Saturn transit over my mercury! 0 degrees aquarius

May 22, 2020 at 07:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
Saturn transit over my mercury! 0 degrees aquarius
hello everybody,

I have to excuse myself, because my english sometimes is far from perfect. But I will try my best!
I was born on february 8th 1969 at 8.20 pm in Wilhelmshaven germany.
My question is, in tropical astrology my mercury sits on 0 degrees aquarius in the 5th house.
If someone likes, I would be interested, what I have to expect from a vedic point of view. Does saturn also transit over my mercury? Or what is there to see? I don´t know, how to read my chart in vedic astrology.
I just started a business about 8 month ago and it seams to work pretty well. Can I expect it to flourish this year? Or are there some obsticals I have to consider?
Thank you so much for reading my post and for answering!

:1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 4, 2020 at 17:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It might be the best place to have the planet :153: astrologically :13:
July 4, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From the Vedic point of view, that transit of Saturn over Mercury is an excellent one for your particular Vedic chart and Dasha period.

In your Vedic chart, Mercury is in the 6th house in Capricorn.

Even though Mercury isn´t in his own sign, he is in his natural 6th house and in the sign of a planet (Saturn) he feels "neutral" about; meaning, he isn´t debilitated or in a bad dignity.

Mercury does excellent in the 6th house, because it makes us very business oriented, and capable of handling the inherent disputes, conflicts, disagreements, etc, of the 6th house. This means that you are able to handle the hectic pace of life and the inherent conflicts and barriers from the day-to-day living. And being in Capricorn, makes you emotionally detached and business-like in your approach; something that a business owner must have.

Jupiter is in the 2nd house; a good placement for Jupiter in terms of finance. Yes, he is in the sign (Virgo) of an enemy (Mercury), but it is still a good position.

From the 2nd house of money, Jupiter is aspecting the 6th house (and Mercury and your Sun) with its 5th aspect; the 8th house of "other people´s money" with its 7th aspect; and the 10th house of career with its 9th aspect. So this is excellent.

Saturn is in your 8th in Pisces, so it is in a neutral sign. Saturn is the 6th Lord, and being in the 8th, creates a "Vipreet Raj Yoga" ("Reversal of Fortune").

Yes, Saturn being the 6th Lord and being in the 8th, can create (as I am sure if has already done in your life), some ups and downs and sudden events (and delays); especially before the 1st Saturn return, and before the activation of the D-9 chart around our 32-35.

But you are 51. So you have already gone through all that, and also through (in Tropical astrology) your Chiron return.

So now Saturn is losing its "grip" upon you, and is releasing you from the restrictions and barriers I am sure he was giving you before.

Besides all of the above, you are currently in your Mercury Dasha, usually a very excellent period, especially for business transactions. You have Mars (drive, energy, passion) is in the 3rd house of creativity and self efforts. And excellent position for being a business owner. You also have the Moon in the 3rd.

Both Mars and the Moon are neutral with Venus, your 3rd Lord. So they are not in bad dignity. From the 3rd, Mars is aspecting Mercury in the 6th, with Mars´ 4th aspect. So this is excellent for business and for having a very direct and self-assertive communication.

You currently are in the Mercury Dasha, as I said above. And Mercury is in your 6th (work, service), and ruling your 2nd house of money and your 11th of income. So this already is (as you mentioned) and will continue to help you to grow your business. It might not grow at an exponentially rate, due to Saturn´s slow nature, but definitely at a comfortable, steady, and stable pace/rate.

And Saturn transiting over Mercury, in the 6th and in its own sign of Capricorn, makes you focused and mentally self-disciplined. Malefics do good in malefic houses.

You are under the antar-dasha of Venus (Mercury-Venus Dasha). And Venus is also about finances and money. Venus is ruling your 3rd house of communication, self efforts, and creativity. And it is also ruling your 10th house of career. Venus is in the 8th (other people´s money) and exalted in Pisces. Venus is also conjunct Rahu in the 8th which gives you focus and direction towards going after what you want.

So I really see two years that are going to be very excellent for you. Actually, I think these next 10-12 years (when your Mercury Dasha ends and your Ketu Dasha starts) are going to be very positive for you.

Just make very sure to keep your self-discipline, as I am sure you have been doing, and keep Saturn "happy" by following a righteous path.

Best of luck!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 5, 2020 at 09:45
(Aquarius) lunaria » Dharma212
hello Dharma 212 and IIyyaarr!
Thank you both so much for replying!

Why do you IIyyaarr believe, it is the best placement for mercury to be in?

In your Vedic chart, Mercury is in the 6th house in Capricorn.

Even though Mercury isn´t in his own sign, he is in his natural 6th house and in the sign of a planet (Saturn) he feels "neutral" about; meaning, he isn´t debilitated or in a bad dignity.

That is very interesting! I didn´t know that at all! But the big change in comparison to the tropical chart is, that mercury now isn´t the chartruler anymore, right? It is sun, right?

Mercury does excellent in the 6th house, because it makes us very business oriented, and capable of handling the inherent disputes, conflicts, disagreements, etc, of the 6th house. This means that you are able to handle the hectic pace of life and the inherent conflicts and barriers from the day-to-day living. And being in Capricorn, makes you emotionally detached and business-like in your approach; something that a business owner must have.

Wow, that is soo interesting! In fact, I believe myself to be very businessoriented. I feel, I have a nack for creating a business out of nothing or thin air. I struggled a lot, though for the last well over 10 years. Until my beginning of my thirties I was earning a lot of money and I was inbetted in great contracts. But I lost everything due to my health. Everything seams to lighten up since about september 2019. It was a long stretch of time! Puh...

Jupiter is in the 2nd house; a good placement for Jupiter in terms of finance. Yes, he is in the sign (Virgo) of an enemy (Mercury), but it is still a good position.

That sounds incredibly great! Unfortunately for the last 10 to 14 years finances and everything else wasn´t flourishing at all.

From the 2nd house of money, Jupiter is aspecting the 6th house (and Mercury and your Sun) with its 5th aspect; the 8th house of "other people´s money" with its 7th aspect; and the 10th house of career with its 9th aspect. So this is excellent.

Sounds good!

What exactly means jupiter is aspecting the sun and mercury in my 6th house in capricorn?

Saturn is in your 8th in Pisces, so it is in a neutral sign. Saturn is the 6th Lord, and being in the 8th, creates a "Vipreet Raj Yoga" ("Reversal of Fortune").

Yes, Saturn being the 6th Lord and being in the 8th, can create (as I am sure if has already done in your life), some ups and downs and sudden events (and delays); especially before the 1st Saturn return, and before the activation of the D-9 chart around our 32-35.

I believe saturn has messed up my life for at least the last 15 years. Everything was working just fine and than it was over within a few weeks. It was really horrible!

What is a D-9 chart? I hear this term very often.

But you are 51. So you have already gone through all that, and also through (in Tropical astrology) your Chiron return.

So now Saturn is losing its "grip" upon you, and is releasing you from the restrictions and barriers I am sure he was giving you before.

Yes, be sure!

Besides all of the above, you are currently in your Mercury Dasha, usually a very excellent period, especially for business transactions. You have Mars (drive, energy, passion) is in the 3rd house of creativity and self efforts. And excellent position for being a business owner. You also have the Moon in the 3rd.

Both Mars and the Moon are neutral with Venus, your 3rd Lord. So they are not in bad dignity. From the 3rd, Mars is aspecting Mercury in the 6th, with Mars´ 4th aspect. So this is excellent for business and for having a very direct and self-assertive communication.

That sounds beautiful too!

How would you interpret the moon in the third house?

You currently are in the Mercury Dasha, as I said above. And Mercury is in your 6th (work, service), and ruling your 2nd house of money and your 11th of income. So this already is (as you mentioned) and will continue to help you to grow your business. It might not grow at an exponentially rate, due to Saturn´s slow nature, but definitely at a comfortable, steady, and stable pace/rate.

And Saturn transiting over Mercury, in the 6th and in its own sign of Capricorn, makes you focused and mentally self-disciplined. Malefics do good in malefic houses.

That sounds absolutely gorgious! Thank you so much!
I wouldn´t be able to take it, if things where going faster as they are. At the moment I get about 2 customers per month more. But the old customers stay. So the busines grows in the exact way you are describing it. Slowly.

You are under the antar-dasha of Venus (Mercury-Venus Dasha). And Venus is also about finances and money. Venus is ruling your 3rd house of communication, self efforts, and creativity. And it is also ruling your 10th house of career. Venus is in the 8th (other people´s money) and exalted in Pisces. Venus is also conjunct Rahu in the 8th which gives you focus and direction towards going after what you want.

This all sound pretty much fantastic, doesn´t it? I would deserve it, if one considers how much of bad luck I had for so many years!!! It was such a hell!

So I really see two years that are going to be very excellent for you. Actually, I think these next 10-12 years (when your Mercury Dasha ends and your Ketu Dasha starts) are going to be very positive for you.

Just make very sure to keep your self-discipline, as I am sure you have been doing, and keep Saturn "happy" by following a righteous path.

Thank you so much! That was very kind of you!! And so helpfull!

If I may ask a question, I have ketu in conjunction with jupiter, what does that mean? And can you see something about relationship, too?

All the best!!! And again, thank you very much!!
February 24, 2021 at 19:00
(Aquarius) lunaria » Dharma212
hello everybody,
I thought, I should tell all of you, who are interested in astrology, if everything the person wrote in this poste is true or if everything is so positive like he/she wrote about my astrological chart.

First I have to say, my life was a reall mess until the end of 2019. For at least 15 to 20 years, I was lonely, my health was very bad, to the point they had to remove an organ from my body, I was extremely poor and my relationships, be it family or friends were terrible. I almost gave up.
In november 2019 I started a business wich started to thrive from then. Slowly but shurely it still grows and grows. Not even the corona crises, or a however strict of a lockdown seams to be able to stop it. Now I am even having customers from all over europe! And my "small" business even grows further at the exact steady pace he/she has said! That means, not only do I have more money, not only is there independance, I have many, many friends who really give me a lot of love and I give them a lot of love, but on top of that, they give me so much money, that I can live freely. It is a true miracle!
At the moment I am thinking of finding people to work with me, because I can´t handle so many people! And there are still coming more!

So, if you have had doubts about astrology, you can put them away. Astrology is telling the truth, you just have to find the right person to read it for you! :6:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »