Standstill

June 8, 2020 at 20:03 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Standstill
Just met my (girl)friends from Uni, chilled and talked about ourselves.

Some of them are getting married, one even knows when she wants the baby, others are looking to buy a house...and there I was, w no plan or concrete idea about future planning, be it in terms of career or love life, both floating in a state of numbness.

I´m at a standstill right now, which I won´t complain as I´m in one of the most pleasant times in my life...although nothing happens, but it´s confy. I cannot help wondering if it´s healthy to just ...live, no major objectives/ambitions attached.

I guess it´s quite unusual for my sign/birth chart - I should be goal-oriented and driven, yet I totally lack vision right now.

What do you think?

Do you set yourselved life goals? Is ot better to do it?

I´m in a state where I just live (enjoy) my life and see what it brings, w an inner feeling (desire) it will bring me in the right place.

Is this magic thinking, as psychology puts it...or the right thing to do? :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2020 at 20:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
great book for the moment.

i also love proverbs.

maybe this one for the moment (16:9)

We can make our plans,
but the Lord determines our steps
June 8, 2020 at 20:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
your´e in your venus-ketu time period.

enjoying (ven) the surrender (ketu).

you will start a whole new chapter literally in a week. haha.
June 8, 2020 at 20:53
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » hh
you will start a whole new chapter literally in a week. haha.

Really? What will be about and how long does it last?

Is it Zodiacal Releasing what you used? :68:
June 8, 2020 at 21:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
=====
so youre 20 year venus time period ends in a week and you start the 6 year sun period. its the 3rd dasha (time period) for you so it will require your efforts and skills (3rd energy). the sun period is great because you get to express the souls purpose. you will ease into it. and slowly but surely find more purpose.

your chart shows that of a brave pioneer, you cut your own trail in life.

your life path is diving into the deep non-superficial things. so dont worry about what others are doing. they arent prepared for what you are.
June 9, 2020 at 15:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » leorising
:68:
June 9, 2020 at 15:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » hh
"so youre 20 year venus time period ends in a week and you start the 6 year sun period".

Ohh, thank you, I did not have an idea about that. (Vedic is a foreign language to me)...maybe a little state of confusion it´s normal as I end smth that lasted for that much/20 yrs and I´m heading to smth new, which I haven´t experienced yet.

"your chart shows that of a brave pioneer, you cut your own trail in life. "

I agree...I do always cut my own trail in life...I have yet to figure out the niche/area where I can use my pioneering qualities.

"your life path is diving into the deep non-superficial things. so dont worry about what others are doing. they arent prepared for what you are. "

Thank you :68:. That was very beautifully said :98:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »