Stuff I Would Like to Know

May 31, 2020 at 05:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Stuff I Would Like to Know
Firstly, I have five retrogrades in my natal chart. Would this amount of retrogrades in a chart have any specific effect? Also, what would my Mercury retrograde mean by itself?

Secondly, what kind of a partner would I do well with? I am not asking for an explanation of a whole character, just traits such as "X trait on her side would be nice because you have Y placement" or so.

Any other interpretation is also appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any who tries to help.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2020 at 06:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I was going to say something about partnership then I saw your birthtime is exactly on the half hour!
Writer Terry Brooks has three more retrogrades than you do, you might communicate better when :153: is retrograde!
May 31, 2020 at 07:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
retrograde planets are more powerful than direct. stationary is another story.

for example mercury is the application of the mind. when it is direct, people are only required to use the bare minimum application of mind unless they work harder at it. retrograde mercury is being forced to put their mind at work and therefore mercury retrograde makes people more intelligent than the alternative, all things considered. it also creates more introspection of the mind in the house where it is placed.
but because retrograde planets are reversed into introspection, they tend to slow down which is annoying at first, but ultimately make better choices than the alternative. Think of a bow being pulled back before the arrow is fired. It gains power. People with more than 3 retrograde planets tend to challenge the rules of society and therefore think outside the box. A lot of successful entrepreneurs have multiple retrograde planets.

i would advise not to marry until after 30. but you have a gift attracting the partner of your desire. you can charm them and bring them to you magnetically. but their could be some power struggles and attracting an aggressive partner. but a partner that enhances your individuality will be good for you. need a passionate relationship or will lose interest.
May 31, 2020 at 07:58
(Sagittarius) Sus
Bless you Mercury rx. Gives high Intelligence. Although you might feel misunderstood by others or not heard at all. Plus, your mercury in virgo it´s in domicile. So you tend to look everything with very critical eyes and to the point of perfectoon.
About person you attract, 7th house ruler Venus, very feminine and beautiful people. Venus in libra, domicile, reinforces venusian type, fine taste, esthetical features, art lovers and diplomatic ones are your favourite kind. Venus loves arts and diplomacy (libra), food, luxury and good things (Taurus). Plus, in 12th house you may meet your partner in health or retire places such as prisons, hospitals, health clínics, beauty clinics, why not, church...but you also have moon in 9th house. So can be a foreigner or long distance partner.
May 31, 2020 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
About challenging the rules of the society and having unusual ideas, I can agree one hundred percent. Almost never met someone with a similar mindset to mine (perhaps because I´m a damn introvert to the core lol) and always found it hard to find people that I could tell my ideas to without worrying about being misunderstood.

Does the magnetic part come from my Mars or Ascendant? :4: Although I almost never attempt to draw attention to myself, because I actually hate being the center of attention, I often draw it anyways. In primary school, high school, university and even my previous workplace, I always had people starting conversations with me when I didn´t even approach them in any way. I would be labeled somewhat "special" and approached differently than other people.
May 31, 2020 at 09:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
It now is the placement I am most proud of, thanks to you :4:

As I mentioned in the response earlier, I did and still do experience being misunderstood.

In my teenagehood, I "thought", and not felt, that some masculine and "rational" traits in a girl was what I wanted, so I went after such. However, as I grew up and gained experience, I realized that I do like feminine features even though they may sometimes be silly :61: I highly value intelligence and talkativeness in a girl. Very, very hard to find such partner but when I do, it is quite enjoyable. Although I am not that into art myself, I am quite attracted to girls who are.
May 31, 2020 at 18:48
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hi, maybe this will help you in your studies. Very interesting.

--------

Check the number of Retrograde planets in the Natal chart: Look for the presence of a number of retrograde planets in the chart. Total number of Presence of Retrograde planets in the Natal chart shows how many pending karmas one has to exhaust in this birth. More the Retrograde planets more the total pending karmas one has to finish in this life i.e if one has a presence of 3 retrograde planets, then it means one has accumulated 3 pending karmas from many of the past journies. Each of the Retrograde planet shows, karma connected with the karakas of the planets. To see what exactly the karma is pending with the native, check the placement of the Retrograde planets in the natal chart, check, in which sign planet is placed and how many planets are aspecting it. Sign shows sufferings or delays may face in this birth and aspects show via whom you may face such hurdles, difficulties, and hurdles in this life. Dispositer lord placement of the Retrograde planet in the natal chart shows what you need to do in this life in order to fix the pending karma.

To see what exactly is the pending karma retrograde planet is indicating that one has to finish in this birth or giving a clue for certain area of life, check its 12th house placement from the retrograde planet, that house placement will show the area where one has to experience the pending karma that one has to finish. for e.g if one has retrograde planet placed in the 9th house then it means pending karma is either with the guru, teacher or father and one has to experience it in this life via 8th house matter which is the 12th house placement from the 9th. 8th shows sufferings, health issues, hurdles and unknown troubles in life. now let us understand more by different planetary examples how we can judge it :

1) If Mars is retrograde, and if it is connected with the Lagna or trik Bhavas ( i.e 6th, 8th or 12th house/lord) — There will be intense Pending karmas connected with Brothers, enemies, Husband ( In Nadi), fights, Legal battles, Land, Houses, War, bravery, Kings, and Kshatriya etc. To see what exactly the karma is pending with, check the placement of the Retrograde mars in which sign and how many planets are aspecting it.

2) If Saturn is Retrograde — and if it is connected with the Lagna and trik bhavas — Then there will be deep Pending Karmas connected one’s own action in the society i,e with Karam, Actions, work, Career, debts, sins, deeds, workers, social circle, Society, Land, agriculture, and Mass, etc.

3) If Jupiter is Retrograde — then one has Pending Karmas connected with the Spiritual Guru, teacher or father he has met in the past life, or it is with the Teacher, Knowledge he has learned in past, or it is connected with one’s Learning, or there might be a karma connected with the Brahmin, Gurukul and it is the karma given by the god to finish it in this life etc. if it is connected to the trik bhavas then one has to Experience it in any case via serving people. If it is connected with the Upachaya and Dharma Bhavas then one may get success via it and one will do service to the people in the right manner for uplifting own self and other also.

4) If it is Venus — then one has pending karma connected with his wife, sister, relationships and one has to give to his Wife, Spouse, Girlfriend, elder sister and one may face hardships or some karmic debt or pending karma with respect to Relationships, wealth, luxury and majorly with the wife or lover he or she may face or experience. If the conjunction is with Sun, Nodes, Mars and Saturn, AK then the Severity would be intense and it can give hard lessons in relationships or marriage. Many a case it gives hardships, struggles in Wealth, Luxury and comfort matters. Even it gives an indication with the concerned people those are connected with the karka of Venus i.e sister in law etc. Start of pending karma depends on the Lordship of the venus in Natal chart Mool trikona rashi, that house shows the event that can trigger the past karma i,e if Venus is lord of 9th house ( then event trigger after when one starts its higher learning or enter in any institution or society).The same way you can check for other planets as well
May 31, 2020 at 20:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kuklacı
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i used your sidereal chart, so 7th lord mars goes into 1st house. your attracting others (7th) and bringing them to you (1st). so like you said, not just partners but the ´other´ in general.

with your venus in 12th the partner can be distant either physically but i tend to favor more of an ´idealistic distancing´. like the love partner exists richly in the imaginative world. and with venus opposite saturn, you may fear being rejected. jupiter casts a tight trine to it though, helps.

with many planets retrograde it does make one introverted but you are learning to communicate in network circles (node in 11th). sidereal top of leo, means you want to develop a sense of showmanship but it may come later in life. the showmanship may exist in the social network system. with sun and mercury there with node in same house, it makes it easier to develop the ego and intellect in this life and further places an emphasis on larger communication like humanitarian causes and purpose through interconnectedness. a great place for learning to take you ´outsider thinking´ and put it to a good cause in the world. and an excellent position for attaining ones wishes (11th).

i like retrograde planets. most of the people i have met that have zero retro planets have an easy time initiating their plans, or others plans. but they tend to not be very interesting people having little self reflection.
May 31, 2020 at 21:21
=====
I can relate to most of the stuff you told but I don´t quite know about Sidereal. I´m a Leo according to Sideral birth chart :23: I totally, totally don´t relate to that. I actually despise typical Leo characteristics. How do these two different systems work and how can one use both at the same time even?
May 31, 2020 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kuklacı
=====
aspect to the sun will alter your ego and humility or lack thereof, depending on the planets aspects, and house placement.

for instance im leo rising in both systems. and i agree with you, i loathe the descriptions of all things leo. haha.

my 1st ruler (self identity) sun (ego) goes to die in the 8th house pisces (humility). haha.

if i use the tropical system, my 1st ruler sun goes to aries to be exalted and the ego further gets lifted up. doesnt with fit my self-knowing. so use what works for you i guess.
May 31, 2020 at 21:33
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
interestingly, in Vedic astrology I have the two retrograde planets connected, Jupiter on 8 and Venus on 4, Venus in conjunction with the sun in house 4 (libra)
so this karma in the family is connected to my expansion in society ( Jupiter in aquarius vedic astrology)
Júpiter is trine my Venus
May 31, 2020 at 21:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
Interesting.so you do attest to the pending karmas...that is really what it means..the more retro planets one has, the more karma you have to work out now, in this life, pertaining to said planet and house.

Its not TERRIBLE. But I won´t say it´s good either to have retrograde planets, essentially that planet when retrograde isn´t "working right" or how it is supposed to be. It is bent. you need to straighten it out. hence - karma to work through
May 31, 2020 at 21:38
=====
Ah, I understand. I´d hate to be a Leo to be honest :61: I found myself relating to Tropical Astrology with Placidus house system the most. The Whole Sign system, for instance, changes the houses of a few of my placements and those houses´ interpretations are almost like the opposite of me. Pluto in the second house, for instance, likes wealth apparently. I have never been concerned about money or wealth, totally not me. The same goes for Mercury´s Whole Sign alternative for me too.

Thank you for all the good explanations you made.
May 31, 2020 at 21:48
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
My Jupiter is already direct moviment in progressed chart, and my Venus will be in direct moviment in October 2020. I am already feeling this changed ... My way was introverted, now I can do a post on Facebook and a story in whatsapp easily :68:
June 14, 2020 at 15:48
(Cancer) ludmila23
Por lo que tengo entendido los retrogrados hacen que se repiense y reevalue ,y tal vez las cosas vayan más lento.
Mercurio retrogrado, sería una mente que tiene que repensar, es más introspectiva.
Creo que para la pareja hay que fijarse la luna, que son las necesidades, Venus, que es lo que se desea, y el regente y signo de las casas 5(noviazgo) y 7(matrimonio)
June 18, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ludmila23
=====
Interesting

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »