Breaking up during a retrograde

May 21, 2020 at 20:29 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Breaking up during a retrograde
I´m about to put an end to an unsatisfied relationship but I read avoid do it during Venus retrograde cause can bring sorrow later. The truth is I´m feeling tired to push things forward alone :42:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2020 at 20:45
(Aries) hh
is this happening in a relationship house or sitting on a relationship planet? if not, it shouldnt matter much. what other transits are going on in the charts? any saturn or uranus to venus or 7th ruler?

otherwise, wait another month until it goes direct again?
May 21, 2020 at 22:33
(Sagittarius) Sus » hh
Yeah hh I´ll wait and have patient.
Transit Venus rx in 7th to 6th.
Mercury, 7th ruler is going to reach my Descendent tomorrow.
Transit Uranus is opposing natal Venus :85: :85:
May 21, 2020 at 22:48
(Aries) hh » Sus
yeah i looked after and saw that it was happening in your 7th, on your mars, haha. in you sidereal chart, transit venus will be in 7th retrograde for next month and then move out fairly quickly since sidereally it is top of taurus. so it is a rather fleeting transit.

transit uranus opposing natal venus is another story since uranus is slow moving and it will require adjustment and force a sense of space and freedom for many years while there. opposition not as powerful as the conjunction, but ive seen many couples get a divorce during a uranus conjunct natal venus and id say half of them have grown to regret the hasty decision (other half have been very liberated if in an unhealthy relationship/marriage). just keep some space and do things apart, try new things etc. communication is key with transits to the 7th house. hope that helps a little.
May 22, 2020 at 09:47
(Sagittarius) Sus » hh
Yes it helped hh! I have Venus conjunct uranus natal. Freedom even in a relationship is required but I´m not a dettached person. For the contrary. I´ll just wait this transit to end. By the way, you use whole system?
May 22, 2020 at 14:43
(Aries) hh » Sus
yeah i use sidereal with whole sign. so in that system, you have natal venus conjunct uranus in 12th. so needing not just freedom but solitude and love from imaginary world. maybe you have a wild dream world?
May 22, 2020 at 15:06
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hello dear Sus, for sure, current Venus retrograde and other retrogrades are challenging. But it may mean also reconsidering relationships, re-joining or adjustments.

I have seen that transiting Venus-Mercury is on your Descendant conjunct natal Mars.

In the past I noticed that Venus conjunct Mars in transits actually meant heated debate and arguments instead of some nice passionate joy someone would expect. Also Uranus oppositions and squares are very dangerous. Very malefic is Mars square Moon or vice versa in transits, as such aspect signify rage towards opposite gender.

Did you checked your current Lunar Return? What is over there?

You´re not saying what actual problems your relationship have, and how long it lasted till today.

Generally I don´t see a move towards ending a relationship in a chart.

I am sorry that you have to go through it if you think you must do.
May 22, 2020 at 15:19
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
Hi dear Marvin!! :1:
My pisces guy is one of the heck.
If I have transit uranus opposing Venus he has Transit uranus square Venus but also in his birth chart. So he doesn´t know what he wants from life and he´s not the commitment type. But that´s fine. The trouble is he´s also very silent and hardly share feelings, plans or toughts. Making plans is hard to him but not include me is :10: :41: f***ed.
Arghhhhh
May 22, 2020 at 15:21
(Sagittarius) Sus » hh
"maybe you have a wild dream world?"

Maybe I live in a dream world :63:
May 22, 2020 at 15:25
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Sus
Hmm, if you have that type of open relationship, then you should discuss with him what you two want and even more what you emotionally need.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »