Aspects on Astrology

May 20, 2020 at 02:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Aspects on Astrology
I nearly know all the basic of Astrology ..
But I have one problem I can’t understand ..

The problem is :
How you all can obtain a meaning from the aspects between the planets :) ?!

I know all the basic aspects :
① Neutral aspect ( Conjunction :191: ) .
② Positive aspects ( Trine :193: , Sextile :198: ) .
③ Negative aspects ( Square :194: , Opposite :192: ) .

But I can’t obtain meaning from it :) .

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 20, 2020 at 06:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Grant Lewi discussed the one planet aspects; :157: :191: natal :157:, :199: upper :194: natal :199:, :159: :194: natal:159: Because it was easy to prove that there are significant challenges of very slow planets to the very same planets. Aldebaran :192: Antares is lasting awhile, so it isn´t just planets that have aspects!
Someone could have only weak planetary aspects and yet Equal-House suggests Ascendant lower square Mid-Heaven or Mid-Heaven upper square Ascendant meaning that absence of aspects is never ever truly complete!
Someone else here is sure the contra-parallel is an ´opposition´; I believe it has more positivity, not less.
Someone is probably around who has unaspected twelfth house :182: :159:, that means "outre" w/o any dilution whatsoever at all!
May 20, 2020 at 06:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Read as many descriptions as You can from as many sources as You can.

Think about the meanings of planets. The traits and energies they represent.

Learning astrology, like anything else, involves lots of study.

I don’t think the square aspect is Necessarily negative.

It does represent Tension, but tension can be important in progress.

I don’t think any aspect or planet is absolutely positive or negative. It all depends.

Jupiter is expansive, but could also be excess.

Saturn is restrictive, but could also be discipline and prudence.

Hopefully my writing made sense. I am sleepy and it’s time for bed.... :7:

My cat Tuesday has the right idea! :92:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 20, 2020 at 10:12
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I think it was Manilus (maybe Ptolemy) who explained the supposed beneficial influence or not of dividing the zodiac based on the 12 signs. Thus the aspects formed by 30º, 60º, 120º respond to a harmonic relationship with the "everything" (360º) and the 45º, 90º and 180º aspects to a tension relation.
May 20, 2020 at 14:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, correct, however, in real life, there are numerous examples when Trines manifested as malefic (let´s say Mars trine Neptune in some natal charts and synastries) and numerous examples when Square created additional pull for something good, and when Opposition manifested and directed two-ways energy flow as it would be beneficial. Quincunx is another very interesting one and poorly understood connection. It means lack of smoothness, indirect smoothness, something needs adjustment and change. But when you think about it, you must work on it, and it is work the same like for conjunction or square, and others. So instead of naturally understanding Mercury-Mercury conjunct, you will ask "what do you mean" with Quincunx. Is any aspect "bad" or "good" then? It could be, but not necessarily always.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »