Saturn in Acqua and manifests against racism

June 2, 2020 at 12:13 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Saturn in Acqua and manifests against racism
Hi guys! Can One thing be related to the other? I mean, Saturn rx in the sign of community and groups...shouldn´t be uranus doing this rebellion?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2020 at 13:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Perhaps Saturn is restricting the egalitarian aspects of Aquarius.
June 2, 2020 at 13:30
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Saturn in Aquarius (its traditional domicile along Capricorn) is different than Saturn in Capricorn. In traditional astrology it stands for rejection. In this case, rejection of racism and police brutality. Yes, this is entirely consistent with the way Saturn in Aquarius was envisioned in traditional astrology. Saturn can be thought of a wall with two sides. There is the inside (Capricorn) that keep things out and there is the outside that rejects the inside.
June 2, 2020 at 13:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:2: Acqua Panna the water from Tuscany fuels the Saturnalia?
June 2, 2020 at 22:22
(Sagittarius) Sus
Thanks Leomoon and Ancient Astrology for your insight.
Thanks llyyaarr you rock :2:
June 2, 2020 at 22:34
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sus
Thank You!
You’re so kind for Your acknowledgement.
June 2, 2020 at 22:43
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Your Kindness deserves a Tuesday shout out!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 00:33
(Aquarius) nikkia » Leo Moon
Sus is cool !

Having an Aqua Saturn, I´d like to add that this rejection pierces the heart of every structure
that continually allows man´s inhumanity toward ´other.´ Inequality begets cruelty.

This is not a ´rebellion´ for rebellion´s sake (typically and wrongly attached to Aqua / Uranus)
but rather a Revolution of Consciousness. A light is being shone on the systems that ´promised´Equailty
but grants it to a ´chosen´ few.

Deep structural change is needed in many different systems, imho... or at least that´s what my Aqua Saturn sees: It´s time (Saturn) to improve structures (Aqua) for humanity via collective social change.
June 3, 2020 at 01:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nikkia
I personally feel that a detailed and nuanced discussion about changing these three ....

The Legal and Justice system.

The Economic System

The Political system

In my view these 3 systems are key and should be modified in a thoughtful way to benefit the majority of people.

To become a fair and equitable world.

No slogans, labels or catchphrases allowed.....only complete sentences.

No concept, person or group can be referred to with a word , catchphrase or slogan.

June 3, 2020 at 01:19
(Aquarius) nikkia » Leo Moon
I´d add the Healthcare and Educational systems to that list... but I´m an idealistic over- achiever :2:
June 3, 2020 at 01:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nikkia
Yes...you’re correct.

It’s why a discussion is needed. The fixes are beyond any one person.

The dysfunction has gone on so long.
June 3, 2020 at 01:30
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
So the five systems to correct.... :1:
June 3, 2020 at 15:32
(Sagittarius) Sus » Leo Moon
I love your fluffy kitty
June 3, 2020 at 15:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Uranus in Taurus opposition Scorpio is part of it in their charts. Just like I have Scorpio in the house of Cancer and Cancer in the 12th house, and Capricorn Mercury in the 6th house.

Jupiter in Capricorn/Pluto in Capricorn expanding oppression of the Patriarchy on to the Matriarchy.

Most Nomadic Tribes around the Globe have been suppressed by Governments.

When you look at Slave charts in the past history, Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces all play a part in the feminine energy.

Virgo/Pisces the servant.

Cancer/Capricorn the Patriarchy/Matriarchy

Scorpio/Taurus (Wealth, Poverty) Have´s vs. Have nots.

You find a lot of the Tribes were stripped of their titles, land, property, and materials through the centuries.
June 3, 2020 at 16:02
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Leo Moon
There can be no effective social change without first making a radical change in people with the knowledge and will to do so.
Until we can govern ourselves :14:.

That´s why all (or almost all) fail at some point, they are merely scaffolding systems ... we only get better if we improve our inner world (psychological, spiritual, etc ...). There is no other.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »