Psychological Rebellion

June 3, 2020 at 12:48 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Psychological Rebellion

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2020 at 15:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
A good article. Reflecting and questioning one’s inner world is necessary for effecting practical change in the outer world.

The vertical and horizontal paths can both be followed simultaneously.

I will add this....

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”
June 3, 2020 at 15:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
My favorite way to spiritual wisdom....... :3:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 15:40
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Good article !!

Just add what an alchemist (Eugenio Filaleteo) said about Gen. 28:12

“The steps of [Jacob´s] staircase represent the middle natures by which Jacob has joined God, the lower nature joined the upper. With regard to the angels who are said to ascend and descend the ladder, their movement shows that they were not of a higher hierarchy but of certain other secret essences, as they first ascended and then descended. Instead, if they had been from above. First they would have gone down, which is the opposite of the text. And here reader I want to see your knowledge. But going back to Jacob it is written that he was asleep, but this is a mythical speech, as it means death, that is to say that death which the Kabbalists call Mors Osculi or death of the kiss, of which I will not say a single syllable.
June 3, 2020 at 17:18
(Aquarius) nikkia
Wonderful article !

Being the change you want to see in the world is great start. When enough souls evolve high enough, then we will shift consciousness globally. It´s beginning to happen now, imho.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »