Modalities not working well

June 6, 2020 at 10:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) lorelei89
Modalities not working well
Hi! What would generally cause the modalities´ energies not work the way they should? Just for an example, I´m Cardinal heavy, but I do have difficulties to start doing things. Could it be Mars and what sign it´s in, or should all the signs be analyzed?

Also I might need to learn more about how signs in same modalities don´t act the same - somewhat shy Cancer doesn´t seem so leader-ish or active to me.. :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2020 at 12:43
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Obviously you have a lot of cardinal.
But the thing, I think, that is well explained by Jupiter opposite Neptune (and Saturn), which puts you in a kind of reverie ...
Mars and Moon (and Mercury) in Libra (the quintessential doubtful sign) do nothing but "complicate" the situation. Now you have some good qualities (for that very reason) for analysis, which you have to delve into, and when you have drawn conclusions, you will have more assertive tools at hand ...

I am not commenting here on the meaning that the planets in Libra are also in an intercepted sign.
June 8, 2020 at 06:26
(Scorpio) lorelei89 » Marc Sales
Thank you so much for your thoughts on this! And yes, intercepted sign as well, sigh!

I guess my post became more personal than I originally thought (almost didn´t add my chart) and could have been more suitable in the natal chart forums, but great that someone found this and took their time to reply. :)
June 8, 2020 at 07:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is a case where the ridiculousness of Placidus becomes very evident!! Just look at those HUGE houses v/s those so small ones. That´s because you were born close to the poles, where the mathematical aberration called "Placidus", haha, stop making sense.

Anyway, enough of this Virgo-like criticism, hahaha. Let´s see your chart in Whole Signs.

Yes, a lot of modality but low on fire, on mutable signs, and high on fixed signs.

Lots of cardinality without fire means difficulties starting things, and more so since the preponderance of fixed signs keeps us stuck in the same old patterns unable to change. Then the lack of enough mutable signs makes it a bit difficult to change and to adapt to new situations.

Jupiter in Cancer (where he is exalted) and right on top of the Asc is great. But then Chriron is conjunct Jupiter and also conjunct the Ascendant creating a debilitated sense of identity, faith and hope, making us very pessimistic in life; and more so since Jupiter is right and exactly opposite to Saturn. You feel "unlucky" in life perhaps because of a romantic life gone wrong.

Anyway, if you can understand the nature of Chiron´s wounds in your chart and work on healing them, you actually have a very good chart in terms of career and goals with that exalted Jupiter right on top of your Asc, and with that North Node right in top of your MC in the 8th house.

A North Node in the house of Scorpio (8th), and Sun and Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th - plus Jupiter in Cancer - speaks of someone who is (or should be) in the field of healing.

If you find what you are really passionate about in life (Sun and Pluto in the house of passion - the 5th), then you would be able to rekindle interested, motivation, and action.

Best of luck!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2020 at 14:00
(Scorpio) lorelei89 » Davis212
Thank you again for an eye-opening look to my chart. Especially when looking at all the elements and modalities together, it does indicate rather imbalance. I feel somewhat restless with all that need to start something, great (or crazy) ideas, but things are holding me back.

You have also opened my eyes to look at Chiron more, especially its placement in such a sensitive spot. I have previously examined it only lightly, but I think I need to understand it more and what it wants to tell me, like you told me.

It´s been interesting to realize that passion has probably been the biggest thing that gets me going, doing things. It doesn´t have to (and probably won´t) be a career, but something I just do.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »