Beginning of the chronic illness. What´s a future?

May 21, 2020 at 11:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Beginning of the chronic illness. What´s a future?
Good afternoon everyone,

(inside) A natal chart of a person

(outside) transit chart of 17th September 2017, the date when health collapsed and person still suffers ongoing chronic illness till nowadays.

Something was happening already one week earlier on 13th September.

I don´t want to disclose date of birth, identity, name of illness.
For details only in private messages.

Thank you for any input with regards of origin of the illness astrologically and with regards to future outcome.

Also, the person´s recent Solar Return is looking inauspicious.

Chart using Tropical zodiac, and Whole Signs houses.
Outside circle has Unknown Time, so No Houses settings.
Default Orbs settings on astro-seek.

The person is immobile, using electric wheelchair when going outside, muscles and internal mechanisms of physical body dysfunctional.

chart on 17th September 2017
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2020 at 12:19
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Solar Only 2020
relocated SR to the current city
Login
(Log in)
May 21, 2020 at 12:20
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Natal plus Solar Return 2020 (Natal inside, SR outside)
relocated transits to current city

natal Mars exact opposite S.R. Mars
natal Saturn exact opposite S.R. Neptune
natal Node exact square S.R. Moon
etc.
Login
(Log in)
May 22, 2020 at 02:50
(Aries) hh » MarvinReal
im no expert in medical astrology so i cant comment much, nor can i read those types of charts. but i know vedic astrology says acute illness comes from the 6th house and chronic illness from the 8th. hidden illnesses may come from the 12th. not much but hope that helps.
May 22, 2020 at 07:07
(Virgo) MarvinReal » hh
This is sidereal transit chart for the earlier date of 13.9.2017
https://imgur.com/yp6X2eP
https://imgur.com/X361Aw7
May 22, 2020 at 07:48
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Marvin, in the birth chart there are many tensions in common signs and in house XII.
I look closely at that Jupiter in XII (also badly located in Virgo) and square to the Sun.
Natal ruling Mercury in X does not help due to his aspects towards Virgo and surprisingly indicates lack of mobility or impairment here.
It has a natal square between Saturn and Neptune, and in transit (I think) Saturn can be seen on Neptune and Neptune as opposed to ASC. Mars-Mercury in XII (from transits only cause to shoot).
I have observed letters of this type on numerous occasions, with problems in the spine, sclerosis and lack of rigor in certain spinal operations that have ended worse than they started.
Even I, with planets in mutables, have ended up in a wheelchair, due to certain unexpected transits ...
May 22, 2020 at 08:32
(Virgo) MarvinReal » hh
I forgot to mention that it happened outside of birth city and country, so angles would be different.

Sidereal transit of illness
Sidereal solar return 2020
Sidereal birth chart
Aspects table

Natal Moon´s nakshatra Purva Phalguni, sign Leo, lord of nakshatra Venus
Current Mahadasha Mars, illness begun during Mars/Saturn Antardasha.

Edit:
@ HH :1::15:
@ Marc Sales :15: :27:
@ Peter Davis :15: :27:
May 22, 2020 at 14:21
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Marc Sales
Thank you, Marc! I am aware that you have similar condition. I see you´re commenting on Tropical, Placidus. It´s very interesting notion, that Mercury on MC as a ruler of the Ascendant square its own Virgo Ascendant. It could partially explain other self issues lifelong before this illness. As well as those planets surrounding ASC in natal there. Indeed, natal connection of Saturn and Neptune was ´activated´ in the transits and possibly triggered the illness. What do you think of Lunar Nodes´ Return being exact on that date? Do you see Mars Return in 2017 and Mars opposition in 2020 as killer thing?
May 22, 2020 at 15:46
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
I like and work with the themes that the planetary degrees show, so I quickly get an idea of how strong the aspects are ... In this case the Neptune of transit through Pisces is, by itself, a trigger for disability.
But always keep in mind the particular (and very malefic) transits of Mars by double or common signs ...
May 22, 2020 at 16:22
Ohhh, interesting. Do you mean that Mars in Gemini or Virgo is always malefic?

What particularly do you mean by term "common signs"? Is it "Fixed sign" or "Cardinal sign" in astrology?

Does that mean that Neptune leaving Pisces and her 7th house in 2024 would mean easing, or total recover from it?

During 2024 will also Saturn transit her 7th and create lot of troubles in angular houses. Also Pluto entering 6th from the Ascendant.
May 22, 2020 at 18:07
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Solar Return 2017 for the year illness started, relocated to the current city
Login
(Log in)
May 24, 2020 at 22:14
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
I would say that Mars in double signs (in all the Commons or Mutables) always carries a more aggressive load of their meanings.

It seems that Saturn has a lot to do with the natal theme and in the 2017 chart of revolution (RS) (he is regent of VI), it is far from his own natal position.
I am very struck by the position of Mars (ruler of natal VIII and IV) in RS in aspect with Neptune. So you have to keep that in mind.
And indeed Saturn when it arrives in Pisces, transiting house VII will not bring anything good ...
May 25, 2020 at 04:54
I understand. Thank you. :)
That Retrograde Saturn from Solar Return is also important in the moment of beginning of the illness when was Saturn Direct again and exactly conjunct natal Neptune and square natal Saturn. Good that you mentioned Mars as it seems paramount there as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »