Venus in Aquarius

June 6, 2020 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Venus in Aquarius
Please explain this placement from your experience! If you have this placement, all the better. Or if you know anyone, friends, family, lover, ect. I´m so curious to know more.

I keep hearing these misconceptions that Venus in Aquarius like to be in open relationships and all... but I know it´s not true for everyone. My close "friend" has this and I´m wondering what it´s all about. They don´t seem to be a "player" type, but they don´t follow society´s norms or expectations, so maybe that is how the Aquarius is showing itself through values? :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 6, 2020 at 22:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1
My hubs has Venus in Aquarius. He is very much into monogamy. But I fully believe he’d never have been interested in me had I not been a little odd, the “weirdo” if you will at the party we met at. I do believe venus in Aquarius loves the unusual.
June 6, 2020 at 22:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bluerosepetals, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Tropical zodiac I have Venus in Aquarius conjunct Uranus - so it doesn´t get more Aquarius than that I guess. In Sidereal it´s in Capricorn.

Anyway, I am absolutely not into open or poly relationships of any kind, likely because I have Pluto on my Descendant. I can be unusually jealous for an Aquarius, but I do tend to give my partners space and I need my own. I´m also quite aloof at first and I tend to keep people at arm´s lenght until I relax. I would also rather die than marry someone just for the sake of fulfilling a social role of a wife and mother, I would only do that for that one special person. Aquarius is a fixed sign, people tend to forget that. When we finally get close to someone we tend to stay with that person unless we are being literally suffocated and not given our space.
June 6, 2020 at 22:23
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » dani_mae1
I can definitely see how they´re into different styles and unique love. I like how they are so open minded. I have Venus trine Uranus so I can sort of connect with it, too.
That´s awesome that you two connected over being different!
June 6, 2020 at 22:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user bluerosepetals, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, forgot to mention that, we do like unusual and "weird" people.
June 6, 2020 at 22:27
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » bluerosepetals
I love this. Space is so important. That way I feel you are appreciating the person for who they really are, and not losing yourself in the relationship. That´s very evolved in my opinion - not going for love out of some expectation.

I´m also curious about the square between Scorpio and Aquarius. Both need space but for different reasons I suppose. Maybe Scorpio looks deeper into the subject while Aquarius learns and moves on quicker? Is more emotional?
I value freedom more than ever now, transiting Uranus has helped me expand my mind while it conjuncts my Sun and Mercury.
June 6, 2020 at 22:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
=====
"Space is so important. That way I feel you are appreciating the person for who they really are, and not losing yourself in the relationship."

Exactly. By giving space we express our respect for individuality and each other´s privacy.

Actually, Scorpio is concerned more with privacy I would say. They always like to hide a part of themselves, usually the most sensitive parts. But they really long to be able to share that as well at the same time. With Aquarius... yeah no haha. We aren´t particularly secretive and while we also absolutely need privacy, we don´t do it to hide anything - we just like to be alone. We don´t like people in our space too much because it´s overwhelming and we fear most of all losing our independence and freedom. Of course, in my case, there´s also the Pisces part of me that wants to bond, so it´s confusing sometimes hahahaha.

That´s my guess anyway. Of course, people are complex and usually there are contradicting needs/signs in most people.
June 6, 2020 at 23:44
(Pisces) Nola_la » bluerosepetals
."Yes, forgot to mention that, we do like unusual and "weird" people."

Hahaha, lots of Pisces people have Venus in Aquarius, I am one of them too... :3:

I don´t want to say that Venus in :181: is bad, just (how I see) not as popular as other Venus placements...People always talk about Venus in Libra, Leo, Scorpio or Taurus and Venus in Aquarius doesn´t get attention.

What can I say about this placement ?

As any other placement has its advantages and disadvantages, the problem is that some :181: features can be described even by these two... :4:

In my opinion Venus in Aqua is very friendly .We usually try to be tolerant, not to discriminate against anyone, always for equality, but it can be a disadvantage too... Venus in Aqua can be too "friendly" - we often give a chance to people who should never get it.

This Venus values freedom, relationships often start with friendship and can´t exist without it. Often attracted to foreigners, so the relationship/marriage to a foreigner is nothing unusual here. But in general it seems to me that Venus in Aquarius is very interested in many foreign things - languages, music, art/culture, customs from different countries... After all Venus is our taste, not only love affairs / relationships. Friendship with people from foreign countries is not uncommon here.

Perhaps this Venus may seem withdrawn, emotionally detached when you get to know us better...Yeah, I think we like loneliness a little...

It´s not easy for me to answer the question if :181: Venus likes really strange personalities (lol),or it attracts them because :181: is so friendly and tolerant. I have Venus in the 8th house too, so it is like double whammy... :61:
June 6, 2020 at 23:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I revise Edgar Allan Poe´s Astrological Chart to have :154: in the eleventh house along with his Pisces stellium; It was never far from his mind to have an "extra" woman in his life!
:172: :199: & :181: :157:; A bitch of a time to be a liberal!
The Liberals can´t all disappear into the woodwork; The woodwork would develop an odour!
As the most evolved fixed sign " :181:" usually manages to be in trouble with :178:, :175:, and especially :172:.
June 7, 2020 at 01:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have Venus in Aquarius in my 5th house and I am definitely into monogamy and long term relationships.

Simple, honest and straightforward. Life is too short for game playing in my view.
June 7, 2020 at 01:23
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
I have a Sun/Venus conjunction in the 8th house. I am most certainly not into polyamory or weird sex but I do like eccentric people. Actually, I have been celibate for about 20 years, not by choice, but that may qualify as Aquarian Venus weirdness. There are other aspects in my chart that would play into that as well. In my case, my Venus placement shows up in my love for color and form and texture. I am both a photographer and a fiber artist, though I would not claim to be a professional. I also love having a nice house and a large garden full of flowers.
June 7, 2020 at 01:34
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Aunt Clara
Aww I like how you describe your flow of feeling. I find my friend very experimental in things, like art and cooking and such. You Aquarian folks are so inspiring and creative. I love it.
June 7, 2020 at 01:35
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Leo Moon
This is lovely!
June 7, 2020 at 01:36
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » IIyyaarr13
I can see how they´d clash, yet expand each other from lessons learned!
June 7, 2020 at 01:38
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Nola_la
Yes, friendships are the most honest form of relationship! I understand being a bit withdrawn, but that´s natural. Luckily it doesn´t define, it´s just a phase.
I find Aquarians very understanding and non judgemental. I love that some of them can appreciate the weirdness in me. My manager is an Aquarius, we have some of the weirdest little conversations haha- my Venus trine Uranus loves it! :65:
June 7, 2020 at 01:44
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
When I think of Venus is Aquarius I think of freedom-loving individuals first and foremost...but I don´t have anyone super close to me with this placement to be an authority on the topic :)

I still enjoy reading others responses who do have it...for research ;)
June 7, 2020 at 01:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » IntoTheVoid
Nola made a great point I second.

Friendship.

Certainly I enjoy all the emotional and physical parts of romance, but just enjoying hanging out, talking about everything, being comfortable and friendly....that’s lovely! :1:

I can’t believe I didn’t mention that in my first post.
June 7, 2020 at 01:58
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » RohiniMoon
I think you´re right, though. I think the value of freedom makes them seem like unconditional lovers, there is no one description of this placement, because each chart has different aspects but yet Aquarius always seems so unique in itself. It´s so heartwarming.
June 7, 2020 at 06:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Leo Moon
I third that point about friendship. My Venus Aquarius husband is my best friend too. It’s definitely important to this placement.
June 7, 2020 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nola_la
=====
"In my opinion Venus in Aqua is very friendly .We usually try to be tolerant, not to discriminate against anyone, always for equality, but it can be a disadvantage too..."

Yup. This also resonates with my Pisces Sun.

"Often attracted to foreigners, so the relationship/marriage to a foreigner is nothing unusual here."

Absolutely. Plus, my Venus is in the 9th house in Whole Signs.

"It´s not easy for me to answer the question if :181: Venus likes really strange personalities (lol),or it attracts them because :181: is so friendly and tolerant."

Lol yes. My friends were always weirdos (just like I am hahaha) and I loved them exactly because of that. Because they were not afraid to be who they are.
June 7, 2020 at 09:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
=====
Not really unconditional lovers. I have a condition - do not suffocate me or expect me to give you 0-24 attention. So many people expect that.
June 7, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » bluerosepetals
This is a good point, thanks for sharing :)
June 7, 2020 at 22:14
(Sagittarius) Sus
I´ m in love with a Venus Acqua and its was and still is, a hard lesson.
I give him a lot of space cause I know he needs it.
He´s not the affectionate guy and rarely shows feelings. He shows he cares by attitudes and not words. This freaks me out most of the Times.
June 7, 2020 at 23:21
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » IIyyaarr13
LOL! You are exactly correct in your last statement. :178: I get along with very well because I have a lot of Scorpio energy in my chart. :172: :175: and I do not get along at all, we may love each other, but will fight all the time.
June 7, 2020 at 23:22
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » bluerosepetals
Good point! I had never thought about it, but you are exactly right!
June 8, 2020 at 16:17
(Aquarius) nikkia
I have Venus in Aquarius in the 2nd House of Value.

I prefer long-term, monogamous relationships with someone who is also my best friend.
Integrity is extremely important to me since Trust is paramount for all relationships to flourish.

For me, being in an OPEN relationship means both people can openly communicate with one another.

Although freedom is important, I think this idea is often misunderstood. As an Aquarian - Freedom is being who I am and doing what makes me smile without judgment, interference or demands.

I give this Freedom to others and I expect the same in return. Without which, there will difficulty in that relationship.

As a female, society has placed a lack of freedom onto ´my role´ and more freedom to that of a man.
This never sat well with me. I found it increasing less acceptable as I matured. Enough already.

Simply put - a best friend /lover won´t negatively affect ones happiness and health and overall sense of well-being.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »