Career options?Please enlighten me

June 6, 2020 at 23:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Career options?Please enlighten me
:12: Hello guys,since since Mars conjunct Neptune transit wil hit my 10th house ,i was wondering what’s your thoughts on what career should I persuade..Honestly I’ve been ,bartender,Night club hostess,Sales manager,That’s the half of my jobs ,Somehow I really don’t know what will make me not wanting to quit my job ,Please share your thoughts :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2020 at 01:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Literature is strong in your aptitude.
You can´t be a Night Club Hostess ever again should we have a pandemic EVERY year from here on out!
Bartending would work for you should we have a new era of Speakeasies!
A day before me and a day after me are geniuses in particular fields! :81:
Too much aptitude sounds like a blessing, unless you are in touch with reality!
That :164: singleton against a bundle of Macro-Planets; :176: may be the most important in it´s ruling of seven signs! :15:
June 7, 2020 at 03:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for the awesome interpretation, I really hated the hostess job :61: The bartender one was okay but i was working really late hours... So I’ll like a job with virgo themes ? :76:
June 7, 2020 at 16:11
(Scorpio) Margo White
Career guidance is always difficult. Because in our time we have great freedom of choice, which is clearly visible in your horoscope. But preferences are much more difficult to look at. You have indications of freelance in the field of information technology. Take a look at web or graphic design. If you are looking for a job in hiring, I can offer you finance.Writing and programming may be suitable for you. In general, you are a creative person.
June 8, 2020 at 17:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Margo White
=====
Yes it is true we have a great freedom to choose with what we want to deal with!Thank you for your preference i will look to it maby i was thinking to try the stock market ot seems like something i will enjoy a lot 😍 :6:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »