My Chart :)

May 24, 2020 at 09:00 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) alpoha
My Chart :)
What are the things that caught your eyes in my map? :37:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 24, 2020 at 12:15
(Aquarius) Amdash
Your Jupiter was having issues with Pluto upon your birth.

•That usually means that you may have to practice humility when it comes to hearing other peoples opinions.

Your mercury and Saturn are also Not working together.
not working together.

• It expresses that you are subject to periodic bouts of depression
Which is why are you are usually cautious and reserve.

Your sun is also against Saturn.

•It’s saying that you can sometimes display this is it insecurity,
And that at times you can come up as cold, unselfish, and worrisome.

• that you sometimes struggle with feelings of in adequacy. And that you would prefer patterns and activities rather than new experiences

• you also have to learn to stop being so over critical too.
(.Boy don’t I know that.).
May 24, 2020 at 15:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Generation around year 2000 of the Common Era have been born with their astrological charts overblown with oppositions.
:160: :164: :192: :156: :157:
:155: :192: :199: :159:
:151: :153: :192: :199: :159:
:154: :194: :156:
But don´t worry. It´s not bad, because main thing is the Ascendant and the Moon.
In Sidereal astrology you´ve got Ascendant Pisces and Moon in Pisces in 1st house. Ruler of your Ascendant is traditionally Jupiter and in modern it´s Neptune. In both cases your Moon is in harmonious aspect (sextile "by sign") to both Jupiter and Neptune. Plus, Venus on Descendant is another benefic here by directly aspecting your Ascendant and Moon.
So happily ever after scenario. xD
May 24, 2020 at 15:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Now I can see that you uploaded different chart than the one in your profile. So everything is wrong and you wasted our time.
May 24, 2020 at 16:52
(Leo) alpoha » Amdash
Thank you, I made my Jupiter Pluto get better by the time <3
May 24, 2020 at 17:24
(Leo) alpoha » MarvinReal
No, the map clock is the same but the site shows 10° differently
May 24, 2020 at 20:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
What is your real time of birth, place of birth and date of birth?
May 24, 2020 at 22:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have four planets in sixth house. This gives you a high energy-level. The challenge is to use this energy in a constructive way. You would probably feel good if you worked with something meaningful where you can help people or in Theater og film. You like to be social and work together with other people. You might have quite a temperament.. You react on injustice. Challenge is to find ways to balance and harmonize your relationships. its recommended to take a timeout from time to time to maditate and seek the inner peace, balance and harmony.
May 24, 2020 at 22:16
(Virgo) rohini moon
What are the things that caught your eyes in my map?

well....Sidereal Vedic you´re a Pisces ascendant with moon on your ascendant......you´re probably a deeply sensitive soul, you feel others emotions and energy around you so deeply that you probably physically feel drained being around a lot of people for a prolonged amount of time. I do very much believe that you cry often, very very sensitive especially since moon sits in a water sign on your head. You probably prefer talking to females more than men, in any capacity

5th lord in 1st house also shows a person who is VERY imaginative, self - expressive and connected emotionally to children, they use creativity as their self expression , your personality may be all about romance and creativity, make great teachers for children and kids actually help YOU become more creative.

your chart ruler Jupiter sits in the 3r d house of self efforts, writing/ communication, younger siblings, along side Saturn....do you enjoy writing much? If/when you do choose to write it may be about anything you emotionally connect to or with. Saturn in the third does well, as it´s an upachaya house, but if you have younger siblings, they may have or had some issues.

Best of luck to you
May 25, 2020 at 02:43
(Leo) alpoha » Linnealaur
hahahaha When I was small, I wanted to play in the theater lol.
TIn 6th house stelium may can give obsession :/
May 25, 2020 at 03:55
(Leo) alpoha » rohini moon
Exactly. Children are my everything. I do whatever is necessary to make them happy. I write and save it on my phone, even if it´s rare .d

Actually I didn´t know I was such a person.I only talked with one girl in my all life.There was Mars pluto 90 degree +chiron both of our synastry chart and her personal chart. She have oppressed me so much. Now I m worst but I m sure I will be can overcome and heal :)
May 25, 2020 at 03:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » alpoha
=====
So if your time of birth is 20:40, as you just confirmed, then my original interpretation was correct, because I looked at it in your astro-seek profile.
(I ignored picture in this topic, because image was too small and missing details).
19 Aug 2000 - 20:40 (EEST, DST)
Latitude, Longitude:40°33´N, 34°57´E
City:Çorum

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »