Life Purpose/Career

May 18, 2020 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Makiayaj
Life Purpose/Career
Hey guys! I’m new here! I’ve been studying astrology for a little while and I’d like some outside opinions about my chart. I understand a lot with the planets and the house but I’m still learning to tie them together. 😬😁
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2020 at 16:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
moon with saturn and south node: interesting conjuction, i would say tends to be a loner. hard time opening up to the mother and something was going on with the mother in early years, maybe she was hard on you. but being in sidereal pisces, maybe not much relation with the mother at all. mother may have emotional of psychological issues or depression. upbringing may have been scarce of emotional resources.
but mars square to moon is further adding more tension and frustration, needs an emotional outlet.
May 19, 2020 at 16:26
(Libra) leorising
i see your career linked to your family / mother, even though it is a point that you may feel a little detached from it ( south node conjunction with moon And Saturn in 6th house) your North node is Libra 12th ( spiritual) Venus in house 9 in gemini, mercury in 11th you do very well in studying astrology. :68:
May 19, 2020 at 21:04
(Leo) Makiayaj » hh
Yes! I am pretty detached from my mother. We were separated when I was 2 and we never really made a relationship, I try speaking to her occasionally but it’s always awkward for me. I believe she has emotional issues from the situation. And yes I do need an emotional outlet, I have struggled with that my whole life.
May 19, 2020 at 21:13
(Leo) Makiayaj » leorising
Thank you! I just started studying but it’s coming to me a lot easier than I expected. Thanks!
Do you have any more advice on the career being linked to family ?
May 19, 2020 at 23:22
(Libra) leorising » Makiayaj
I like this website, it does interpretation of aspects
https://www.astromitra.com/online_h…
:68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra