grace."

:17:
June 12, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) light
A lot of people say it has to do with the ascendant and the first house. I think that it´s completely unreliable. You shouldn´t post a picture, you should just ask us :4:. You would see then that nobody would be able to guess how you look like.
June 12, 2020 at 03:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » light
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would have said what I said no matter if she had a bio pic or not.

Thank you very much.

You sound bitter.
June 12, 2020 at 04:47
(Pisces) light » Chadjames
I didn´t say you lied. Not everything is directed towards you. I still don´t believe you can possibly figure out someone´s appearance by the natal chart. It´s not me who´s being bitter here.
June 12, 2020 at 11:57
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I have found numerous cases (separately) of very marked similarities observing the ascending (exact) degree and its ruler.
For example asc. to 14º of Libra (without planets in 1) and Venus to 27º Aries (in this case a Man and a Woman -without any familiarity-): same gait, same eye color, identical cranial shape, general body shape, incredibly similar gestures .. . etc.
June 12, 2020 at 11:59
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Marc Sales
"For example asc. to 14º of Libra (without planets in 1) and Venus to 27º Aries (in this case a Man and a Woman -without any familiarity-): same gait, same eye color, identical cranial shape, general body shape .. . etc."

This is interesting..:)
June 13, 2020 at 03:42
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Aunt Clara
I want to second what Lune Rouge said about the Midheaven. Interesting...that guess your sign game, many people guessed I was Pisces, and I have Pisces midheaven! It would make sense, if midheaven is the public image.

I’m a fellow Cancer Ascendent, but I’m a hard one to guess. I think if anything, I look most like my Vedic Gemini ascendent.
June 14, 2020 at 12:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JB12, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look up the traits of Virgo and see if it matches up with some of the qualities. My ASC is in Scorpio and it accurate AF. 💯

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »