Your Physical Appearance and Natal Chart

May 29, 2020 at 12:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Your Physical Appearance and Natal Chart
What aspects, placements etc... do you have in your natal chart that manifested in your physical appearance? I’m curious about any and everything it could be.

For example, I am Sag rising with it in my 1st house. Sag rules the hip area and I am also Jupiter dominant—so I have larger than normal hips and thighs. Another smaller aspect is Uranus, it rules lightening bolts and to another extent I believe Jupiter does too due to mythology. These are conjunct in my chart and I believe resulted in my eyes—I have white “lightening bolts” around my pupil in the blue of the iris.

So, what have you concluded about your own manifestation?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
May 29, 2020 at 12:34
(Pisces) fishscales
I guess I look like a stereotypical Libra rising...

One thing that always ticked me off...

I have Uranus in the first, conjunct ASC... I always read that Uranus in the first often produces tall people... Nope... 5´9...although for Greek people, that is considered somewhat tall :61:... My dad was 5´7...

All Uranus in the first did for me was make me slightly angular...and gawky...
May 29, 2020 at 12:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Well, it’s interesting to see how things manifest though. I wonder if you may have a stronger placement than your Uranus? Or can aspects or placements cancel each other out? I’m not clear on it.
May 29, 2020 at 12:43
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Neptune faces, (in 1 and set to the ascendant)

https://imgur.com/x9Vdure
https://imgur.com/px0bMKI
https://imgur.com/HRjxNU2
https://imgur.com/EVKeMPf

I look like ??
May 29, 2020 at 12:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting Jupiter is dominant in my chart but nowhere near Ac, yet i have the famous Jupiter hips like you.
Now i have that Shakira song stuck in my head lol.
Same Jupiter Uranus conjunction, not sure how that shows up in appearance.
I do have sort of dreamy watery eyes, probably from the Cancer side mixed with Pisces MC and 12th house planets, too much Neptune showing up in indirect ways.
Small upper body probably from the Gemini side, and i am tall again more Gemini showing up in my looks.
May 29, 2020 at 12:46
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Marc Sales
Actually yes, your picture does remind me of a statue but in the best way!

I’m trying to understand Neptune better and this helps.
May 29, 2020 at 12:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My biological father was upset to see I had blonde armpit hair assuming that I had shaved my armpits, no!. . . . . I had blonde armpit hair as the very last hair to turn brown!
I don´t have just one chart ruler so I have too much personality!
May 29, 2020 at 12:48
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Are there any placements or aspects you can attribute that to?

Hair color is interesting. I was born a red head, but dye it black. But now it’s turning gray!!!! Wahhhhh!
May 29, 2020 at 12:57
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
I don´t think it´s an issue of canceling out...Uranus is fairly strong in my chart, by virtue of its angular placement... It´s also in its "element" in Libra, an air sign... It is certainly a presence in my psychology...I just didn´t get the tallness part of it...

I guess I have a certain awkwardness physically, and Uranus could have given me that... Although I can be graceful as well... A Libran trait...it´s kind of an odd mix.. Mirrors my overall personality pretty well though, I guess you could say...
May 29, 2020 at 13:05
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"The ruler of the first and its placement..."

Forgot to mention this in my first answer... The ruler of my ascendant is in Taurus... I guess I have a somewhat prominent jawline... A part of the body Taurus rules... My neck is probably too thick in proportion to the rest of my body too :61:
May 29, 2020 at 13:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
I was curious about how Taurus manifests. I have very broad shoulders for a girl, so I’d lend it to those placements. I did not know about the jaw line though!
May 29, 2020 at 13:24
(Sagittarius) Sus
I just agree with my SAG rising hips and tighs. I´m short (f***) and although not an airy woman I have a high forehead.

Always had a tiny waist but aging is :41:

Wide breast (Taurus moon?) But I´m small generally speaking (Mercury 1st h and gemini Mars).
May 29, 2020 at 13:30
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Leo Moon and definetely very Leo hair. It´s one of my most stricking features.

Rising on the Aries-Taurus Cusp -I consider it Taurus though, so I have the big round Taurean eyes, the typical Taurus nose and def Taurus body - petite, with curves, pear-shaped.
The big forehead and the oval-shaped face with angular jawline are quite Aries. Mars is one of my dominant planets.

I´m a Cappie Stellium, but I don´t see much of it manifesting in my appearance, except for the fact I´m petite and I have a taste for fashionable clothes, but maybe a bit on the elegant side. Bjt that can be the Taurus As :)
May 29, 2020 at 13:32
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
Shoulders are ruled by Gemini...

But... Taurus can give a certain broadness and solidity to the physique...

So overall, I think yeah, it could have something to with having broad shoulders...
May 29, 2020 at 13:43
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
"But... Taurus can give a certain broadness and solidity to the physique..."

I agree to that...not the type of body you could deem skinny or slender. But that´s not necessarily bad ;)
May 29, 2020 at 13:46
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"But that´s not necessarily bad ;)"

No not at all...

Taurean body type is probably my favorite from an aesthetic standpoint...

But you are also talking to a guy with Venus and Mars in Taurus...

EDIT: I meant to write "aesthetic" standpoint... Not "anesthetic" :61: :61:

May 29, 2020 at 13:49
(Virgo) rohini moon
Ruled by Mars...
Mars in 1st house in :122:

If you count outer planets, I also have Uranus there too.
May 29, 2020 at 13:50
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
I’m not familiar with Mars physical attributes. Which ones manifested for you?
May 29, 2020 at 13:50
"Yes. Very thick, curly hair."

Hair is ruled by Saturn and Capricorn...

I think we´ve established that Cap is a pretty big player for you :4:
May 29, 2020 at 13:56
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
"Hair is ruled by Saturn and Capricorn"

Ohh...I thought it´s the Leo there ;).

Yeah, Saturn/Cap are all over in my chart, I can´t say I really wanted to see it in my appearance too :).

But as Saturn governs geometry too, I will do him a favour and consider him my source of good taste in terms of clothing :p
May 29, 2020 at 14:20
"Ohh...I thought it´s the Leo there ;)."

I think Leo tends to give a certain "look" to the hair... That bold, mane-like quality...

Those Leo ascendants are easy to spot sometimes...

Also because of the leonine face...
May 29, 2020 at 14:36
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Tina Turner, Leo ascendant

She´s playing up the Leo ascendant here with the hairstyle ...but where did that inspiration come from?

Don´t know if she knew astrology... I´d say she was more likely unconsciously embodying her ascendant qualities...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 29, 2020 at 14:40
"But as Saturn governs geometry too, I will do him a favour and consider him my source of good taste in terms of clothing :p"

Saturn/Capricorn does have good taste as a general rule...reserved, elegant, timeless... Both can be a bit too dry, drab, or purely practical on their own though...they need some Venus sprinkled in there...

Probably one reason why Saturn is exalted in Libra...it´s just a good combo...
May 29, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
I confirm for the Sag rising and strong hips!

Leo rising has either blonde or very lush hair, like a horse´s mane.

What I also noticed is that red-haired girls have a strong position of Aries in natal. Since I myself have Venus in Aries (and Mercury) I have an inexplicable red pigment when is shiny outside, otherwise I am a natural brunette. Now i am blonde and everyone who has red pigment knows what a pain it is. lol
May 29, 2020 at 15:08
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
was the first thing I thought, when I saw Tina´s hair and her Leo ascendant. my hair was also very voluminous, but I took an acne remedy, my hair has reduced the volume a lot, but it is still too full by standards.
I tend to get muscular if I get weight in the gym, so I avoid that, I believe this is my Mars in an aquarium in house 7. my arms and legs are more bulky, i believe it is the moon in gemini at 29 (cancer) degrees
I tend to accumulate fat too , but I am using my Pluto square mars to do work out at home during quarentena, I am having good results
after I fixed my moon, I prefer colorful clothes, I used to wear a lot of black and dark colors in past :68:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 29, 2020 at 15:11
(Leo) Zephyrin
I´m a Sag rising like you but I don´t feel like a Sag rising, it is close to Capricorn. My ascendant trines to Moon. I have also Capricorn Lilith in 1st.

I have an oval face with soft dark brown eyes, sandglass body and well-shaped legs, which can be a manifestation of Sag rising. However, I dress like a bad witch, like a Capricorn rather than a Sag...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »