Can astrology predict big events, like a war for example?

June 9, 2020 at 04:30 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
Can astrology predict big events, like a war for example?
I´m hearing a lot recently about a possible war between Greece and Turkey and I needed to know if it can be predicted.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 9, 2020 at 04:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
That is an interesting question.

I personally have found that the majority of predictions are complete bullshit.

Though I have found some ...reasonably accurate esoteric predictions.

But Generally ,.....NO!

Be skeptical .
June 9, 2020 at 04:51
(Pisces) light » Leo Moon
Thanks :4:. To be honest when it comes to big events, you don´t really need astrology, you can see where things are going. I just needed to ask, just in case :4:.
June 9, 2020 at 05:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, it definitely can, and it actually has many, many times. And the records are there for anyone to see them. But most people are just too lazy to even bother doing some research, :4:. So they immediately dismiss astrology.

Just do this little exercise whenever you feel bored, haha:

Use the "Aspects search engine" from here and look for all the dates of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction. Note those dates and years, and then start googling for major world events in each one of those times while keeping notes. Also google for major inventions on those dates. What you will find will surprise you and change your whole perspective on astrology.
June 9, 2020 at 05:16
(Pisces) light » Davis212
Did you just call me lazy :4: :22:?

So, I can expect the next war around the next pluto saturn conjunction?
June 9, 2020 at 05:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Davis212
Yes...much too lazy. That is definitely it.
June 9, 2020 at 05:25
(Pisces) N_thecat
If you are interested in that stuff, mundane astrology is definitely something for you... :4:

I like to read about astrological predictions or explanations of world affairs and events. I started to learn about it some time ago... :3:

It´s very interesting, but I agree that you should be skeptical.
June 9, 2020 at 05:28
(Pisces) light » N_thecat
Thanks!

If you´re familiar with it, then I would like to hear your predictions/opinions about upcoming events :1:.
June 9, 2020 at 05:29
(Aries) ram_goat
Greece and Turkey have been possibly at war for the last 500 years.

What makes the present day so significant?
June 9, 2020 at 05:42
(Pisces) light » ram_goat
Indeed. But they can´t be POSSIBLY at war forever, can they. If you were in Greece you would understand I guess. Look at the recent events between them.
June 9, 2020 at 05:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » light
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Did you just call me lazy :4: :22:?"

No, I was referring to people in general, super curious Aqua girl, :4: :61: I know that you love digging into things, :4:

"So, I can expect the next war around the next pluto saturn conjunction?"

Not necessarily, no, but in each of those periods (which are brief, a lot less than a year), some huge major events occurred that influenced society at large; in each and every one of those periods. Coincidence? Not a chance! I have advanced training in math including probably and statistics. So I know the laws of chance.

I´ll even write a very detailed post about this giving all dates from 1800 to the present, and listing all major events.

That 2020 would be a year to remember due to world events that would be forever remembered, was something that most well known top astrologers predicted BEFORE 2020.
June 9, 2020 at 05:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
"Yes...much too lazy. That is definitely it."

:4: :-)))
June 9, 2020 at 06:01
"super curious Aqua girl"

Super curious Aqua girl is certainly not the worst nickname I´ve been given :4:..

"That 2020 would be a year to remember due to world events that would be forever remembered, was something that most well known top astrologers predicted BEFORE 2020."

2020 will certainly be a year to remember. If anyone survives to tell the story anyway :4:.

Do you believe in prophecies btw?
You know, in Greece there was a prophecy or something about the war. It will apparently end very good for us (and very bad for those jerks :2:). It´s one of the times where I really want to believe in things that probably aren´t true :4:.

"I´ll even write a very detailed post about this giving all dates from 1800 to the present, and listing all major events."

Jesus Christ! Where do you find the patience :4:?
June 9, 2020 at 07:21
=====
[[["super curious Aqua girl"]]]

"Super curious Aqua girl is certainly not the worst nickname I´ve been given :4:.."

Actually, it is a very uplifting compliment, :4:. You will learn to love the Aqua in you, :-))).

[[["That 2020 would be a year to remember due to world events that would be forever remembered, was something that most well known top astrologers predicted BEFORE 2020.]]]"

"2020 will certainly be a year to remember. If anyone survives to tell the story anyway :4:."

Exactly, :4:.

"Do you believe in prophecies btw?"

Oh yes, I do!! I am a Pisces Moon, haha.

"You know, in Greece there was a prophecy or something about the war. It will apparently end very good for us (and very bad for those jerks :2:). It´s one of the times where I really want to believe in things that probably aren´t true :4:."

I prefer to focus on those prophecies where forgiveness and the rehabilitation of the soul is predicted, :-)). Those who once were our enemies will become our brothers and sisters, :-).

[[["I´ll even write a very detailed post about this giving all dates from 1800 to the present, and listing all major events."]]

"Jesus Christ! Where do you find the patience :4:?"

Well, I am a 5th house (house of knowledge and education) super Virgo Stellium, :4:.
June 9, 2020 at 09:52
"I prefer to focus on those prophecies where forgiveness and the rehabilitation of the soul is predicted, :-)). Those who once were our enemies will become our brothers and sisters, :-)."

The ones where our enemies get wiped off the face of earth are much better, believe me.
June 9, 2020 at 10:15
=====
"The ones where our enemies get wiped off the face of earth are much better, believe me."

That´s not the Pisces Sun/Asc talking; that´s Mars-Pluto talking.

It is believed that Buddha said these words:

"There can only be peace when our hearts are free from hate and the desire for revenge."

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”

“You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger."

“An outside enemy exists only if there is anger inside.”

Some food for thought, :6: 🙏🙏
June 9, 2020 at 15:56
=====
No Light, it isn´t either "glorious" or "natural". It is actually "antinatural" and "atrocious".
June 9, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. It can be predicted and you don´t need to be an astrologer to predict the outcome.

Militarily: Turkey will win. One of the strongest armies in the world.

Resources accessible: Greece will win. Simply because has better access to economical and technological power within allies, as well as membership in international organizations which will prop them up in the worst case.

Politically: No war can ever happen between them!!, because both countries are members of NATO, and the war between members is unthinkable. Theoretically also enforced by combined strike of all other members against the attacking side. So not advisable to do so unless you want your country wipe out from the existence. Greece is also an EU member. Turkey is a candidate, which has also political and economical prerequisites for remaining so. Can you imagine how bashed your country would become within the union, as well as worldwide?

Tensions between countries, as well as between people are normal, and unavoidable. Problem occurs when you consider it a problem.
June 9, 2020 at 16:26
Hmm... Each to his own I guess. Although I can´t see how it´s not in the human nature. You could say it´s atrocious but, anti natural?
June 9, 2020 at 16:32
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
That´s a very rational post but..."not advisable to do?" I´m not the president, I´m not in charge of that. I can´t see how the war between them is "unthinkable" either. I don´t think Erdogan follows rational thought process. Well obviously if a war is going to happen my country is in danger of getting wiped off the map, but if we can´t defend ourselves....
June 9, 2020 at 16:37
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I can assure you that the president Erdogan is smart enough to avoid international humiliation and loss of the power grip on Turkish politics and society. His main goal is to increase his personal powers within Turkey, and balance Iran and Syria, while not completely unfriend with the EU. He was able to set up reasonable relationship with Israel and Russia. Just that Cyprus issue remains unsolved and he knows that´s the prerequisite of the EU for accepting Turkey in, among other terms. However, at current phase he doesn´t need the EU, only EU´s funds.
June 9, 2020 at 16:42
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
Hmm. Then he´ll force us to start a war. He´s already trying to paint us as the bad guys. And , Israel is on his side (no surprise there :10:). People are saying that if Erdogan is losing in Libya, he´ll turn to us because we are an easy target, in order to not disappoint his voters. What´s your opinion on these?
June 9, 2020 at 16:45
=====
All guys who oversized their potential were eventually thrown down. Don´t worry.
June 9, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
Natal houses should be fully ignored.
Source is supposedly "C" quality (=very bad), but on astro.com is actually "DD"(=completely unreliable). Both name the same author of the source.
:63: :23:
Anyway, he seems to be harmless leader. Just vengeful and dramatic.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 9, 2020 at 18:28
=====
Ohhh yeah, he could be very instinctive in his actions. A formidable opponent for the most people couldn´t cope, plus Antares.
His Vedic Rashi chart (in western wheel style, haha) below doesn´t need birth time.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »