Which rising signs are common in modeling profession?

May 25, 2020 at 12:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Which rising signs are common in modeling profession?
😊

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
May 25, 2020 at 14:06
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
You do not specify what type of modeling you mean ...
Although normally the signs of Mercury are well endowed for these purposes ...

Edit:
I thought you meant modeling miniatures, small ships that fit in bottles, making scale plans and the like ..

Sorry if it wasn´t this ...!
May 25, 2020 at 14:11
(Libra) leorising
Birth chart of Gisele Bündchen from Brazil :68:
https://www.astro.com/cgi/…
May 25, 2020 at 14:15
(Cancer) fishy07
I have a few acquaintances who are models and aspiring models, and most of them are Libra rising. I also knew a few acquaintances who won in beauty pageants, and most of them also have Libra rising. They usually have a proportionate body and beautiful face, and they are very elegant.

But to be honest, I don´t think rising sign can define whether you can be a model or not, so any rising sign can be a model, I guess. It depends on the type of customer it caters - there are Aries rising woman which I knew who have posed for sports clothing, and there are also Capricorn rising woman which I knew who have posed for formal clothing. So any rising signs can be a model, I think.
May 25, 2020 at 14:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishy07
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Apart from libra rising, what other rising signs commonly seen in models?
May 25, 2020 at 14:24
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Rabia23
As you have already been told, any ascendant can be a model, but there will always be a characteristic of Venus in these subjects and even of some other very well placed planet, for example Neptune ..!
May 25, 2020 at 14:45
(Virgo) rohini moon
Commonly, which was your question - was libra I guess.

I´d say any sign or placement can create a model type. Aesthetically pleasing features can form in any ascendant and birthchart as a whole..Venus and Mars in well placed signs/houses would play a role in my opinion, the most. Venus can give physical beauty and Mars can give sexuality/seductive looks, so combine those.
May 25, 2020 at 14:58
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishy07
>"I have a few acquaintances who are models and aspiring models, and most of them are Libra rising. I also knew a few acquaintances who won in beauty pageants, and most of them also have Libra rising. They usually have a proportionate body and beautiful face, and they are very elegant."

"But to be honest, I don´t think rising sign can define whether you can be a model or not, so any rising sign can be a model, I guess."

I agree with you in 100%.
I don´t think that Ascendant is so important here...

But I noticed a lot of Libra Sun women as models or photomodels. :177: ruler, Venus gives them great look.

But it´s not surprising too, when you know Libras nature that loves art, beauty, clothes/fashion and luxury things.

And beauty/fashion industry is all about that. It´s very vain world :3:

So Libra sign is significant here (Libra Sun/ Venus/Ascendant, Venus - MC aspects)
May 25, 2020 at 15:08
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Example: Blanca Padilla
We don´t have the time of birth!
https://imgur.com/AnZnjKI
https://imgur.com/n8Y7OUI
https://astro-charts.com/persons/…
May 25, 2020 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
Leo rising is also common in models.
May 25, 2020 at 18:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Rabia23
Sunglass models..
May 25, 2020 at 18:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sigh...

Ok, usually its:

Mars conjunct the ascendant.

Libra Rising.

Capricorn rising or Saturn on the ascendent.

The planet on the ascendant must have some correlation to the Mc.
May 25, 2020 at 18:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Maybe Venus conjunct the ascendant as well... But I have not personally seen that in a chart.... When I´ve checked... When researching a long time ago...

But look into

Nicki Minaj.

Donald Trump.
(not saying that he´s attractive now... But his image is everything to him.)

Naomi Campbell.

Tyra Banks.

Jessica Alba.
May 25, 2020 at 18:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
But, the most common thing is Tenth lord conjunct the ascendant. Or having some correlation to the ascendent.

I forgot about Angelina Jolie.
May 25, 2020 at 19:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » Rabia23
>"Leo rising is also common in models."

Hmm, you know...Leo loves to shine :2: :3: Being a star means that you are the only one who shines and gets attention from people. With strong Leo placement (s), only you can be a star - you can´t stand competition and opponents... :4: :3:

And if you are a model you are just one of many models that walk on runaway...It´s not easy to be "special" in modelling - just different rules in that industry.

I think that Ascendant in Leo feels better on stage than on runway...Leo it´s a star placement(s), great for entertainment.
May 25, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Mars conjunct the ascendant include:

Nicki Minaj

Donald Trump

Megan Fox...
May 25, 2020 at 21:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Hmmm.

Venus is conjunct Angelina Jolie ascendent...

Venus is opposite Michael Jordans ascendent.
May 25, 2020 at 21:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Mars is also progressing to Britney Spears Ascendant as well...

So technically she has it as well...

Justin Timberlake has Mars opposite ascendant???!!!...

Hmmm
May 25, 2020 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Mars conjunct the ascendant.
Libra Rising."
Should I start modeling career? :61:
May 25, 2020 at 22:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » darkneptune
Maybe, but your ascendant is 8th from the moon...

Mars does disposit your gains /money...

So maybe... Yes.

What do you do by the way?

11th lord in the 2nd house...
May 25, 2020 at 22:24
=====
Which career should i pursue?
May 25, 2020 at 22:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Britney´s a Virgo ascendant ...(Vedic) with Mars in Leo 12th and Saturn on her ascendant..

I believe her Saturn is on the asc is what made her so ultra hard working as a kid / teenager. Serious dedication to do allllllll of the work (propaganda) she had to do at a young age :4:

Cute as a button too...and Jesus is her homeboy!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 25, 2020 at 22:28
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m still a student but I´m too anxious to start something like modeling because of things I don´t like on my face/my body.
May 25, 2020 at 22:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rabia23
I am not sure.

The nodes are pointing you towards the 7th/8th house...

Fortune in the 3rd house...

I´m not sure.

But your Saturn return is coming up soon... So you will be pushed to go where your gonna go anyway.
May 25, 2020 at 22:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » darkneptune
Do other people say that you should be a model?

Without you asking them?
May 25, 2020 at 22:36
=====
Umm, no :4:
I´m not so confident for being a model and maybe that´s the reason why people don´t say that but I always admired models.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »