Mars quincux Moon

June 8, 2020 at 20:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mars quincux Moon
Hey guys. I´ve read quite some descriptions of this aspect online but they don´t really seems to converge into something coherent.

Does anyone have any experience with this aspect, or thoughts about it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2020 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
look at the houses for where it manifests. so moon in 9th, mars in 4th. its kind of backwards, they would be more comfortable switched. but anyways, theres a struggle between freedom and comfort.

but you have moon in 9th (house of sag) and mars in sag, so i think you tend to favor the freedom and sacrifice the comfort. its hard to have both a strong foundation of home and also freedom to roam and not wanting to be tied down to one place. but it can be balanced, with time.

moon is mind and mars is desire. so when they battle each other, you can get quite agitated and lose your temper. esp with moon opp uranus.
June 9, 2020 at 12:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:155: :195: :152: I can interpret somewhat through my natal :152: :195: :156:; It has the talent of a trine with the suffering of a square. :81: :98: :97:
June 11, 2020 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated :)
June 14, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
I like this description thanks.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »