Ali´s Tarot

June 10, 2020 at 14:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
Ali´s Tarot
Does anyone ever watch YouTube tarot readers? I have been following Ali´s Tarot for a while. She is very interesting. I would like more of an explanation of her approach and spreads she uses. She uses several different decks together in a reading, too.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2020 at 14:44
(Gemini) Olenna
She is one of the very few readers i watch on YouTube, and a fellow Romanian :79:
An unique style, and no bullshit approach which i prefer in a tarot reader.
I don`t like all that fake positivity and rainbows everywhere reads.
The use of multiple decks is beneficial for clarification cards, if the same cards show up then it`s kind of like an emphasis on the subject.
Having the same, or the same themed cards in a spread is easier to extract a better view of what`s going on.
June 10, 2020 at 15:13
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » Olenna
I feel the same about her. I love her no-nonsense attitude and her general readings by sign have been spot-on for me and the people I am close to. I have never used multiple decks in my readings before. I will have to try it.
June 10, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes!!!

Also.

Graceful Tarot and Ramblin´ Mike.

Ramblin´ Mike explains the cards as he goes. Very helpful.
June 11, 2020 at 08:39
(Sagittarius) Sus
Thanks for sharing Aunt Clara!! I did listen yesterday after your post and just love it!! She´s so fresh, so funny, so lovely!!!
Thanks
June 15, 2020 at 10:22
(Aries) SpiralOut330
She is my first choice, almost always right on point with my current situation.
June 15, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) RowanBun » Chadjames
Ali is wonderful and so is her cat, every time I watch a Leo reading he´s there.
Mike is awesome and so sweet with his readings <4

Summer Moon Tarot is hilarious and for me her readings have been consistent but that might just be from me picking the cards lol
June 15, 2020 at 14:27
(Scorpio) Ladydarkness
I´ve watched WaterBaby Tarot by Bomispirit. But that´s about it. I´ll watch out Ali´s Tarot. Thank you for sharing.
July 1, 2020 at 14:12
(Aries) Asabove1111sobelow
I´ve been watching Veronica Rae at Intuitive Pathways on YouTube for like almost four years now. She is AMAZING. Has multiple decks a bunch of insight and the no bullshit attitude. No sickly sweet overcoating with this chick. Plus he messages just hit home, she also does a lot of other videos as well!!!! Hands down all time favorite and first pick any day of the week.
July 1, 2020 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" “ooey gooey soft and chewy”, "winner winner, chicken dinner"

Very passionate about his readings.

Tarot is a story, just like our lives.
July 1, 2020 at 15:31
(Taurus) RowanBun » Chadjames
Yep. I love that he´s older because he was around for those jingles and they just make his readings feel so wholesome. Ooey gooey rich and chewy inside, golden flaky tender cakey outside~ And fig newtons are just awesome. :75:
July 1, 2020 at 21:04
(Scorpio) venushouse
Pamela Georgel for years! An Aquarian psychic tarot reader! :3: I have found her predictions to be uncanilly accurate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 21, 2020 at 18:19
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
I like her approach as well. My favorite readers are opal oracle and San tarot, very unique
July 21, 2020 at 19:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
funny I never seen her with all of them I´ve listened too. Maybe have though and just didn´t pay attention to long. She sounds more grounded and kind of more serious and professional in a sense then some of the others who might be more about promoting themselves, selling products, and shiny happy people. See the sparkles, glam, and sham.
July 22, 2020 at 19:14
Have you ever listened to her. I really love listening to her.
YouTube
YouTube
July 22, 2020 at 21:22
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I like her personality after watching only 10 minutes. If I went for a tarot reading, it would be from her. :27:

Is she an Aries or Sagittarius ? I get Aries vibes from her, could be wrong....
August 18, 2020 at 16:22
I like listening to her.
YouTube
YouTube
August 18, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
Leo.

Birthday on the 9th of August.

Cool, cool; I got an Aries vibe, as well.

Androgynous as if ever was.

Ali´s Tarot
Rambling Mike
Graceful Tarot

Those are my "go-to´s".

By the way.

How´s your kitty doing??
August 18, 2020 at 23:22
(Scorpio) venushouse » Chadjames
I adore Ramblin Mike!
August 18, 2020 at 23:24
(Scorpio) venushouse
Ali is so serious. I never realized that I have seen her readings. I am always fearful her seriousness will affect my reading. LOl.
August 18, 2020 at 23:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
I was halfway right with knowing she was a fire sign, atleast. :61:
September 15, 2020 at 06:49
(Aries) rj777
I Love Ali, and her soul feels familiar. She´s very spiritual and in touch with the energies surrounding her. I love when she gets "lost" in between worlds as she is shuffling, "comes back" realizing then apologizes. lol I loved it when she was shuffling, came back and got scared of her bracelet for a second. She then laughed and tried to explain why. I´ve been there,getting scared myself over my wrist thinking it was someone else´s... but how can that be?? I relate to her and her style. SO Yes, She Rocks. I haven´t really watched many of the readers on there.

I also laugh when she obviously rolls right out of bed and begins filming without brushing her hair. You have to get to what´s important, right? ;)These are all examples of someone who is more spiritual than physical.

I liked Scorpio Moon, but she has been MIA for over a year. I watch Veroosh sometimes. She mixes it up with Astrology, Lenormand, Tarot and whatever else she feels pulled towards.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »