Transit Chiron conjucting natal venus ("twice")

June 9, 2020 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) melinza
Transit Chiron conjucting natal venus ("twice")
Hey!

I have had a very bad breakup around the middle/end-ish of my venus chiron transit.
My natal Venus was in Conjuction with Chiron in Aries. (my natal venus is in aries too, 3rd house)
This was not a too long time ago, where i had to let go of a toxic relationship and had to recognize it cannot be fixed (at this point of time? idk) was very hurtful and stuff.

Now, the same transit (still in aries) will AGAIN happen this year, but this time chiron will be in retrograde, again conjucting my venus.

anyone an idea of what that could bring for me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2020 at 20:09
(Sagittarius) Sus
Sorry about your break. I never payed attention to Transit Venus conjunct Chiron.
Hope this can help you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
June 9, 2020 at 20:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
first comes the wounding, then the healing. like pretty much all transiting planets, the initial direct conjunction is the wake up call. then it passes and gives relief if its out of orb. when it goes retrograde and passes over the personal planet, it can get tough and very introspective. internal problems are being solved, if it is needed. when it goes direct again over the planet, for chiron, usually indicates the healing and strengthening process of the transit.

im going through this right now with my sun, so a theme of ego and purpose. it sucks. well get through it, haha.
June 9, 2020 at 20:46
(Taurus) melinza » hh
ty for the answer. yes we will get through it np! self improvement hurts aah xD but its necessary

best wishes

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »