Mars Venus less than 1 degree apart? Pluto+Moon in 3rd?

June 5, 2020 at 23:46 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) guitarperson2
Mars Venus less than 1 degree apart? Pluto+Moon in 3rd?
Hello!

I have some things in my chart some might find interesting. However just hearing it from someone else would be a great deal! I doubt my abilities to decipher one’s natal chart. However I love discussing behavioral traits and maybe the more impactful planets.

Also, Pluto importance? Discuss?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 6, 2020 at 04:48
(Pisces) light
Well, you Mars´ conjunction to Venus means that you are a passionate person. You tend to be jealous and posessive but also charming and magnetic. It´s easy for you to find a relationship, but it´s not easy to keep it because you are too intense. Your relationship to the opposite gender is determined by the relationship you had with your mother. On the negative side, this aspect can cause love triangles, domestic violence and you may become a gold-digger. You might also become addicted to love. When you fall in love with a partner you want it to last forever but you are prone to flirting with others. I searched for people with Mars and Venus less than one degree apart. Turns out it´s Hitler. Some other celebrities with this aspect are Vincent Van Gogh and Gandhi but their conjunctions are a bit wider than yours.

When it comes to your moon and pluto in house 3. You enjoy learning and you don´t mind speaking about taboo or controversial subjects. You probably had power struggles with siblings or classmates (maybe you were bullied, maybe you were the bully and maybe you took turns). You might have had a crush on a teacher, in a deeper extent that other children had. You have a restless mind and you are more emotional than others. Your opinions change often depending on what people around you think. You want to be social but anxiety and overthinking gets in the way sometimes. You might have psychic potential and you may manipulate others if you feel like they try to control you first.
June 6, 2020 at 12:41
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » light
Thank you so much for this. I am very passionate in relationships. It does keep me from just settling and finding a partner to be with The End. Not to mention both placements are in 12th..

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give me a reading!
June 6, 2020 at 12:47
(Pisces) light » guitarperson2
You´re welcome!
June 23, 2020 at 06:59
(Virgo) Clairedsch
To answer just one part of your question-

Pluto is "home" in the 8th House, the house of death, sexuality, rebirth, and transformation. Its natal placement in your chart can show where you may be particularly passionate, or intense... Obsessed, even. It shows where you want depth and areas in your life where you can gain control. Being an outer planet, and being so small at that, Pluto travels through the signs very slowly. That being said, focusing on which house your Pluto is in will offer the most insight on how it plays into your life.
You say yours is in the 3rd House: the one symbolizing thinking and communication, and your early environment. (Also, traditionally: writings, brothers and sisters, and short journeys). Planets in this house indicate your powers of analysis and discrimination, basically how you communicate and operate mentally.
Pluto in the 3rd House would suggest that you don´t usually accept things on the surface, you have to dig deeper to truly see what´s inside. You don´t often take people at their word. You probably prefer to figure things out for yourself and learn how to do things on your own. You dive deep into any projects you start, and doing so structures your sense of purpose and strength. I would assume most of the people in your life listen to you, or at least take you seriously.
July 1, 2020 at 03:17
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » Clairedsch
This is all so very true thank you Claire. I am constantly starved of conversation involving deep and meaningful topics and in long form. I figured because I was a cancer but that´s not why. Then I looked into houses seeing my moon in 3rd in libra with a "critical degree." Thanks for offering your perspective on this! I also have lilith conjunct moon in libra. Sticking with Pluto, I can see how it deepens the need for communication. That´s definitely the only way towards intimacy. I need to join a book club lol

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »