Better understanding Saturn in the 12th house?

June 1, 2020 at 08:12 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Better understanding Saturn in the 12th house?
Need better understanding of this placement. Specifically Saturn in Taurus in the 12th house. What are the effects i know it has to do with isolation. I also heard it has to do with seeking pleasure,cruelty, depression and guilt.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2020 at 11:55
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Prepare ... the Uranus transit through the 15th of Tauro can be tremendously liberating !!! approve the transit including improvisation and rebellion in your life !!
June 1, 2020 at 15:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Saturn in Libra in the 12th.

Much to say about this placement. Heres something I never get to bring up among fellow 12th house Saturn folk: how are your dreams?
June 2, 2020 at 01:03
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » Rosiee
Very informative thank u
June 2, 2020 at 01:04
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » rohini moon
I have strong vivid dreams sometimes, and sometimes i dont dream at all.
June 2, 2020 at 02:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Cancerman23
Same with me. I think I forget some dreams. Some are very vivid. I think I used to dream more. I´ve been told i talk in my sleep, sometimes being loud lol
June 1, 2021 at 20:21
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » rohini moon
Hi. In western astrology my Saturn is exalted in 11.th house, but in Vedic in 12-th house.
I have two kinds of dreams. 1. Ordinary and 2.extraordinary

The extraordinary ones are alive, I always remember them well and predict the future. I never know when they will come and what they will be about.
I usually understand that dream very well.

But since childhood I have been connected to something other than physical reality, it just develops very slowly and with age :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »