Venus conjunct north node synystry

May 26, 2020 at 06:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) DoubleA169
Venus conjunct north node synystry
I have a general question. If only one person has this to the other. What happens? If the other partner does not have this could they abuse the Other? Because this positioning creates love from one to the other.
Is this a dangerous position?
Please let me know. I just came out of a relationship that caused a lot of damage to me because the lady did not have it with me. Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2020 at 22:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually that´s not true. And I am a Vedic astrologer myself. In fact, I was a Vedic Astrologer before being a tropical one. Also, I am very much into mathematics and statistics myself which I apply to Astrology.

But if you have any sources of information and evidence to present (quoting the exact sources and links), I would be very happy to take at look at them from an unbiased viewpoint.

But in all my compatibility analysis, Rahu with Venus has mostly been good and positive. Of course, it all depends on dignity, sign placement, aspects from Saturn, etc. The whole chart would need to be looked at as a whole integrated entity.

But just by itself alone, actually Rahu with Venus is positive most of the times.
May 27, 2020 at 23:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
However, I have seen Rahu with Venus (but in a natal chart) behaving as sexual/love obsession which could result in cheating.

But it would depend on sign placement, bad dignity, specific Nakshatras, and aspects from Saturn. The whole chart would need to be taken into consideration, and even then it is a "hit or miss" scenario.
May 27, 2020 at 23:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
okay got it. yeah it makes sense in theory that it would be good. but then vedic understanding also makes sense.

are you familiar with astro investigators? they haven´t done many synastry studies, i think three, but i havent seen any venus-nn in those studies. ill check again, it may have come up as seldom, but def not often.

and then theres just my own personal experience. but then again theres the phenomenon of synchronicity at play as described by jung (i think) in his book of the same title.

have you seen venus-nn in long term married couples or just dating couples?
or both?

http://www.astroinvestigators.com/m…

last three link on that page^

please share any studies you may have. its like gold to me. :)

thx
May 29, 2020 at 05:51
(Aries) DoubleA169
Thank you. Something retrograde I think. But I´m all new to this. Thank you all for the info.
May 29, 2020 at 12:04
(Pisces) fishscales
I think (?) you´re asking that if a synastry chart doesn´t contain a Venus/NN conjunction, should the relationship be avoided?

It´s a nice aspect to have in a synastry, but no, don´t avoid being in a relationship because of one aspect...

Or many aspects, for that matter...

I always recommend getting to know someone a bit and establishing a solid rapport and sense of the relationship before looking at the astrology...

First person I tried that approach with, I wound up marrying...
May 29, 2020 at 12:27
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I want to amend that answer...

Yes, there are some aspects that can be real doozies...

That being said...

If you´re going to look at a synastry chart shortly after meeting someone, I´d do it as dispassionately as possible...

Many people examine the synastry because they are looking for some sort of validation regarding whether they should give the relationship a go or not... There are enough difficult aspects, even in a good synastry, to deter someone from pursuing a relationship if the astrology gets inside their heads...

Sometimes, people look at a synastry because they DON´T want a relationship to work, for whatever reason...a synastry chart can be interpreted to suit that purpose as well...

As always, let real life and real experience be the centerpiece... Astrology is just a supplement...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »