Stellium in natal chart -

June 2, 2020 at 06:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Krystaljane9
Stellium in natal chart -
Hi all
I have noticed I have alot of houses all in 9th house, does this mean I have stellium in sagittarius?
:4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2020 at 20:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That metronoming from :198: to :193: in most towns for the Mid-Heaven doesn´t make it more powerful; Houses are 67% the power of signs, the signs are more likely to have ´real´ stelliums!
June 2, 2020 at 21:20
(Cancer) Trevor
No, thats a Stellium in Libra, but 9th house things are of importance in your life.
June 2, 2020 at 23:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Well it could be worse Krystal.

You could have an Atrium in Your 1st house.
Or You could be watching the TV show House.

Every time I have Venus in my 9th house I get this exciting description.....” You may also meet a teacher, a philosopher, a pilot, a linguist, or an adventurer whom you fall in love with.”

It sadly hasn’t happened.....still hoping!! :2:
June 3, 2020 at 08:53
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Trevor
Hi yes I do have stellium in libra too.. With 9th House planets I guess that´s why I´m always looking to learn new things and I´m so philosophical, with the libra stellium I can always see both sides of everything which can be annoying at times :1:
June 3, 2020 at 09:42
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Leo Moon
It´s such a hard life having all of these 9th Houses isn´t it? :2: too many choices - then just throwing in a libra stellium so I can´t quite make my mind up about anything! :4:
June 3, 2020 at 13:12
(Cancer) Trevor » Krystaljane9
It does explain that yes :75:
June 3, 2020 at 19:51
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi,

I Have 4 planets in Libra in my 9th house. It means you have a decidedly strong feel of that Sag mixed in with your existing planets. You will have a Jupiterian flavor in your 9th house matters.
June 4, 2020 at 08:54
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » venushouse
Yes quite similar to my chart then :1:
June 4, 2020 at 08:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Krystaljane9
So were travelling, studying or higher education of great importance for you throughout your life?

I´m also a 9th house Stellium, in Cap :)
June 4, 2020 at 09:09
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Luna Alba
Thats true I do love to study all kinds of subjects, but have difficulty focusing on just one thing.. and travelling doesn´t have to be abroad I just love being outdoors, walking in the countryside, sight seeing :1:
June 4, 2020 at 15:48
(Scorpio) venushouse » Krystaljane9
Yes and you know I also feel that it lends to why I am such an optimist. Does it manifest in this way for you also?
June 4, 2020 at 16:19
Thats so true for me too.. No matter what´s happening I always somehow manage to see the good in situations, if course I can feel down at times but more often than not I get over it just as quickly! I do see each day as a new beginning, which I guess is a blessing too :1:
June 4, 2020 at 20:57
Yes a blessing! Do you consider yourself philosophical and pondering the deeper mysteries of life? I do! :4:
June 4, 2020 at 21:00
(Scorpio) venushouse » venushouse
I just read the post again, you do feel philosophical. I can relate to you! Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Mercury in Libra for me with my sun at the end of the 9th and Pluto within 4 degrees. Decision making...Ay Yai Yai...
June 5, 2020 at 07:24
I sure do find myself reading alot of books especially ones on the deeper meaning of life, hidden dark subjects, tarot, crystals, healing, mediumship.. I find with my libra stellium I can´t make my mind up on things especially if I have too many choices! :4:
June 5, 2020 at 16:41
Me also , I find all those subjects fascinating! Yes because decision making is very important! 2 different paths, but what if there are 3 or 4 different paths?
June 6, 2020 at 08:57
Tgats a difficult one I wouldn´t know where to start :4:
June 6, 2020 at 17:36
Drawing straws? :4:
June 6, 2020 at 21:01
(Cancer) leucosia
I have a rather general question: does a house stellium work the same as a sign stellium? let´s say your 5th house is cancer and you have a cancer stellium in your 5th house. does it also mean a leo influence in any way? some astrologers say it does, others not.
June 7, 2020 at 06:36
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » leucosia
Hi yes I do think you would have more of a Leo feel within the planets they are in.
June 7, 2020 at 06:43
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Luna Alba
Hi yes traveling, not so much abroad but a feeling of needing to always go out exploring, walking visiting different towns, places of interest and just being outside.. I always love to study I read lots of books and study higher learning and having an interest in lots of different subjects. Is that the same for you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »