Your Favorite Video Games?

May 31, 2020 at 01:16 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Your Favorite Video Games?
What are your favorite games you have played?

Mine were Diablo, Mortal Kombat, Doom, Clue, Myst & Riven, Grand Theft Auto, Phantamogorsia, Assasin´s Creed, Dante´s Inferno, Dungeons and Dragons (Eye of the Beholder), Castlevania, PVP Runescape (Wilderness), The Beast Within ( A Gabriel Knight Mystery), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Player Killing World of Warcraft.

The Diablo Series was by far my all time favorite video game series. I loved the player killing aspect of it. Joining Player Killing Clans, Collecting Player Ears, and leading players into traps where they are instantly killed by a pack of monsters.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 31, 2020 at 02:13
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Okay, I’m really old and can’t keep up with all these new game systems...

But back in the day, this game was the sh*t...

“Shaken, not stirred.” :37:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
May 31, 2020 at 02:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sonic Adventure 2...

Oh my god, I loved that game...

If I had a gaming system I would play it now... But I don´t play video games anymore...

I might start back one day...

I loved me some "Shadow the Hedgehog" :4:
May 31, 2020 at 02:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:4:
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 02:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
Chao were the best part of that game.......adorable buggers
May 31, 2020 at 02:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
I never got to them... I was always playing the stage games.

I was like screw the chao :4:

Sorry...

I was like :22: Shadow is so cool "Chaos Control" :61: :61: :61: :12:
May 31, 2020 at 02:42
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
Nooo the chao were great!!

They had a "hero garden" for the chao and "dark garden" for the evil chao lol...one garden was like paradise ..bright and sunny and the other was like a dark cemetery lol
May 31, 2020 at 02:45
Lol, I never did it. I was focused on the story mode... The Chao... If there was a trash can they´d be jammed in it in my game plays...

I visited the chao garden one time... And was like... I´m out...

LOL....

I was looking at Shadow :12: :18: :18: :79:
May 31, 2020 at 02:45
:42:But then I grew up :42:
May 31, 2020 at 02:46
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Im more of a vintage kind of video game person.....my favorite is the original Mario for Nintendo with "duck hunt" attached...anyone remember duck hunt ? The gun controller to shoot at the tv.....ah, fun times.
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 04:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Recently...all the Bethesda games.
May 31, 2020 at 04:29
(Virgo) Nani Lei » RohiniMoon
Wanna play? Let’s play the “Rainbow” level!!!
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 04:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Nani Lei
Oooh I loved GameCube Mario kart.....I loved all Mario really....og Mario on Nintendo, to the GameCube stuff...."Mario party" and "luigi´s mansion´ lol

My favorite in mariokart was the baby versions of Mario and Luigi. If you picked Luigi he´d say "baby wee-gee"

:61:
May 31, 2020 at 04:45
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Video games are a waste of time.

I like games of all sorts. I have enjoyed video games.

Due to the quarantine I recently played some for the first time in 10 years.

I got bored with them again when I realized I got absolutely nothing from “ winning” them.

Playing guitar Taking a walk, reading a book etc... is more fulfilling.

Edit: This is a nicer version of my original post.

The world just pisses me off sometimes...though I know being angry is rarely constructive.

May 31, 2020 at 06:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Leo Moon
Am I the only one seeing a "Blake´s Lotaburger" ad beneath your post?
Algorithms determine the periphery, there is no Prague Lotaburger?
Children would be leaner if they just chewed Coca leaf, Tobacco, and drank coffee with videogames!
May 31, 2020 at 12:19
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
My favourite one is Resident Evil 4 even though I played numerous games(400,500 possibly and I´m still playing).I return to it very often or every year.It has a mysterious charm and atmosphere to me.I´m a sucker for survival/horror games.Second one is has to be Witcher 3 cause of sheer romance options.I like romance in video games.Also worldbuilding and lore is too great.Third one is Dragon Age Origins same qualites as Witcher 3 although combat is more strategic and tactful.
May 31, 2020 at 20:13
Yup, that’s “ninetendo” to me :61: Once they started introducing all the different game systems...that was it for me.

Mario Brothers was all I needed to get my fix.

Being a kid was getting outside. There were too many better things to do with my time.

I just can’t wrap my head around playing video games all damn day!!! Even worse... spending all day watching SOMEONE ELSE play it on YouTube. Selling your soul to get a “like”.

My kid told me that he wanted to be a “gamer”. So I made a deal with him... I told him if he created the game I’d buy him anything and everything he needed to play it...every damn day. Prove to me that this is your passion :36:
May 31, 2020 at 20:21
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Nani Lei
I haven´t played anything since I was like, in my early 20s, and even then I´d play for alittle and then I´d get bored of it...lol I could do Mario games - but that was it, I never finished or beat a game in my entire life, I never had the dedication to it THAT much. Lol

My uncle on the other hand, as a preteen / teenager would literally stay up alllnight til god knows when playing Zelda on Nintendo - back in the day....guys took their video games rreeeallll serious! Lol

I like your answer to him, that´s right Nani, make him get creative about doing his own stuff - if you get him started in that line of thinking now, maybe you´ll have your own video game creator son one day ;)
May 31, 2020 at 21:03
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I like the old school ones from back in the 90s...Sonic and Mario was mentioned here.

Plain old Sonic 1, 2, and 3 on Sega Genesis. My husband was able to get a package of the old games on his x-box. When the kids go to bed, we sometimes sit up and play those games, reliving the old days.
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 21:03
Technology is obviously essential but there are so many aspects to it. It’s important to discover your personal use for it.

I firmly believe that you build your life around your passions. And I know from experience. All I ever wanted to do was dance. I tried to convince myself in my 20s that I had to go to school and get a degree as a “back up”. For a little while I was dividing my time. But one day I woke up, quit school and said this what I’m giving my time to. I built my life around it..

...back to to the subject. Not everyone is going to work with computers. My son is showing an interest and it’s new to me. Not for nothing, or to kiss anyone’s ass, but Petr really changed my perspective of the potential that is in this field. I never met anyone that was successful in my little dance world. This influenced my perspective as a parent. Shit kid! Be an architect!
May 31, 2020 at 21:04
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » RohiniMoon
Yes, I remember this one—-and that dog that would pop up and mock you if you were a terrible shot!
May 31, 2020 at 21:08
(Virgo) Nani Lei » RunnerChic85
Have you taken you kids to see the movie? My kids loved it! Jim Carrey is an awesome Dr. Eggman :21:
May 31, 2020 at 21:21
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Hey Crowley, did you ditch us to play one of your games?
May 31, 2020 at 21:51
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Nani Lei
We’ve never actually seen the movie, I’ll have to have them watch it—I can see Jim Carey as an awesome Eggman! Bet my 8 and 7 year old boys would love it.
May 31, 2020 at 22:48
(Virgo) Nani Lei » RunnerChic85
I think they would too and at the very least you will :3: it would be a fun home movie night :75:
June 1, 2020 at 13:57
(Scorpio) Aiax66
I loved Metal Gear Solid 1 most, it´s the only game I finished 4 times. I loved Policenauts and Snatchers too, by the same Hideo Kojima. Then I think the Stalker series, Deus ex, Mass Effect, Spec Ops the Line, Tekken 3... I enjoyed even older games like Chrono Trigger and ´I have no mouth and I must scream´.

Most of the time I enjoyed more the story and cutscenes than the gameplay.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »