What sports did you participate in?

June 1, 2020 at 02:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
What sports did you participate in?
I was very athletic growing up and still am very much...maybe it is the Mars and Mercury in saggitarius in my chart.. but I have always loved sports and the outdoors.

I loved combat/fighting sports that I participated in and watched.

Karate, Judo, Boxing, Kickboxing, wrestling, arm-wrestling, football.

I also love to watch UFC

I do a lot of weightlifting, competing in strength competitions, running/ jogging, cross country skying, biking, boating activities, bunjy jumping, even tried skydiving.

I have used steroid precursors and the anabolic steroid Winstrol in my past just for a slight edge, but been mainly drug free.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2020 at 13:35
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I’ve heard Mars in fire signs can make one tens toward athletics, and Mercury can give the mental edge. I have Mars conjunct Mercury in Leo in 2nd house. I’ve always been into sports—baseball when young, tried basketball (that didn’t work out so well since I’m only 5’3), then tried cross-country and track and raced through high school and college, and ran some marathons after.

I’ve been skydiving before, and I’d do it again—I would like to learn to jump on my own some day.
June 1, 2020 at 14:38
(Gemini) SSSSireen » RunnerChic85
Man, I have an Aries Mars and I’m not athletic. I practically vibrate with energy but I’m not so good at sportsing. 😒
June 1, 2020 at 16:35
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Typically we look at Mars in the angular houses for athletic ability (this is what Gauqelin did in statistically showing the importance of Mars in the charts of athletes and military men). You don´t have that in the Whole sign system that I use. HOWEVER, mercury is associated with wrestling and fighting sports (oddly enough, since we usually associate it with cerebral activities). It´s been associated with wrestling since the early Hellenistic period, at least since the 1st century AD. Mercury is conjunct Mars (war, sports) which explain your love and participation in wrestling/fighting type sports. Mars is a masculine planet in a masculine sign, so that further strengthens this tendency. Now Mercury is, on the one hand, in Adversity in Sagittarius, so that´s not great, but that is evened out by the fact that both Mars and Mercury are in the bounds/terms of Jupiter, which is the domicile ruler of Sag, the leading benefic in your day chart, and gives both planets the strength they need to do their thing.

My advice is that even though you are now in your forties, you should definitely continue to participate in this kind of sport. I myself do a lot of weight training, even though I am 60 now, so don´t be discouraged.

Hope that helps.
June 1, 2020 at 16:37
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » ancient_astrology
Oh, and by the way, I also played American football, basketball, love boxing, and MMA. My Mars is on the Ascendant so that kind of explains that.
June 1, 2020 at 18:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was always into sports too!!! Mostly in the gym,but i love watching boxing,Mma ,Judo, i recently got into kickboxing and I think soon I’ll get a membership ,it seems very therapeutic for me,My mars is in Aquarius 10th house ,mercury in Aquarius in the 9th ...probably this is coming from my Saggitarius moon :99: :47: :98: :97:
June 1, 2020 at 21:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My soft Mars in Libra is quaking. :2:
I´m total anti-talent for sports.
Tennis and athletics are only sports that I like.
June 1, 2020 at 22:23
(Sagittarius) Sus
Endurance sports here. Long distance Run, triathlon. And I´m quite good in both. Well, triathlon not so good cause I panic in open waters but even so can get good results
June 1, 2020 at 23:37
(Taurus) theycallmetym
I´m very new to astrology, but one of the things I think doesn´t reflect me is my mars sign which is taurus.Ive been always into sports since childhodd.Played american football for significant amount of time also interested in weightlifting.Currently im a competitive powerlifter for like 4 years.Im also interested in wrestling but its hard to do everything in a row :).So im concentrated to lifting for now.There is few thing i found in my natal chart which is highly inaccurate about me and one of them is this.Or maybe i don´t have enough knowledge to judge my chart correctly..
June 2, 2020 at 07:04
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I have mars in Scorpio in the 6th house. I played all types of sports. I always adapted very easily. My favorite is probably boxing. I noticed that a lot of great fighters both in mma and boxing have been Cancer suns. I think its because of are adaptability. I been teaching my friend who is a Cancer how to box, and its crazy how fast he has been learning. In exchange hes been teaching me some wrestling, and i been learning pretty quick too lol.
June 2, 2020 at 15:17
(Cancer) TimeLord
I never into sports.
I´m no athletic.
May be because I have Exalted Saturn Conjunct Detriment Mars in 5th House.
5th House for sports.
Isn´t it ?
June 2, 2020 at 20:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I could say I am athletic for someone with an acetylcholine excess......Every time I mention it it is either refer to others or be ignored! :39:
The idea that some schools completely gave up sports sounds like ´another world´ to me; Sports were supposed to be the double-core subject which outshown all other core subjects! :81:
June 2, 2020 at 21:17
(Cancer) Trevor777
In Placidus house system you do have Angular Mars, and in Sagi, Its adventurous in action, so Id put it down to prominant mars
June 2, 2020 at 22:00
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Wow, I read about different type of drugs but I would never have the courage to use them.

I was thinking today that maybe I don´t like the sport himself, but the feeling of pain, burning muscles, heart exploding. I fainted 2 times after sprinting under years ago. I liked pushing myself to the limit swimming, biking and in the gym. Now I can´t train as much as I used in the past, but I think I still push a lot. :1:
June 2, 2020 at 22:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Mostly this......has been my main sport.

And Lawn Darts!
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »