Occultism in a Natal Chart

May 22, 2020 at 04:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) golmash
Occultism in a Natal Chart
Occultism in a Natal Chart.

In astrological natal charts, there are numerous placements that indicate an interest in the occult, esoteric arts, witchcraft as well as psychic and healing talent. Of course if you don’t have these placements it doesn’t mean you cant develop these things, or they aren’t latent in deeper aspects.

Psychic Talent/interest in the occult:

Heavy Neptunian placements/aspects. Neptune conjunct the ascendant or in the first house, Neptune Moon aspects, Neptune Uranus Aspects, Neptune Pluto aspects, Neptune in the fourth or conjunct the IC, Neptune in the Eighth, Neptune in the Tenth or conjunct the MC, Neptune in the Twelfth or in a water sign sagittarius, or Taurus.

Sun in a water sign or Sagittarius, Sun aspect Neptune, sun aspect moon, sun aspect pluto, sun aspect uranus, sun in the eighth, sun in the ninth, sun in the twelfth.

Moon in a water sign, moon aspect pluto, moon aspect Neptune, moon aspect uranus, moon conjunct the Ascendant or in the first house, moon in the eighth, moon in the ninth, moon in the twelfth.

Mercury in a water sign, or Sagittarius, Mercury Moon aspects, Mercury Neptune aspects, Mercury Pluto aspects, Mercury in the fourth (intense intuition) Mercury in the eighth, Mercury in the twelfth.

South Node in a water sign or Sagittarius. South node aspect moon, south node aspect Uranus, south node aspect neptune, south node aspect pluto, South node in the fourth, south node in the eighth, south node in the twelfth.

Jupiter in Pisces, Scorpio, jupiter in the first, jupiter in the eighth, jupiter conjunct the MC or in the tenth, jupiter in Aquarius, jupiter in the twelfth.

Pluto conjunct the ascendant or in the first, pluto aspect moon, pluto aspect Uranus, pluto aspect neptune, pluto in the fourth, pluto in the eighth, pluto conjunct the MC or in the tenth, Pluto in the twelfth.

Healing: (spiritual, Emotional,Physical)

Chiron in earth sign or water sign, Chiron aspect neptune, Chiron aspect sun, Chiron aspect pluto, Chiron aspect Moon, Chiron conjunct Mercury, Chiron in the sixth, Chiron in the Eighth(painful), chiron conjunct the MC or in the tenth, Chiron in the twelfth.

Pluto conjunct the ascendant or in the first, pluto aspect moon, pluto aspect Uranus, pluto aspect neptune, pluto in the fourth, pluto in the eighth, pluto conjunct the MC or in the tenth, Pluto in the twelfth.

Heavy Neptunian placements/aspects. Neptune conjunct the ascendant or in the first house, Neptune Moon aspects, Neptune Uranus Aspects, Neptune Pluto aspects, Neptune in the fourth or conjunct the IC, Neptune in the Eighth, Neptune in the Tenth or conjunct the MC, Neptune in the Twelfth or in a water sign sagittarius, or Taurus.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 22, 2020 at 10:17
(Taurus) dani_mae1
In your research what is the reason why Sagittarius (this one I get a little bit) and Taurus lend themselves to these type of placements? Forgive me if it’s a simple answer, sometimes things like that escape me.
May 22, 2020 at 10:44
(Libra) leorising
I have :
Neptune opposition moon ( 4 degrees)
Sun In libra 29 degrees ( scorpio energy)
Sun sextile Neptune (4 degrees)
Sun conjunction Pluto ( 7 degrees)
Moon in gemini 28 degrees ( cancer energy)
moon in the 12th house ( whole signs )
Mercury in scorpio
Jupiter in pisces
Jupiter in house 8
Pluto in the house 4 (whole signs)
Chiron trine sun
Chiron conjunction moon
:68:
where can i get my broom?
May 22, 2020 at 12:00
(Pisces) fishscales
HP Blavatsky, a true occultist and master. (Ie, one who is empowered by dedication to ethics and selflessness. A white magician.)

At any rate, not the chart one would expect for any type of occultist...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 22, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
Sun in :175: in opposition with Jupiter and Uranus in the 8th house
:193: :160:
(8th house =ego-death, transformation, extremely spiritual.With Jupiter and Uranus there she was deeply into occult, a lot of learning in the esoteric area and deeply spiritual practice.)

Asc :174:, ruler of the ASC trine Jupiter /Uranus in the 8th house=break all the rules in esoteric area(Jupiter and Uranus in Aquarius)

Great mind, Mercury in Virgo in the 3th house :191: Mars/Saturn( Aggressive, active intelect, sharp, direct..)
May 22, 2020 at 13:09
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Intreresting post I was told any planets in 8th house or planets in scorpio could cause interest in occult.

I myself got very interested in occult from very early age. Around 2nd grade I watched horror movies and was exposed to occult in those films and it was like dark choclate for me, I fell in love. I was active in several magical occult groups and clubs and even got involved with satanism and black magic.

It seems something common in Virgos I have been around in my life. My father is a virgo and has had interest in it as well. My wife´s sister is a Virgo and a mortician. Her favorite color is black and she says she fell in love with death and dead bodies at a very young age, 8 and from that point on wanted to be a mortician. She has tarot cards at home and practices Wicca.

Seems also very common with people who love the color black or like to wear black also are more likely have an interest in occult, from my observation.
May 22, 2020 at 13:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
Yeah, there´s definitely some of the more classical indicators when you look for them...

But what strikes me about her chart is that it lacks some of the more "tradional" aspects associated with the occult/mysticism in some central areas...

Not really heavy on Pisces or Scorp... (Except for that Pisces MC)

Sun in Leo... In the second house??... Mercury in Virgo... Moon in Libra...lol...not really placements one would associate with mysticism/the occult...maybe with a discerning businessperson, but not really an occultist :61:

I´ve always found the Leo sun placement to be interesting...white magic comes from a source of light... the heart... The sun...black magic is rooted in darkness, selfishness, the drive for power... Uneveloved Plutonian/Scorpionic traits... Probably why Scorpio is associated with the occult so much, and gets all the headlines... People glamorize the darkness and all that shit these days... There can definitely be occult power in the unevolved Plutonian/Scorpionic type... But the difference between black and white magic is like the difference between... Black and white...
May 22, 2020 at 13:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Another chart of an occultist, spiritual master, and white magician, Samael Aun Weor. No ascendant due to lack of birth time.

Some of the more traditional "occult" placements here.

Note the major Leo influence again, this time with the moon.

The well aspected Pluto is also noteworthy.

Placement I would not neccesarily expect: Jupiter in Taurus.
Login
(Log in)
May 22, 2020 at 13:47
(Gemini) Olenna
I was drawn to the occult since very young, but i seriously got into it late in life. I was kind of a morbid kid, collected bones lol, don`t know what that was about.
I have some of those indicators, 12th house placements, Sun with North Node in 12th, and Neptune on the South Node, Pluto is in my 4th, maybe some of that innate Pluto energy is in my emotional being, the dark does not scare me at all.
May 22, 2020 at 14:01
"But what strikes me about her chart is that it lacks some of the more "tradional" aspects associated with the occult/mysticism in some central areas...

Not really heavy on Pisces or Scorp... (Except for that Pisces MC)

Sun in Leo... In the second house??... Mercury in Virgo... Moon in Libra...lol...not really placements one would associate with mysticism/the occult...maybe with a discerning businessperson, but not really an occultist :61:"

Yes, I agree, Leo Sun, Moon in Libra..at first sight combination of luxury and beauty or will for them( Leo is ego, shining, in the second (Taurus)house..The result could be a rich husband in the case of some ordinary woman. :4:

But she had strong 8th house( replacement for Scorpio energy) and in sign of :181:( Humanity)..She found a perfect balance between light(Sun) and dark(8th house) energy, she used it to improve some things, to heal people..

"The sun...black magic is rooted in darkness, selfishness, the drive for power... Uneveloved Plutonian/Scorpionic traits... Probably why Scorpio is associated with the occult so much, and gets all the headlines... People glamorize the darkness and all that shit these days... There can definitely be occult power in the unevolved Plutonian/Scorpionic type... But the difference between black and white magic is like the difference between... Black and white..."

You can either be at the mercy of Pluto´s provocation to change, or you can take matters into your own hands. It can be humbling to look soberly at the area of life in which you feel powerless, worked over, dissed by the Universe -- but by doing this, you can try to understand and alter your own reactions. You still might be brought to your knees, but while there you´ll rest assured that Pluto´s dark and punishing face is that of a tough, but loving teacher, leading you toward a more authentic experience of yourself.

It is not easy to do, that is a reason why :160: people most of the time can not cope with the strength of Pluto..(obsessions, sexual problems, vengeance..)

If you are not good in handling Pluto energy-she will eventually destroy you, the best is to use it for some good things, transformations, healing..

Black magic, satanism..we should avoid all that, the dark side of Pluto should remain buried.
May 22, 2020 at 14:18
"Another chart of an occultist, spiritual master, and white magician, Samael Aun Weor. No ascendant due to lack of birth time. "

No need for Pluto, his strong Pisces signature was enough, his code 999(Neptune/Neptune/Neptune)..
Love, forgiveness, healing..all that we need.
May 22, 2020 at 15:30
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have some of them.

Venus in 8th house and Sun on the cusp of 8th house.

Sun trine Chiron and Venus

Chiron conjunct Pluto in 12th house.

Lilith in 1st, if it makes sense.

Sun, Moon and Neptune dominant... Strong Leo, Cancer and Taurus influences.

I see prophetic dreams and it multiplies as I get older.

Besides my interest in sorcery and esoterism, I have always a feeling that there were someone in my family in the past who is sorcerer or healer.

It is not wrong actually, my grandmother is a healer. She does it by touching and praying. We call people like her "Ocaklı". One of the mystic groups in Anatolia. Their children may take their healing ability. My mother´s grandmother, as far as I heard from my mother, healed my aunt´s epilepsy by praying. No medication gave good results for her,even they went to the hospitals in capital city, nothing worked. She didn´t have seizure after her pray anymore, she became healthy. It is a scary story for me tbh.

I´m pleased to take a healing ability from both ancestors. I don´t pray but touch. It has existed since I was a child. People sleep or act like a happy drunk after I do massage but I feel quite sluggish after touching them.

One more thing, no spell works on me. Whoever does to me, it fails. I feel when someone tries to do something. I also see the person that deals with the satanic things in the Deck but that´s all. It doesn´t affect my life.

Login
(Log in)
May 22, 2020 at 16:28
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
https://imgur.com/FkTl4V0

https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/…

Another like Rudolf Steiner, a very prolific author, creator of anthroposophy and of highly successful biodynamic agriculture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…), deserves to be taken into account here, given his long history. Also creator of the Waldorf school system and the Goetheanum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/… (being an admirer of Goethe).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
May 22, 2020 at 17:05
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Zephyrin
It is not wrong actually, my grandmother is a healer. She does it by touching and praying. We call people like her "Ocaklı". One of the mystic groups in Anatolia. Their children may take their healing ability. My mother´s grandmother, as far as I heard from my mother, healed my aunt´s epilepsy by praying. No medication gave good results for her,even they went to the hospitals in capital city, nothing worked. She didn´

sounds like your grandmother may have Hasta nakshatra strongly placed in her chart. You should look up her Vedic chart and see if she does
May 22, 2020 at 18:02
(Leo) Zephyrin » RohiniMoon
I don´t have her birth time but her birth date is exact. Her moon is definitely Aquarius.

She has prominent Pluto, Moon and Mercury. Although she experienced big tragedies in her life, she has still continued to heal people.
Login
(Log in)
May 22, 2020 at 19:01
(Scorpio) Archi_BlackEagle
I in general agree with you , but I want to add something. When social planets and transsaturnian planets have strong aspects especially conjunctions with personal planets and luminaries , they have strong affect about occultism. I have some doubts about house systems and their affects. It is debatable subject , I have been long time studying houses and house system but I cannot say house system in astrology works. I am not astrolog , I am a person who tries to understand astrology , I read so many books and articles and I by myself did some statistical works about house system , results surprised me , so I am very careful to talk about houses in astrology. From my amateur work I can say transsaturnian planets have strong affects about occultism when they are placed in 8th,9th,10th,11th and 12th houses. But about personal planets I cannot confirm these house have same affects. The last thing I want to say is that strong aspects can show talent about occultism.
May 22, 2020 at 21:13
(Scorpio) darkneptune
I have dominant Neptune in 4th.
Moon sextile Neptune.
Mercury square Neptune.
Sun square Uranus.
Moon in Pisces.

How to develop psychic abilities? I´m very interested in it but I feel like I can´t connect with it which frustrates me a lot.
May 22, 2020 at 23:55
(Capricorn) cappysuncancermoon
I have had people ask about psychic sensitivity amd what not. Here my chart
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »