I think I can prove that astrology is real!

May 30, 2020 at 10:34 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) InnaKlim
I think I can prove that astrology is real!
Some time ago I started exploring the correlation of the socionic type and the exact placement of the planets at the moment of birth. I became interested in finding out whether there is a connection between the socionics, that explores the psychotypes, and the planets in your natal chart.

I’m asking everyone to take test https://www.16personalities.com/ to determine your personal type and share your results with me, and give me the details of your birth: date, time, and city (you could send it vie direct messages)

The test is built upon the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. There are four main dichotomy scales: Introverted-Extroverted, Observant-Intuitive, Thinking-Feeling, Judging-Prospecting. More detailed information can be found on the test website.

I already have data from 628 people and am sharing the first findings of my research. I count how many planets in the elements of every type and see which ones have more, which ones have less, and where the mean is. I’ve found some interesting correlations. In order to establish the final correlation I will need more data. Please help, take the test and send me your psychotype, date, time and place of birth.

Take a look first results of my survey here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet…

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 31, 2020 at 03:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cool stuff
May 31, 2020 at 04:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
All that is real is real.....so send a check or better yet a Gold bar to me!

Care of Tuesday.....send Blue Fin Tuna... or Gold bars!

We don’t give a fuck which it is.... as long as it’s valuable.....

Edit: I am indistinguishable from crazy people sometimes...often....ok .....all the time! :2:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 07:53
(Virgo) InnaKlim » Leo Moon
... too much aquarius... :32:
June 11, 2020 at 14:07
(Virgo) InnaKlim » MarvinReal
look at new view version of research! :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet…
June 11, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » InnaKlim
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I need to view it on desktop, it seems.
:24: :42:

I like updates! :75:
June 11, 2020 at 18:47
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Astrology is ALREADY real (studied, commented, practiced) since the time of the Egyptians, Greeks, Sumerians, Mesopotamia, Rome, China, Mesoamerica, etc, etc, etc ...
Practically from the civilized origins of humanity !!!

Or is it that they think they all talked about "children´s stories" ??? :23:
June 11, 2020 at 20:05
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Mediator
INFP-T

Sun in Cancer, Moon Sag, Asc Taurus
June 11, 2020 at 21:45
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
ENFP-T
June 12, 2020 at 04:13
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
INFP-T (When I was younger I always scored INTP)
Asc. Aquarius, Sun Cancer, Moon Cancer (Sidereal shows Moon in Gemini)
June 12, 2020 at 09:23
(Virgo) InnaKlim » ZynCitrus
Thanks a lot!! :1: :17:
June 12, 2020 at 09:24
(Virgo) InnaKlim » Aunt Clara
Thank you for you help! :1: :74:
June 12, 2020 at 09:24
(Virgo) InnaKlim » SaturnineMoonchild
Thank you very much!! :68: :1:
June 12, 2020 at 09:32
(Virgo) InnaKlim » Marc Sales
I want to change something in this article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
:1:
June 12, 2020 at 09:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Innaklim!!!

I just wanted to let you know.

I´m STILL an INFJ.

Have been for Eire.

Peace. ✌️
June 12, 2020 at 09:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I am INFP-T (Mediator)

In Tropical zodiac I am
Sun Virgo, Moon Libra, Ascendant Scorpio
Sidereal you can see on my profile.

My SO is INFJ. It was a very good combination.
June 12, 2020 at 10:12
(Virgo) InnaKlim » Chadjames
Ye!! :15: Your data is number 262 in my data list! :1:
Thank you for participation in my research!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet…
June 12, 2020 at 10:17
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
262nd place??

Is there enough space on the podium for me??

Do I get a trophy??

A medal??

A t-shirt??

It´s cool, I´ll try harder next time.

:117:✌️
June 12, 2020 at 10:36
(Virgo) InnaKlim » MarvinReal
look at the list "type distribution" in my file! There are interesting diagrams - A lot of INFP and ENFP types are in my data base and in data from site https://www.16personalities.com/cou…

But if we look at the Type distribution in General Population - we will see other results.
It shows that people who interested astrology and psychology have Intuitive-Feeling-Prospecting more often than other, who don´t interesting :1:
June 12, 2020 at 10:44
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » InnaKlim
:15: Thank you !!

I already participated in the survey, but just in case, I put my data here again:

Assertive Mediator
INFP-A
Diplomat
Confident Individualism

:151: :181:, :152: :177:, ASC. :178:, MC. :175:
June 14, 2020 at 12:47
(Leo) aagueda
the myers-briggs test is actually what solidified my belief in astrology. due to my mercury virgo i needed some sort of "proof" astrology was real.

i´m an infj. i read the description of my type on a site that was most spot on i had ever read. decided to read my birth chart after and not even a quarter of the way through it, i realized the texts were saying the exact same thing.

now i go to my birth chart to understand myself and path better than i ever could with myers-briggs but i´m so grateful that test brought me to dive into astrology in the first place.

best of wishes with your study! it will be very impactful.

:80:
a :151::175: / :152::174: / asc:178:
June 15, 2020 at 08:11
(Virgo) InnaKlim » Marc Sales
I already have your data!! Thanks!! :1: :15:
June 15, 2020 at 08:13
(Virgo) InnaKlim » aagueda
Thank you for participation in my study!! :1: :17:
June 15, 2020 at 08:56
(Cancer) TimeLord
So according to you Astrology is real ?
Would you like to share your answer to my questions ?
Do you think everything is predestined or not ? I´m not asking to predict anyone anything. Or anyone can use so called Free Will and can do or achieve anything in life ? I mean is there anything called Fate or not in Astrology ?
June 15, 2020 at 11:14
(Virgo) InnaKlim » TimeLord
Information from your natal chart - it is your potential, not Fate. Will your potential come out it depend of your will, your environment and other. Like your DNA information. We need a certain environment to let our genes to manifest...
June 15, 2020 at 11:20
=====
I allowed my jeans to manifest in an environment not conducive to denim and was then given a citation for public nudity...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »